Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Itami Moeru EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Itami Moeru EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Itami Moeru EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Itami Moeru EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Itami Moeru EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Itami Moeru EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Itami Moeru EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Itami Moeru EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Itami Moeru EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Itami Moeru I_vote_lcapItami Moeru I_voting_barItami Moeru I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Itami Moeru

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:40 am

~Name~

:Name:: Itami Moeru
:Title:: The Dragon Kid
:Nickname:: X

~Personal Information~

:Appearance::
Spoiler:

:Race:: Shinigami

:Age:: 15

:Birthday:: Unknown (Itami doesn't tell anyone his birthday as he hates happiness unless it is involved with somebody being sad)

:Gender:: Male

:Height:: 7'5

:Weight:: 225lbs

:Build:: Ripped

:Skin Tone:: Light Skinned

:Eyes:: Black

:Hair:: Black and half spiky

:Blood Type:: Unknown

:Nationality:: African American

:Family:: Exceptionist Moeru (Brother), Heiwa Moeru (Mother), and Ryo Dakusouru (Father)

:Sexuality:: Straight

:Relationship status:: Single (prefers to be single)

:Personality::
Since losing his powers, Itami has become quite open and close. He learned that he was not alone and that he could care for his allies. He still doesn't quite get along with people at times and is very difficult when meeting new people. He can be cold and uncaring toward people, especial his enemies. He shows no remorse or mercy toward his enemies. On the battlefield, he is a blood-thirsty, stubborn, unmerciful, and rampaging monster. He always charges straight in and likes to fight strong opponents. He is very violent and reckless, often causing huge damage without even realizing it. He finds pleasure in destroying things and will use any excuse to do so, although most times he does it just to do it.

NItami: While regaining his powers, Itami had awakened his true personality that he had suppressed a long time ago. This personality is somewhat like Itami and different as well. It is a totally ruthless and unforgiving monster that only thinks of killing. He will kill anybody he sees and finds pleasure in doing so. He can't be controlled and thrives on nothing but the instinct to kill.

Bankai Form- Itami totally doesn't care what happens to his opponent or anyone else around him so long as he finishes what he started. He is able to stay in control unless angered. It is because of this that he doesn't like to use his Bankai around allies.

Viz Form- Itami loses all self-control. He attacks anybody in his way.

:Medical problems::
Anger Issues
Little Self-Control

:Education::
Master at martial arts
Master of Zanjutsu and Hakudo

:Hand Orientation:: ambidextrous

:Background Information/history:: Itami was born a shinigami. Itami mother was the 1st captain of the 5th squad and is extremely powerful. She is a master of Zanjutsu, Hoho, and Hakudo, but extremely weak in Kido but has never had a use for it. This is why Itami and his brother Exceptionist Moeru are weak in the Kido area. She taught them everything she knew and Itami and Exceptionist quickly learned them. Itami first became afraid to show his power when one day while training he became mad that he couldn't get something and lost control of himself. He ended up hurting his mother and from that day on he never showed his true power. Instead he took a crystal his mother gave him, tied it around his neck, and put a seal on it to where he can't use it unless the seal is broken. Itami has never met his father, but Itami mother has told him stories about him. He was once a childhood friend of hers and where she was great at Zanjutsu, he was great at Hakudo and they taught each other. He was a very friendly and nice, so it is unknown where Itami gets his bloodthirsty and evil attitude from. On the day that Itami was born, he was on his way to the hospital when he was attacked by a very powerful arrancar. In fact the arrancar was espada level, but the spots were already taken. They dueled and apparently the arrancar had come to kill Itami. Itami father faught with his life and in a final act, he used his most special and deadly move that destroyed them both. Itami brother was killed by the same hollow that killed his father. His mother is now dead. Itami has gone trough a lot in past 7 years. He has trained and developed his abilities to near mastery. His appearance has changed. He looks more monstrous now. He trained in pure isolation for the entire 7 years. Because of this he cares for nobody. He would rather be alone.

~Profession Info~

:Affiliation:: Gotei 13

:Previously affiliated:: Ronins

:Occupation:: Shinigami

:Team:: Squad 5

:Rank:: Captain of Squad 5

:Partner:: none

:Base of Operations:: Soul Society

:Combat Strength::
Strength:(5)
Speed:(5)
Hand-to-Hand:(5)
Endurance:(5) (is immune to his fire and lightning)
Swordsmanship:(5)
Rei Control: (3)
Intelligence: (2)

:Combat Weaknesses::
Can't use Kido: (5)
Water Based Attacks: (5)
Stubborn: (5)
Recklessness: (5)
Angered when injured: (3)
Uncaring toward enemies: (5)
NItami trying to take control: (2)

~Reiryoku~

Reiatsu Color: Black outlined in red (Pitch black during NItami)

Reiatsu shape: The Black Dragon

Reiatsu Type: Melee/Elemental

Reiatsu affinity: Fire and Lightning

Reiatsu amount: Extremely Massive (most of it is sealed)

Reiatsu classification: Vast Spiritual Energy- This level of spiritual power corresponds to those possessing an enormous amount of spiritual energy which is wild and untamed. This level of spiritual power has a possible tendency to leak from a person or when released can affect the surrounding area in a destructive way. Those of this level have no actual masterful control over their massive spiritual power, as it can effect those around them unintentionally.

~Powers and Abilities~

Immense Strength- Itami prides himself on his strength. He is constantly improving himself in the strength category. If Itami finds someone who is stronger than him then he will go and get stronger. He doesn't like to feel weak which is why he doesn't give up. He mostly likes to muscle his way to victory before he starts relying on his speed. He can now take on multiple captain level enemies. Since regaining his powers, he is much stronger, capable of destroying massive objects such as mountains or buildings.

Master Hoho- His mother was a master and taught Itami. He is currently learning from her and is quite good at it as he knows that he can't always stand up to his opponents since there are still a lot more stronger people out there. He usually just uses Hoho to try to catch up or get to a place quickly. He only uses it in battle when he can't take that many more hits. His reflexes are excellent as he hardly gets caught by surprise. His senses are heightened to a greater point than a regular shinigami.

Immense Durability- Itami can take an amazing amount of damage. Since regaining his powers, he can now take easily take fatal injuries and still keep fighting. He is immune to his fire and lightning.

Master Shunpo- His mother was a master at Shunpo. Itami is quite fast and evasive. When he isn't taking the hits, or giving them, he is dodging them. He doesn't always rely on speed, but there are times that Itami can't take a hit and running is the only option. He doesn't like dodging, but he is smart enough to know his limits. He can easily keep up with captain level foes. He has gotten much faster since regaining his powers. He is much faster with his shunpo considering how much he trained his leg power from just running while he has lost his powers.

Master Hakudo- Itami has trained in all forms of martial arts since he could walk. He usually prefers to fight with his sword, but he is excellent when it comes to his hands. Since regaining his powers, Itami is now more proficient in hakudo and is capable of taking on several captain level opponents with just hakudo alone.

Master Zanjutsu- Itami is practically the best with sword. He fights as if it was an extension of his own body and knows it well. He can even use its reiatsu if need be. He can hold his own against a captain or 2 in just a zanpakuto sword fight.. He has never used Shikai and Bankai so his sword has always stayed in its sealed form. He can execute strikes with flawless precision and great ease. Mixed with his speed and strength, Itami has never been beaten in a sword fight. Zanjutsu is Itami 1st choice of fighting and his favorite. He excels with his zans and trains daily with them. Since regaining his powers, his prowess with the sword has increased and with his new speed and strength he is capable of dealing quick and fast, but heavy damage.

Vast Spiritual Energy- Itami spiritual pressure is one of the highest ever and is monstrous compared to captains. It is unknown why it is so high. It is so vast that it constantly leaks out, but the only reason Itami can hide it is because of his crystal necklace. If not for that, all of his reiatsu would flow out and could very well greatly change the area around Itami. Itami and his zans stay in sealed form, but the amount that Itami has left is enough to keep him alive. He will only use his full strength when the situation requires it. His reiatsu is fire and lightning and is very dangerous. Since regaining his powers, his rei has increased greatly. It is now pitch black outlined in red and capable of easily changing the area around Itami should he let it out.

Anger Augmented Power- Itami has learned to better control himself while angered. The angrier he becomes the stronger, more powerful, and faster he is. He may not be able to control himself as much, but he doesn't become as angered as he used to.

Inbred Dragon Power: Defense- Itami is capable of calling out his inner Dragon power to increase his defensive capabilities. He covers his body in super hard dragon scales that are capable of defending against attacks equal to that of hado 63 and everything up to hado 90 is halved. Once exited, Itami loses half of his defensive power.

Inbred Dragon Power: Sense- By calling out his inner Dragon power, he is able to increase the power of his senses. He can see much father, about 120 feet in normal light, but about 300 feet in dark light. His smell and hearing are increased to point where he can smell and hear up to 500 feet. The downside to this power is that he can often become distracted by certain things due to his heightened senses.
----Stem Ability----
Heat Sensing- Can activate the ability to see the body heat of others, allowing for him to better tell the location even if they are moving at high speeds or hiding any kind of way. Unfortunately, while activated his ability to hear and smell are weakened and can't see as far. When deactivated, for 1 post he still wouldn't be able to see as far after deactivation.

Inbred Dragon Power: Offense- Calling out his inner Dragon power, he is able to increase the power of his offensive capabilities. He is capable of lifting weight up to 1 ton and is fast enough to keep up with high level opponents with ease. He is capable of going 3x the speed of shunpo. Once over, he is temporarily stunned for one post, then after that his strength and speed are decreased by half for 2 posts.
----Stem Ability----
Berserker Mode- This form is activated when NItami has taken over. In this form, his strength and speed are further increased by 2.5, but his defense is halved. This mode lasts for 4 posts and then Itami regains control, or ends if Itami regains control before that.

Increased Fire & Lightning Manipulation:
Itami has been able to further increase his control over fire and lightning. He can easily manipulate the temp of his fire to become a simple burning sensation to a temp that instantly melts/evaporates it touches. His lightning bolts have become stronger. Capable of forming fire and lightning in any location around him that he is able to see or sense. He can easily form it on his body to increase his power and destructibility. While on his body, his flames and lightning can't be put out. Also he is able to coat his body in lightning to increase his speed. He is able to make constructs out of fire and lightning that he can use.

~Equipment~

:Primary equipment::
Zanpakuto: The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakutō, and each Zanpakutō is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves
*Itami has dual zanpakutos who each have their own spirit

:Secondary equipment::

~Zanpakuto Name~

Name: Honoo Ryuukiba
Translation: Blazing Dragon Fang

Name: Inazumi Ryuukiba
Translation: Lightning Dragon Fang

~Characteristics Of Spirit~

Honoo Ryuukiba

Race: Zanpakuto
Type: Melee/Fire
Height: 6'2
Weight: 200lbs
Eyes: Black with red as pupil
Hair: Black and red, half spiky
Personality: Same as Itami except more brutal
Unique Characteristics: Parts of hair and eyes are red, skin is black and red, and have black claws and fangs and tail and wings.
Photo ID: look at sig

Inazumi Ryuukiba

Race: Zanpakuto
Type: Melee/Lightning
Height: 6'2
Weight: 200lbs
Eyes: Black with blue as pupil
Hair: Black and blue, half spiky
Personality: Same as Itami except more destructive
Unique Characteristics: Same as the fire zan except everything that is red is blue instead
Photo ID: look at sig

~Professional Status~

Partner: Itami

~Reiatsu~

Reiatsu Color: Black, during Shikai and Bankai the reiatsu is mixed with flames and lightning and can harm anyone who touches Itami unless your spiritual pressure is greater than Itami

Reiatsu amount: Extremely Massive

Reiatsu classification: Vast Spiritual Pressure- This level of spiritual power corresponds to those possessing an enormous amount of spiritual energy which is wild and untamed. This level of spiritual power has a possible tendency to leak from a person or when released can affect the surrounding area in a destructive way. Those of this level have no actual masterful control over their massive spiritual power, as it can effect those around them unintentionally.

~Zanpakuto(Blade apperance)~

Shikai:
Itami: Itami reiatsu spits out flames and sparks all around his body. His hair turns into flames surrounded by electricity. His reiatsu becomes pitch black and dragonlike. He loses his haori and his kosode becomes ripped off to where there are just rags hanging out his himo. His hakimo pants become ragged at the bottom and his facial features become darker and more grim. He grows black fangs and claws. Also, his body becomes darker. He also grows a 10ft long whip like tail. It is black with a red strip on the right side and a blue strip on the left side. It is very sharp at the end. He obtains a pair of wings that are 23ft from tip to tip and are pitch black. They can protect him from many attacks and increase his speed. His attitude and facial features becomes harsher and he becomes more ruthless, bloodthirsty, and unforgiving. He obtains more control over fire and lightning and can use them in different ways other then absorbing them, but can only use the elements if he is in physical contact with his zanpakutos of the corresponding element. While in Shikai, Itami's reiatsu, strength, speed/agility, and senses are increased. Also his Zans can be fused into a dual Zan.

*When he masters Shikai, his zans appearance change as he obtains their full power of shikai.
Spoiler:

1.Immense Strength- Itami strength is the main thing increased. His strength great enough to rival a captain. He can easily block a Zanpakuto and is strong enough to destroy a building.
2.Immense Speed/Agility- Itami becomes fast enough to keep up with captain level Shinigami. He can easily avoid attacks.
3.Immense Durability- Itami can take even more damage than he could in his sealed form. He can keep fighting even after sustaining a few serious injuries. He doesn't dodge that much while in Shikai unless he really have to.
4.Lessened Reiatsu Control- Itami can control his spiritual pressure even less now. He isn't very good in kido so he doesn't use it that much. He can easily change his surroundings because of his increase in spiritual pressure.
5.Immense Anger- In shikai, Itami is easily angered by the slightest things. He can barely control himself in Shikai, but still knows the difference between friend and foe. Once angered it is hard for him to calm down.

Honoo Ryuukiba: Only differences in the sword's appearance is that it obtains another set of stars on top of the original set, the Zan becomes 9 ft long with a 7 ft blade and 2 ft handle, the chain now automatically wraps around Itami and can go up to 3o yards, and the blade is now black outlined in red. Also the blade has a semi hole on the right side around the middle and is serrated all over.
Inazumi Ryuukiba: Only differences in the sword's appearance is that it obtains another set of stars on top of the original set, the blade part is now jagged like a lightning bolt and is the Zan is 9 ft long with 2 ft handle and 9 ft blade, the chain now automatically wraps around Itami and can go up to 3o yards, and the blade is black and outlined in blue.

Bankai:
Itami: Ragunaroku (Ragnarok)- By putting the swords against each other and calling out their true true name, the swords will fuse together into their true form. The gems that used to be on the swords are now on Itami's wrists and Itami can now use fire and lightning without having contact with the swords. Itami's wings also becomes bigger and his claws and fangs become longer and sharper as well. His wings are about 30ft long from tip to tip. Itami no longer has a jacket and he goes bare chested. He has weird tattoes all over his chest and the scales now cover his entire body. His hakima pants now come to his knees and are now flames. His hair becomes longer and all black. It comes down to his back. His scales cover his whole body now and are thicker and more durable. The blades on his knees, elbows, and arm are now 5 ft long and pure black. His grows another tail and his tails becomes 10 feet long and now has a furry patch at the end that Itami can shoot spikes out of. The tail is very hard and fast. It is extemely sharp at the end and the tail is very strong and can stop a Zanpakuto.

Spoiler:
Bankai sword appearance

Spoiler:
This is mostly what my bankai will look like, but besides the fact that i will still have my bionic arms and they will become all black and i get the tattoos and he has scales on his body.

*Itami can fly up to 50 mph in Shikai. In Bankai he can fly up to 75 mph s

Spoiler:
These are the tattoos on my body except they will be on both sides and not just 1

1.Monstrous Strength- Itami becomes even stronger in Bankai. He can easily crush small mountains and can easily beat lt. level people with his bare fists. He can create craters by punching the ground. Itami is so strong that he often overdoes his attacks.
2.Monstrous Speed/Agility- Itami becomes even faster. He can easily leave his opponents in the dust and when using shunpo makes it look as though there are multiple Itami's which will confuse his opponent. Itami is so fast that he often overdoes his speed when attacking his opponent and will often miss them.
3.Monstrous Durability- Ichigo can take extreme damage. He can keep fighting even after sustaining multiple injuries. He can take plenty of damage.
4.Unmatched Reiatsu (No Reiatsu Control)- Itami can't control his reiatsu and because of this he loses the ability to use kido. Since he can't use kido, he is steadily changing the area around him even when all he is doing is walking.
5.Unmatched Anger- Itami loses total control of himself when he goes Bankai. He can't tell the difference between friend or foe and will destroy every thing that stands in his way. He can't be calmed down while in Bankai unless he is totally restrained. He doesn't think his attacks out, but just charges in and attacks them.

~Zanpakuto (Powers and abilities given to user)~

Shikai:
Honoo Ryuukiba:
1. Hakka Suru (Ignite)- The blade becomes coated in flames and all fire abilities used after are increased in power
2. Gengetsu Aka (Crescent Red Moon)- By making a slash, a hot arc of fire erupts from the tip of the blade and can be used to defend as well as attack. If used after Honoo Ryuukiba, the arc is bigger, hotter, and more denser.
3. Haini Ranshi (Burning Up Burning to Death)- By condensing flames and covering his arms and hands, Itami can increase attack and burn whatever he touches. He can also create a ball of fire about 2xs the size of his hand and deal a lot of damage. It can rip through a low level hierro and greatly burn whatever it touches. During Hakka Suru, it becomes about 3xs the size of his hand and deals even more damage.

*Has High Speed Regeneration- Itami can regenerate any thing on his body except his internal organs. It takes 1 post to regenerate and 2 posts to get it back to full strength.

Raitoningudoragonfangu:
1. Hibana (Spark)- The blade becomes coated in electricity and all lightning abilities used after are increased in power.
2. Gengetsu Aoi (Crescent Blue Moon)- By making a slash, a dense arc of lightning erupts from the tip of the blade and can be used to defend as wel as attack. If used after Hibana, the wave is bigger, denser, and can paralyze.
3. Rakurai Shuurai (Bolt of lightning: Lightning Strike)- By condensing lightning and covering his arms and hands, Itami can increase attack and electrocute whatever he touches. He can also create a ball of lightning about 2xs the size of his hand and deal a lot of damage. It can rip through a low level hierro and greatly electrocute whatever it touches. During Hibana, it becomes about 3xs the size of his hand and even more powerful.

Lightning Abilities:
1. Shoot lightning blasts from hands
2. Create thunderstorms that can shoot down lightning
3. Teleport by transforming himself in electrical currents (Itami must be able to see where he is going or be able to sense rei of the other person)
4. Coat entire fist in electricity and punch opponent
5. Create a shield of electricity that protects Itami only where he projects it
6. Create barrier of electricity that protects Itami whole body
7. Can absorb electricity, but only by physically touching it with his hands. Once Ichigo absorbs the electricity and sends it back, his body won't move for a few seconds as it will be paralyzed a little.

Fire Abilities:
1. Shoot fire balls from hands and feet
2. Shoot streams of fire from hands and feet
3. Create a shield of fire that protects Itami only where he projects it
4. Create a barrier of fire that protects Itami whole body
5. Can control the size and intensity of fire
6. Can absorb fire, but only by physically touching it with his hands. Once Itami absorbs the fire and sends it back, his body will feel like it is burning up and every move Itami makes will send waves of hot pain through his body. This lasts for a few seconds.
7. Coat fist in flames and punch opponent
*Itami can only use either element while having physical contact with the zan corresponding with the element Itami is trying to use.

1. Electro-balls- Can shoot balls of electricity
2. Electric/Pyro Tornadoes/Hurricanes- Can create tornadoes/hurricanes out of electricity/fire
3. Fire/lightning Breathing- Can breathe fire
4. Pyro/Electro Tail- Can coat tail in fire/electricity to increase power

*Also the zanpukutos abilities may seem the same but the difference is that the fire zanpakuto has a chance to burn the opponent while the lightning zanpakuto has a chance to paralyze the opponent (it is up to who im rpin against if he wants to be burned or paralyzed)

Bankai:
Itami:
*retains all old abilities and they are more powerful and he can now shoot his blasts from he blades on his elbows and tail
*now when he absorbs fire and lightning, he can send it back with his own power of the element fused with it, but instead of injuring him, it drains his reiatsu faster

*Strength, Speed/Agility, and durability are greatly increased (don't feel like puttin what they say)
1.Unmatched Reiatsu Level (but absolutely no control): Itami has absolutely no control over his reiatsu. He loses all his kido abilities and his reiatsu is always changing the area around him.
2.Uncontrollable Anger: Ichigo totally loses himself even more than in Bankai 1st stage. He destroys everything he sees, and he cares about nothing. His anger causes him to be careless and while in Bankai 2nd Stage he doesn't dodge attacks, but rather takes them head on no matter how strong.

Ragnarok Abilities:
1. Gengetsu Kuro (Crescent Black Moon)- A arc of black energy erupts from the sword. It is destructive and can be fired as many times as Itami can handle. The angrier and more out of control Itami becomes, the more deadly and powerful the attacks become. The attack swallows all light when fired.
2. Ikkatsu Naka Kuroryuu (Angry Roar of the Black Dragon)- This is Itami ultimate attack. Itami absorbs all the power of his zanpakuto and any reiatsu around him that may have leaked out or just randomly in the air, and releases it in a huge explosion that can travel up to 250 yards, but it only effect the area in front of Itami. The explosion is extremely powerful and uses all the reiatsu Itami has. Using this move would result in Itami and his zanpakutos going back to their sealed forms (even though they would be stuck in their Shikai form if they used their Shikai). Itami and his zanpakutos would then be in a coma until their strength has returned. It is because of this that Itami has never used this attack (although he has never even been in Shikai or Bankai so that wouldnt really matter I guess). The explosion is pure black reiatsu and only the most powerful can survive its blast. It takes about 3 minutes for Itami to gather the necessary reiatsu. This can be interrupted if somebody attacks Itami.
3. Hakai no ame: Ryuugekido (Raining Destruction: Dragon Rage)- Itami creates a ball of black reiatsu above him. The longer he concentrates, the bigger and stronger it'll be.
4. Hakai no ame: Ryuugekido BusatoRaining Destruction: Dragon Rage Burst- Once the ball is to Itami liking, he Raining Destruction: Dragon Rage Burst- Once the ball is to Itami liking, he releases it in blade like projectiles. They are each about 3 ft long and very sharp. The projectiles rain down in all directions.
5. Abare Ryuu (Rampaging Dragon)- Itami fires a barrage of powerful, rapd blasts from his hand or mouth. They are very dense and close together, making it very hard to dodge when caught inside. They are as strong as a hado 33 and cover a distance of 5 feet and a range of 20 feet. Itami can shoot 1 large blast that has the power of a hado 73. It covers a distance of 10 feet and a range of 40 feet. The attacks are black and outlined in red.
6. Takamari Ryuus (Rise Dragons)- Itami summons a pack of dragons that can reach into the hundreds. They are small, about 3 feet tall and black. They are controlled by Itami and will chase down their target. They cling to the target via biting and clawing that deal damage with power of a regular animal and once they latch on, they won't get off. When they attach to the target, or get close enough, they release a large concussion bomb. When they exploded, they create a shockwave that extends out in all directions up to 10 feet. They leave behind a powerful gas that covers all directions in 50 yards. Each explosion increases the distance by 5 yards, and all caught in the explosion and/or gas are burned and will continue to burn as long as they stay. Itami is not affected by it. The dragons, when destroyed, and it only takes 1 hit, will explode.

Vizard

Mask:
Spoiler:
Post Limit: 2
Increases:
1) Strength-1.5
2) Speed- 1.5
3) Durability- 1.5

~Trivial~

:Likes:: Fighting and Training
:Dislikes:: Everything and everybody except Fukaku, Ajiro, and Aero
:Favorite foods:: Unknown (Itami doesn't eat)
:Least Favorite foods:: Unknown (Itami doesn't eat)
:Theme song::

Bankai:

Viz:

Lost Control:

Gaining Momentum:

Itami Voice:

Intro:

NItami Theme:

Has the edge/beating opponent:

Last edited by Itami [Rangiku] on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 108 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 am

:Education::
Master at martial arts and stealth
Master of Zangetsu, Hoho, and Hakudo
^^^^Over Powered^^^^

Reiatsu amount: Extremely Massive

Reiatsu classification: Vast Spiritual Pressure
^^^Go Read an approved character sheet to see what this should look like.

And all your abilities make you a tad to over powered. Tone it down. We dont want Ichigos xD
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:45 am

crap hmm

could u explain some more about the abilities n would it b the reg 1s that ichigo can use or the 1s his zans use
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Massive Strength- Even though Itami stays in his sealed form, his can handle himself against several captain rank Shinigami

^^Stuff like that. Also if I may add that by itself it a tad to over powered^^
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:48 pm

i can c wat u mean cuz if he dd end up goin shikai n bankai then who would b able to beat him
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 pm

I would but thats not the point -goes to reread the sheet-
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 am

ya think ya can beat everybody dnt ya koga Smile
but ok u no best
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:24 am

Ok when your ready i will pick your character sheet apart bit by bit
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 am

u can do it weneva u like
i wonda if rpin is rlly 4 me cuz im already havin problems n i havnt even started yet XD
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:39 am

lol well its just you have to be carefull how you create yourself, i see all of my characters as an extension of me, to start you want to always askk yourself

"Am i over powered?, and if so how can i balance myself out?"

Your character is in the God mode area he can take down captain shinigami without using shikai and ..no im sorry, you need to tweak your abilities some so they arent overly powerful, yes you will face strong people but its unfare if you essentially have no weankesses and every strength. the best way to go is to find out when you roleplay what do you tend to resort to first for koga Its kido for me its hakuda so rp in social a bit and find out where you stand you could ba a balanced fighter but you have to balance your skills and not be master of all basicly its like the saying if your a jack of all trades your experianced in all but master of none you have to tthink out your skills and abilities, then theres your zanpakuto which alone seems to be moderate god mode lower your distance in the ultimate ability and make it people who are your level have say 50% chance of survival and thoes stronger have increased chance.

You also should take out the pieces of your character sheet you left blank like the kanji part you dont need it there if you arent goint to use it ^^ and finally the kicker

Your zanpakutos partner isnt you? you have in its partner section exceptionlist who im pretty sure dosent wield your zanpakuto and if he does and you both have the same one then by order of Central 46 he is to be executed ^^ have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Master at martial arts
Master of Zangetsu and Hakudo
Im pretty sure zangetsu wasnt the word you were looking for lol but closer to being better

i like the uniqueness though youll have to talk to koga on the being half shini half hollow
other wise the only problem i have is im curious if you really need all the abilities in your shikai bankai alot of times you might not use some of the abilities but i could be wrong its nothing u really need to change just something to think about. another thing is that you should tone down the being able to cancel out someones attacks if there a fire or electric user its a little unfair cus it gives them almost no offence against you and i assume if it works without touch then absolutely no defence they might as well be fighting with just there blade in sealed form.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 pm

aside from the half hhollow thing i guess its ok just need approval from koga
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:07 pm

I believe that the speed the speed you can fly with your wings is to high. 600mph would tear ur face from ur skull.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:14 pm

1 of 2 approval see koga for second clearing
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Change ur rank according to the new ranking system for shini.

and u have power even if u dont use shikai or bankai?
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm

ok n yes
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:53 am

is ur bankai a 2 stage bankai?
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 pm

yea but it wnt b used til its allowed n after i master shikai n bankai
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:08 pm

ok 1 of 2 approval xD
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 pm

YAY FINALLY Smile
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Aight ill approve it. Congratulations.

-Koga throws a big blue approval hammer at Itami- APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:25 pm

oo u may want to tweak that frilly light outfit there bro
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 am

looks ok i think, ko ur thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:00 am

w8 i realize im not done yet as i need to change my flying speed n rate it by my shunpo
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Itami Moeru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itami Moeru   Itami Moeru EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:03 am

ive edited it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content