Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
many ways to survive EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
many ways to survive EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

many ways to survive EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

many ways to survive EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
many ways to survive EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
many ways to survive EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
many ways to survive EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
many ways to survive EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
many ways to survive EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
many ways to survive I_vote_lcapmany ways to survive I_voting_barmany ways to survive I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
many ways to survive I_vote_lcapmany ways to survive I_voting_barmany ways to survive I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

many ways to survive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

many ways to survive Empty
PostSubject: many ways to survive   many ways to survive EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:24 pm

*While walking in the desert i start to think a little bit that there is a lot of ways to survive in this desert land that we hollows call our home i think that one of the main ways that i found is stalking your prey*

*That is not really my style i like to make it a challenge i like to see the fear in the enemies face as i cut them down with my claws*

*I am interupted when i hear a noise in the distance that sounds like the roar of a hollow*

*But i look around and see nothing around me so i just keep walking when i hear the same noise and as soon as i turn around i see a hollow running at me using a sinodo*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: many ways to survive   many ways to survive EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:35 pm

*I see the attack coming out the corner of my eye but can't block it because it felt like the hollow had took a split second to get to me he most likley had been hunting me for awhile before he desided to attack*

*The hollow pins me to the ground thinking that the hollow has me it trys to stab me with it's claws*

*I then sinodo behind it when he releases his grip and kick it in the back with both of my feet i then sinodo in front of it and slash the hollow across it's stomach with my claws*

*I back away trying to catch my breath but some how it looks like the hollow didn't feel any of the blows that i landed on it*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: many ways to survive   many ways to survive EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:42 am

*I try to gain ground so that i can counter attack the hollow but all that happens when i grab at the ground but all i can grab is sand so i fall back and wait for the hollow to attack again.

*The hollow charges at me trying to land a blow on me with one of his sharp claws but he seems to be to slow and i just keep dodgeing until i find and opening slide under the hollow and trip it onto the ground with my tail*

*I jump onto the hollows back and he starts to try and buck me off like a bull and i dig my claws into its back so that i don't loose any grip on the hollow but as soon as i do that the hollow grabs me off of its back and throws me to the ground*

*I stand back up the hollow charges at me again and i dodge the attack and flip the hollow to the ground thinking that i have the upperhand i going in for a finishing blow trying to stab the hollow with my claws*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: many ways to survive   many ways to survive EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:54 am

*But as i am going down with my claw the hollow blocks my attack flips me off of it and punchs me in the stomach*

*He sinodoes behind me and kicks me on the back i fall to the ground in pain he comes at me with one of his claws and hits me with it and then headbuts me and tries to crack my mask open*

*I kick him off of me and sinodo to a safe distance from where i can blast him with my cero he charges at me as i am charging my cero and i hit him with the cero when he is only a foot away from me the explosion knocks both of us backwards*

*We both seem to stand up at the same time and we both are breathing really hard as we both charge at each other and claw at each other landing hit after hit and damaging each other equally*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: many ways to survive   many ways to survive EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:04 am

*I then coat my claws in the purple flames of the technique (Violeta Fuego) and then i sinodo at the hollow and hit him with both of my claws right through his gut*

*As i am this close i just startto punch claw and bite at the hollow to get in as much damage as i can before he can counter my attacks*

*I then step back and look at he hollow and he looks like he is half dead so i decide to use a (cero) to finish him off*

*I put my hands into the form of a cero and fire as i fire i can see the hollow basically disapear as i kill him with my cero blast*

*When i saw that there was nothing left of the hollow i start to walk away looking for my next battle*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: many ways to survive   many ways to survive EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:46 am

*With nothing left to do but wait i sit around and try to find something that looks like a good place to go for a fight and to find some food*

*I see nothing in the distance but sand and the white trees i keep looking around at least trying to find a small hollow to eat because i am starting to get hungry*

*I start off into the night for some reason i just feel more comfort in the shadows*

*I see two small hollows sinodo behind them grab them by the necks and hold them to the ground as i hold them to the ground i start to think that i should kill them now then i snap their necks like twigs and devour there spiritual energy*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: many ways to survive   many ways to survive EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:59 am

*I start back into wondering the desert waiting for my next battle that will prove my might even more*

*I start to think that i have to find a real challenge soon so that my body does not get weak*

*I start to claw at the trees that are in the area as i slash them with my claws i feel a rush of energy like it is fun just to hit anything that i can find*

*I then practice using my cero so it does not get bad from not being used that much and i just feel a rush just using my powers*

*I start to think if this is what i should being doing should i be having fun just killing random things*

*Then i shrug my shoulders and think who cares i will do what ever i want until i find someone stronger then me and then i will follow them*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: many ways to survive   many ways to survive Empty

Back to top Go down

many ways to survive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: