Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Deathpain93 character sheet I_vote_lcapDeathpain93 character sheet I_voting_barDeathpain93 character sheet I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Deathpain93 character sheet I_vote_lcapDeathpain93 character sheet I_voting_barDeathpain93 character sheet I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Deathpain93 character sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Deathpain93 character sheet Empty
PostSubject: Deathpain93 character sheet   Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Name: Albato Cortey

Commander Espada: Espada 8 Kuroi Karasa

Hand orientation: Left handed

Nickname:Pain

Race:hollow

Height: 6ft 5in

Weight:170lbs

Built: Medium

Personality:know for not talking a lot and has a dream to be the strongest that he can be and will destroy anyone that gets in his way. He is know as one of the most ruthless of the hollows.

Base of operations: the white desert

Combat Style Description: very precise, fast he is not known to get distracted easily looks like he strikes at the blink of an eye is known to be a very smart hollow not known to be very strong and is calm for the most part but when he is made mad he becomes very chaotic and indirect in his attacks that is why he will ask to fight enemies by him self or have his partners stay out of his way when he is mad. But if he needs help in a fight he is not dumb and will ask for help from someone if he needs it.

Combat Strengths:

Speed:5

Intel:4

Agility:5

Hierro:4

Combat Weakness:

Strength:5

attack aim after mad:4

Anger:5

Recklessness after mad:4

Sword appearance:
Spoiler:

Mask remains location:
Spoiler:

hollow hole location: right where his heart would be

Mask removal powers:

Technique basic (palma pincho) or spiked plam as the name says a spike comes out of Albato's hand from a small use of rietsu and can be used every 5 posted after it is put away and when the mask removal has 10 points it can be switched between hands and when mastered can be used in both hands at the same time.

(golpear ayunador) means fast strikes: he can blast a tiny cero that accelerates my characters kicks and punches.

(piel grueso) means thick skin : with his mask off he can control his rietsu much better and can use it to strengthen his hierro around his body.

(fuerte golpear) means strong strikes: he can also control his rietsu now to make his strikes stronger by putting it around his fists and legs

( también y tejer) means bob and weave: with his mask off he can move twice the speed of a average sonido and counter strike the enemy with a strong strike to any body part.

enhanced cero: *all of my cero based attacks become stronger and look black with a silver outline around them*

Resurrection Name: (demonio velocidad) Call word:(acelerar)
Tranlates to: Call word: (Accelerate) Speed demon

Resurrection Description:
Spoiler:

Ress techniques:

(destino de cadena) chains of fate:Shoots chains from the two spots that are in his back that can go up to 50ft. they can be use every 6 posts. At the start they can only go out 10ft and from there to 10 post they go to 20ft and then 25 posts they will go out to 30ft then at 40 posts they go out to 40ft long and then at 50 posteds they will go to the max which is 50ft. He can also put his blades that are on his arms onto the chains and use them as a combination weapon being able to slash with the blade from as far as the chains can reach at the time.

(filo hoja) blades edge: The blades on his arms can switch forward and can come off to be used as hand blades. Sense they are physical blades they do not take any rietsu away but they can be used after being put back on to his arms every 5 posts.

(Velocidad Último) extreme speed: this is a technique that is used by my character mixing his already fast speed because he is in ress form and using his sonido at the same time to make him move tremendously faster and can triple his sonido speed and attack with his feet with a lot of speed.

(tajo plata) silver slash: this is used by Albato using his rietsu to coat his claws in the silver outline of his cero and use it as a strike booster and it makes the attacks that he uses with his claws much faster.

(Muerte plata) silver death: my character uses his rietsu to make his blades look silver and it also makes them stronger faster when he uses them and can blast a silver slash of cero the technique is used. This technique can be used once every 5 posts.

(Albato's cero) As the name says this is his own cero and is used by crossing his arms and his hands holding on to his shoulders in which he uses his entire body to form a cero and blasts it at his enemy the color of the cero is black with a silver outline. It drain my character of most of his rietsu and only leaves him with 20% of it left so it can only be used once but it is an extremely powerful cero that despite the size makes a huge explosion that can shake the whole area.

Bio: Was born in the middle of the white desert and on his own for most of his life looking for a place he felt useful he basically fell into the ranks of the arrancars with Azien and just wanted to fight after being arrancarized and loved to deliver pain to his enemies.

Last edited by Pain on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:20 am; edited 44 times in total (Reason for editing : detailing)
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Deathpain93 character sheet   Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 am

Not approved friend, tobegin with you posted in the wrong place (i already moved it) and you dont start at arrancar level
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathpain93 character sheet   Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Deathpain93 character sheet   Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 pm

uumm just telling u this but ur combat weaknesses and strengths in ur charcter sheet and the 1 in ur signiture r diffrent o_O
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathpain93 character sheet   Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm

ok i updated that
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Deathpain93 character sheet   Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 am

ehh u got my approval o_O
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Deathpain93 character sheet   Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 am

Boom your approved
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Deathpain93 character sheet   Deathpain93 character sheet EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 am

Updating changing my espada that i want to be under to 8 Kuroi Karasa if i can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathpain93 character sheet   Deathpain93 character sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathpain93 character sheet
Page 1 of 1