Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Medetative destruction EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Medetative destruction EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Medetative destruction EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Medetative destruction EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Medetative destruction EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Medetative destruction EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Medetative destruction EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Medetative destruction EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Medetative destruction EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Medetative destruction I_vote_lcapMedetative destruction I_voting_barMedetative destruction I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Medetative destruction I_vote_lcapMedetative destruction I_voting_barMedetative destruction I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Medetative destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Medetative destruction Empty
PostSubject: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 pm

when i reach the hidden cavern i lean over and breath heavily. I toss down my zan and the two standard blades i found in the academy. i look around at the crystaline structured and the various traning posts and i cough. "damn... still feeling thoes after effets..."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:00 pm

I shake my head and pick up my blades.i look at them in my hands. "how would one fight with three blades?..." I try holding two in my hand one in reverse the other regular.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:01 pm

I shake my head. "nah not enough flexibility." i look at the blades and place them down. all but my zanpakuto. "hmm instinct is a powerful force..." i let my mind wander a moment.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:25 pm

"let instinct guide you, Kusari o kiru" I release my shikai and look at the blades. I hold them in a reverse grip and rush the dummy. I charge flames around my hands and bunch and slice the dummy with rappid speeds. "Hells flurry!!" i kick the dummyand flip landing on my feet.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:34 pm

I rush the dummy again and throw my blade covered in flames at it and it burst on the dummy making an x of flames that go over both shoulders and aroud both sides. I kick the blade and pill my hand back and the flames rotate and make the blade drill in the dummy before fireing back to me.i land and look. "faster..."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:42 pm

i moove faster as i kick the dummy and then again with black flames. i kick it in the chest before flipping and throwing my blade into the center of the chest. i ignight it like befoere in an X and i bring it back. "Again!"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:44 pm

I move even faster my outside movements like a blur to someone. i kick the dummy with black flames and then slash the chest. i kick off sending the blade down. i ignite it like before and it bursts into full flames as i land and drop to a knee.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:47 pm

i breath heavy and stand up and repeat kicking the dummy harder and it cracks. i kick off of it and it ignighs from my kick and i throw my blade down. it drils rappidly and burns through before trturning to me. i land and growl. RAAAAAAAA!!!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:00 pm

I exhale and sit down. I need to get stronger now.. much stronger. I stand up and close my eyes as my rei whips around the cave and i focus and my blades howl. my rei takes the form of the nine tails and i appear on the other side of the dummy and it splinters into millions of tiney pices.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:12 pm

I seal my blade and sheath it. "..." I kick the other two blades up and catch one in my free hand as the other slips into its sheath on my waist. "Zanjutsu..."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 pm

after several days i leave the cave. "geez its bright." I cover my eyes and walk towards the seireitei. "i know what im going to do"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medetative destruction   Medetative destruction Empty

Back to top Go down

Medetative destruction
Page 1 of 1