Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Confrantation... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Confrantation... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Confrantation... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Confrantation... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Confrantation... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Confrantation... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Confrantation... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Confrantation... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Confrantation... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Confrantation... I_vote_lcapConfrantation... I_voting_barConfrantation... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Confrantation... I_vote_lcapConfrantation... I_voting_barConfrantation... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Confrantation...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Confrantation... Empty
PostSubject: Confrantation...   Confrantation... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:56 am

-He arrives back in Hueco Mundo..he stands there and looks around-I really hate this desert.All this white sand make you thinks it snows out here.I better be careful..before i get attacked again by some stupid hollow.-Instantly he is knocked into the ground from behind by a powerful smack-

Gillian:You will be my dinner.Stand up you stupid excuse for an hollow.I like to have a little fun with my prey.See im the next step up from you rank.After this i will become an Adjuchas if i kill you and feast on your remains.-He begins charging a cero in his mouth aiming for Zain-

You made a grave mistake trying to take me on.Im much faster than you.Your so big that i can run circles around you.I swore to myself if anyone or anything got in my way i would take them out.-He starts raising his spritual pressure...he concentrates them on his feet..he jumps as high as he can aiming a strong uppercut for the Gillian jaw-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Confrantation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrantation...   Confrantation... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 am

Gillian:-his head is knocked back..due to not being able to dodge the uppercut.his cero is fired off into the sky.He cracks his neck back into place-That tickles you hollow.Its going take more than that to kill me!!-He begins charging another cero for Zain-

Dang i forgot i cant stand in air.Im going to blow your brains out you idiot hollow.I told you if you or anything got in my way that you would die.Im not playing around anymore with you!!-As he is falling backwards..he extends his palms..he aims for the Gillians mouth-Say bye-bye to Hueco Mundo.Dont forget your gold coin so you can get into Hell.CERO VIGA!!!-He fires many ceros into the into the Gillians mouth where the cero is being charged-

Gillian:-He watches as the ceros from Zain begins to connect with his-Damn you hollow!!-He is blownback by the explosion from the ceros coiliding..he flies back 20 feet onto his back..he lays there writhering in pain-I will get you again!!-He slowly starts to degenerate-

Last edited by Zain Legend on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Confrantation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrantation...   Confrantation... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:12 am

-His eyes widen as he is thrown back into the sand by the explosion-That was pretty easy.If he said his true..then i have to get stronger.But why does it feel like when i dont feed on souls i been to weaken.Why do i feel my body expanding?Whats going on i havent felt pain like this since i was becoming a regular hollow.-His body lays there burnt up..it slowly begins to stretch-Not again......-His tries to curl up but uncurls everytime..his body begins to grow and grow..a black growth forms around his body..still causing him pain-No.....-He manages to stand up and looks at his hands..he looks down and notices he is way taller than before-Im a gillian now.My spirtual pressure has increased alot.Now i must feed on souls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confrantation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrantation...   Confrantation... Empty

Back to top Go down

Confrantation...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: