Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Tides of wondering EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Tides of wondering EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Tides of wondering EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Tides of wondering EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Tides of wondering EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Tides of wondering EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Tides of wondering EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Tides of wondering EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Tides of wondering EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Tides of wondering I_vote_lcapTides of wondering I_voting_barTides of wondering I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Tides of wondering I_vote_lcapTides of wondering I_voting_barTides of wondering I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Tides of wondering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Tides of wondering Empty
PostSubject: Tides of wondering   Tides of wondering EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:10 pm

*While waiting for my next battle i desided to try and build up my strength so i try to see how far i can go none stop using my sinodo*

*I reach about 2 seconds and have to stop to catch my breathe and i decide to mix it up a bit by combinding a cero blast with my purple flames to see how powerful i can make them*

*I start to think i why am i doing this i don't even have a reason to train*

*Then i start to think again and learn that i do have a reason to do this to survive and to get stronger then the other people around me until i beat everyone that is in my path*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

Tides of wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of wondering   Tides of wondering EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:17 pm

*So i just keep practicing my moves finding different ways to keep my strength up so that no one can overcome my power*

*I find three hollows that look to be strong sinodo behind them slash one of them to pieces*

*One of them tries to run away from me and i sinodo infront of him and release my cero right infront of him and it just looks like he turns into ashes*

*I see that the third one is looking like he is ready for a fight so i use my speed to dodge is attacks as he is slashing at me with all of his might*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

Tides of wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of wondering   Tides of wondering EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:35 pm

*then he somehow grabs me while i am in mid sinodo and throws me across the desert*

*as i am falling he rushes at me and kicks me in the head with his foot and tries to hold me down and claw me to death*

*as the hollow is doing this i find an opening and slip out of his grip and kick the hollow in the head*

*as it does not seem to have any effect on him i just keep hitting the hollow and try to use my speed to dodge most of his attacks but it seems like he is getting faster as the battle goes on*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

Tides of wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of wondering   Tides of wondering EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:00 pm

*i then figure out it is not him that is getting faster but i am starting to loose my strength and i am getting exhausted*

*when i relize this i fall back for a few minutes so that i can catch my beathe*

*as i am doing this the hollow runs up to me and grabs me and throws me to the ground*

*I then flip back up and regain my balance run toward him and kick him in the head i sinodo behind him and use my (Violeta Fuego) to blast him with a large amount of purple flame*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

Tides of wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of wondering   Tides of wondering EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:09 am

*I move back and release it hoping that it will do a massive amount of damage to the other hollow that i am fighting*

*It kicks up a lot of sand into the air when i do that but when it settles the hollow is still standing there and it looks like my move had no affect on him*

*As i see this i use my (Violeta Fuego) again but this time to coat over my claws to strengthen them*

*I then start to use a cero at the same time and release both of them at the same time they both hit the hollow at all most the same time and when they do the explosion is so massive that it knocks me back a little when i use them*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

Tides of wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of wondering   Tides of wondering EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:15 am

*I see him fall to the ground as i think that he is more then likely not dead yet i use my sinodo to move over to him*

*I place my foot over his head and put pressure on his head i can hear the mask start to crack as i do so*

*I also hear him cry out in terror as i do this but i don't it is like i can't control my the feeling to kill him*

*I then lift my foot off of his head and as i do so i can see the terror in his eyes as i crush the hollows head with the bottom of my foot and walk away*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

Tides of wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of wondering   Tides of wondering EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:21 am

*As i walk away i feel no remorse nothing at all as i kill once again and i am starting to enjoy doing it*

*as i keep walking i just see the moon in the distance as night falls and i just feel my heart and body burning for another fight*

*I just think of all of the hollows that i have killed and think can i even find a challenge here*

*I then use my sinodo to go off into the moon light so no one can see me and so there are no more surprizes unless they are from me*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tides of wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tides of wondering   Tides of wondering Empty

Back to top Go down

Tides of wondering
Page 1 of 1