Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Put up or Shut up EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Put up or Shut up EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Put up or Shut up EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Put up or Shut up EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Put up or Shut up EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Put up or Shut up EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Put up or Shut up EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Put up or Shut up I_vote_lcapPut up or Shut up I_voting_barPut up or Shut up I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Put up or Shut up I_vote_lcapPut up or Shut up I_voting_barPut up or Shut up I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Put up or Shut up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 am

-He steps out the Garganta to only be met by two Gillian-Great i leave one fight and enter another.So im guess you two wanna eat me or something along that nature.Can we make this quick please i dont have the patience.-He gets into a defensive stance-

Gillian:Listen here you little punk.Im so good i could take you on by myself.I dont need the help of anyone or anything.So how about me and you fight first.Winner gets to eats the loser.

Gillian:I like that idea.He doesnt seem very strong.Alright ill let you go first..you always have to go first.Dont kill him yet i wanna have a little fun before we eat him.-He sonido back leaving Zain and the other Gillian to fight-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 am

-He watches the other Gillian move back-Alright lets do it.But if your friend over there interferes the deal is off.Speaking of eating someone...nobody has ever said those words to me and live.I dont expect either of you two to live.-He sonido toward the Gillian punching him in the gut-

Gillian:Okay whatever he wont get involved.Im pretty sure today you will die.Unlike you ive been a Gillian a long time feasting on hollows.I think you might actually make a good meal for me.-Before he can talk again he his punched in the gut..he slides backwards but stands up charging a cero-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 am

-He sonido towards the Gillian throwing his fist down the Gillian throat-Cero Horadar!!-He extends his finger in the Gillian throat and fires off a beam of cero-Stop trying to make me your dinner.I wish some of you hollows were competiton.Im tired of always killing little hollows that arent a challenge.

Gillian:-He falls to the ground with his mouth smoking-Im not done yet.I will get you back.Partner jump in and take him so i can catch my breath.Damn i thought this one was going to be easy.But i like prey who play tough.

Gillian:Damn you let him beat you up pretty bad.I told you just because he didnt look strong doesnt mean he isnt strong.Guess ill have to pick up your slack like always.I swear could you not be so cocky all the time-He sonido behind Zain and fires off a quick cero in his back-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 am

-Before he could turn around he is hit in the back with a cero-Seems like this Gillian packs a better punch then you do.Guess ill have a little fun with this one.You two arent even worth my time.But i need something to do while i wait on a friend of mine.-He rolls over onto his back looking at the Gillian who shot him-Cero Viga!!-he holds out his palms and fires numerous ceros at the Gillian-

Gillian:-He stands back to his feet shaking off the pain-Guess it no need to play fair anymore.You have done damage to me.We cant let you live after what you have done.You will pay with your death-He charges a cero at Zain-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 am

Gillian:-He sonido left and right to avoid a few but manages to get hit-Damn hollow freaking hit.Your right its no need to play fair anymore.Lets end this quickly i sense more hollows approaching.-He looks at Zain and begins to charge another cero-

I told you if anyone got involved the deal is off.See now you drawn more hollows.Can anyone ever play fair these days.This isn't right now two more Gillian i get two kill.-He grabs the Gillian by their feet slamming them onto the ground-Say hi to the devil for me.-He stands up and points his index finger at both of their heads-Cero Horadar!!-he shoot both of their heads off-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 am

Gillian:We didnt cheat..we just broke the deal.No dont let us die not like this.Please we will do anything..we will serve under you.-He tries to release a cero but is too late for the cero collided with his skull-Damn you hollow-His last words as he perished-

Too late for that.If you had just fought by your rules you could have lived.Now to the world of the living.There nothing else to do here except kill.I sense a hollow underneath me but i cant tell where he is.-He looks at the Gillian who is left but notices he doesnt have anything to say-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 am

Huge Hollow Worm:-Appears out of the ground smashing his head into Zain-That hollow you felt was me.Lets see how good your senses really are.Im not going be like these other two Gillian i observed you from a distance.Then i waited for the right time to strike.

-He is knocked to the ground..he quickly stands on his feet-Look its a worm.I wonder how much of a challenge could this be.Considering the face you could go underground anytime you want to.This could prove to be diffcult.I say lets find out and see how good you studied me.-He releases a cero into the air..then waits-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 am

Huge Hollow Worm:What are you doing firing a cero into the air?What good will that do?I told you i studied all of your moves when you fought those Giliian.-Charges at him then goes under the sand then appears behind him smashing him with his tail.

You may have seen somethings but you havent see it all.Considering the fact that you use ground to you advantage to hit me.But one thing that gave you away was your spiritual pressure.See as a huge hollow you dont know how to control it..so when you came behind me i felt and i was prepared.-He turns around quickly and grabs the worms tail..he punches the worm in the face knocking him out-Just to make sure you are dead and there are no more distractions.CERO CALCINA!!-He lifts his middle finger and ceros begin to fall over the desert even hitting him and the worm-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:20 pm

-He opens his mouth and swallows the rest of the worm whole-Wow i had a long day.What to do know?I have fed enough for now but im still a little hungry.I guess ill head over onto the forest to see what hollows lie there i can eat.-He starts walking over dead hollow bodies and picking up a few occasionally to eat them-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 pm

-He steps out of the void onto the sand..he sits there talking to himself-I have to get stronger.I almost died today i cant keep taking risks like that.Why did i get myself into a position to be killed.If it wasnt for Fukaku i dont know what would have happened.This body is not fit for me.I need something else beside these fist and ceros.I want a zanpaktuo like those shinigami.Im starting to feel that pain again.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 pm

I should be used to this pain by now.I wonder how do i obtain strength like that shinigami i fought.This boogles my mind that i could have died.I have talked about vengance for so long that i have gotten distracted.I cant keep letting people get in my way anymore.When i kill the person who killed me the shini who almost killed me will pay dearly.-He sits down and looks around-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:27 pm

-He picks up sand in his hand and lets it fall through-Why is the pain starting to increase.It feels like every minute its starting to increase.Well i am kind of hungry wonder what hollows are there to pick on today.Lately i have been hearing something call my name as if i own it and is its master.-He lays back now looking at the moon-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:31 pm

-As he is laying back he thinks-If i really want to be the best ill have to get stronger.I need more weapons.Oh no i feel it..not just the pain but a hollow apporaching.I dont have the time.Im still injured from that beatdown i took from that shinigami.-He closes his eyes-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 pm

-His eyes are opened immediately-Oh no not this again.I can feel that pain coming again.I hope this time i get to be something smaller.-His body begins to shrink..causing his bones to shrink-Gah!!!!Help me...not again please.How many times must i go through this...
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:39 pm

-He tries to curl up but finds himself uncurling-The pain..i cant take this.Why did this have to happen to me.I feel my spiritual pressure increasing.I feel stronger i like this power..but do i have to suffer this much.-His body is still shrinking..he keeps withering in pain-My legs!!!Gah!!!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

-He stands up doubling over in pain-The pain has stopped.I think its over..i feel way stronger now.I feel human again but i dont think i am.Oh no here it comes again.GAH!!!!-He screams in pain as his mask cracks leaving only the remains on his neck..his body is covered in a skeletal form except not covering his hollow hole in his chest-I think im human again.I can feel the wind hitting my face.-He feels his face noticing the mask is gone..he stands up look at his body-Damn im still hollow except for my face..i need some clothes asap.Garganta!!-he walks through the dark void into the world of the living-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Put up or Shut up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put up or Shut up   Put up or Shut up Empty

Back to top Go down

Put up or Shut up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: