Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  I_vote_lcapRules and Punishments of the Soul Society  I_voting_barRules and Punishments of the Soul Society  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  I_vote_lcapRules and Punishments of the Soul Society  I_voting_barRules and Punishments of the Soul Society  I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society    Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Laws

1. It is against the law for a Shinigami to give their spiritual power to Humans.
  2. It is against the law for a Shinigami to use forbidden Kidō.
  3. It is against the law for any citizen of Soul Society to create weapons of a dangerous nature not sanctioned by the feudal government. To do so is treason.
  4. It is against the law to attack a captain. To do so is treason.
  5. It is against the law to commit terrorist action(s) or attempt overthrow of the balance of Soul Society. To do so is treason.
  6. It is against the law to commit murder.
  7. It is against the law to kill a Human that a Shinigami has not been ordered to kill.
  8. It is forbidden for a Shinigami to acquire or attempt to gain Hollow-like powers.
  9. It is by ancient law that two Shinigami cannot hold the same Zanpakutō. They must fight for the honor of bearing the spirit, with the spirit going to the winner, and the loser being executed.
  10. It is against the law for the Gotei 13 to meddle in the affairs of the noble families unless the family in question breaks one of the laws of Soul Society beyond a shadow of a doubt.
  11. It is a crime for a Shinigami to remain in the Human World longer than a certain time limit.

Punishment
Exile: Certain crimes allows for the punishment of exile, commonly stripping a Shinigami of their powers and banishing them to the real world.
Detention: A punishment not well known among the citizens of Soul Society is the detention of high-level Shinigami. It is commonly reserved for those who have either broken the law, quit the Gotei 13 or those who just seem dangerous and mentally unstable (as per the government's interpretation). This is carried out by the Onmitsukidō.
Imprisonment: The Central 46 can sentence a Shinigami to be held in an underground prison for a set amount of time. The prison has eight levels, which prisoners are confined in based on the severity of their crimes. For the use of forbidden Kidō techniques, Tessai Tsukabishi was sentenced to be confined in the Shugo, the 3rd level of the prison. For the crime of treason, Sōsuke Aizen was sentenced to be imprisoned in the 8th level, called Muken.
There are several forms of executions in Soul Society, although only two have been revealed:

Spirit-sealing pit: The spirit-sealing pit is an ancient form of execution in which Shinigami criminals are thrown into a pit walled with sekki sekki rock – a type of stone that absorbs spiritual power, preventing those nearby from using their powers. Hollows are then thrown into the pit with the criminals as the means of execution.

Sōkyoku (双殛): The "ultimate punishment", Sōkyoku is a form of execution usually reserved for those with extremely strong spiritual powers, namely Shinigami captains. The Sōkyoku is a giant halberd that utterly destroys a soul on contact. When released, Sōkyoku takes on the form of a phoenix, its true form, called Kikōō. The Kikōō has the destructive power of one million Zanpakutō, and that power is multiplied by a factor of 10 at the moment it pierces its victim.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society    Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Also Members of the 4th Division are NOT allowed in the Human World
Back to top Go down

Rules and Punishments of the Soul Society
Page 1 of 1