Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Recruitment into Squad 11. I_vote_lcapRecruitment into Squad 11. I_voting_barRecruitment into Squad 11. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Recruitment into Squad 11. I_vote_lcapRecruitment into Squad 11. I_voting_barRecruitment into Squad 11. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Recruitment into Squad 11.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Recruitment into Squad 11. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment into Squad 11.   Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:42 pm

*It's quite early in the morning at the Shino Academy yet it is clearly going to be a beautiful day. It's still fairly early as the sun has barely rose up into the sky at all and the morning dew drips off the potted house plants seen around the Rukongai. Most of the Citizens are either still asleep for another hour or so but Zero Kanzaki is seen casually strolling with a leisurely smile on his face. Normally he would not be up this early, but today is a special occasion as he is going to the Shino Academy, for one last time to place in his Squad recruitment applications, at the office in hopes of getting recruited into Squad 11. He calmly opens the doors and enters the building to give in one last glance around the school grounds to soak in all the memories he's had here.*

Zero: *Letting out a calm and contented sigh* "Man am I gonna miss this place, I had some wonderful times here no matter how embarassing they were. Whether it was accidentally bashing down the door in my Hoho class and for some strange reason. Or that time I ended up accidentally slashing my instructors pants when I was in my Zanjutsu class that one day. Or heck even the couple times my kido would self-destruct and I'd have to be rushed into hospital for medical treatment. Well maybe I'll be relieved that I won't have to ever use another Kido spell ever again but it's still hard to forget such a thing."

*Zero procedes to walk down the halls of the Shino Academy,searching for the office where he can submit his exam grades and be interviewed for potential recruitment into one of the Goteri 13 squads. Preferably Squad 11 if it's possible since it's a hard Squad to get into,or so he's heard.*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into Squad 11.   Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:06 pm

*Zero begins to slowly get a nervous feeling of anticipation deep within his stomach, knowing he has one more milestone to go over before becoming a true shinigami, and that is to find a Squad to get recruited into. As we walks around the Shino Academy,he strolls throughout all areas of the school that he has been through before. As walking up and down the halls about two or three times checking both sides of the halls,he finally comes up upon the Squad Recruitment Offices and walks up to the door way as he gingerly peers through it. Seeing a few of his fellow classmates waiting as well, as he slowly approaches the receptionist desk.

Receptionist Woman:"I'm sorry but you'll have to take a seat and wait a couple minutes we're somewhat busy today since this years graduating class was quite large. We'll call you when we're ready as all Squads are currently in interviews.

Zero: "Thank you miss I understand and I shall do so." *Lets out a bored sigh and takes a seat down at an empty chair,twiddling his thumbs and lazily gazing at the clock on the wall hoping that the time passes soon.*
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into Squad 11.   Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 pm

*A few minutes pass as Zero sees other new shinigami entering and leaving the offices,glancing about the room to pass the time when he finally hears his name being called moments later.*

Receptionist Shinigami:"Zero Kanzaki, I believe we have a few spots avaliable now. Now which Squad is it that your most interested in I just need to double check on that.

Zero:*Clears his throat but lets out a relieved sigh*Well, I would really like to try and get into Squad 11 if possible. Does that Squad have any opening right now cause I'd really like to get into it.

color=orange]Receptionist Shinigami: *She peers at the listing for a few seconds,scanning the list to see which squads are avaliable for interviewing.* Ah your in luck right now Zero. They've just opened up an interviewing spot right now. Procede to the room labeled Squad 11 right now.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into Squad 11.   Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm

*Zero,calmly anc collectively walks into the Squad 11 areas,and right off the bat notices a rather tough looking shinigami sitting behind a desk with a stack of papers that he is perusing through,until I catch his attention*

Squad 11 Shinigami:Ah...you must be Zero Kanzaki I assume? Please take a seat and show me your exam grades and we'll see if your worthy to be in Squad 11 the combat squad.

*With respect,and a slight amount of intimidation,he hands the man the papers from his graduation exams,with a nervous look of hope across his face in sheer anticipation of what kind of comment he received.*

Zero:"I just really admire Squad 11 sir,It's my absolute favorite squad,and I've trained my Zanjutsu skills day after day in hopes of being able to maybe one day be admitted into this Squad. I'm willing to risk my life on the front lines of combat when the Squad is called into duty and I wish to make the Gotei 13 in whole proud to have me in their service!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into Squad 11.   Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 pm

*Zero nervously stares at this intimidating man with a scar on his face,desparately hoping to be accepted into the Squad.*

Squad 11 Member: Well from the looks of your grade,you were quite skilled in Hoho,and Zanjutsu especially Hakuda though,which although isn't practiced much in Squad 11 we're still ok with it. Your Kido abilities are a little below average but that's quite fine.

*Zero nervously interrupts the man for a brief moment* Zero:"Well I really dislike kido. I only used it once during my Graduation exams cause if I didn't I wouldn't be allowed to graduate from the academy,I hope that is understandable sir."

*Squad 11 Member:*He lets out a smile and a hearty chuckle*Well that's quite understandable as long as you don't use kido spells under our service,and trust me a lot of us were posed with that bump in the road during our academy years as well so have no shame in it.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into Squad 11.   Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Squad 11 Member:*He quickly jots down a few notes on a piece of paper while observing Zero for a moment or two.*Well now just a few more questions if you don't mind Zero.

*Zero simply nods his head in agreement with the other shinigami.* Zero:"Yes sir. I'm ready when you are ask away then."

Squad 11 Member:Now then. I know I said a few questions but there is just one we need to know and that is all. Do you have a love of combat,a thrist for fighting so much that it's your life? Also do you dislike kido and reject it and feel as though you'd never need to ever use it ever again? Those are the simple questions I have for you.

Zero:"*He nods once more in agreement with the obvious questions.* "As I said before, I'm quite passionate about swordsmanship I've trained day after day for years and years during my days at the Shino Academy and even before I was in the Academy!"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into Squad 11.   Recruitment into Squad 11. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Squad 11 Member:*He stares at Zero for a few moments after the outburst made by him just now,and then begins to let out a hearty laugh once more.* Well then, you should be proud to hear that you are accepted into Squad 11 new recruit! Welcome to the combat squad! Pack up your things from your home cause from now on your living in the Seireitei in the Squad 11 barracks. I'm sure we'll all expect a whole lot from you Zero! See you later rookie!

*Zero's eyes light up with happiness as he hears these words,and gives the man a nice and firm hand shake before leaving off to gather to head home and gather his things to finally begin his first days as a true Shinigami.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into Squad 11.   Recruitment into Squad 11. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment into Squad 11.
Page 1 of 1