Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Looking for something to do, EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Looking for something to do, EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Looking for something to do, EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Looking for something to do, EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Looking for something to do, EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Looking for something to do, EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Looking for something to do, EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Looking for something to do, EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Looking for something to do, EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Looking for something to do, I_vote_lcapLooking for something to do, I_voting_barLooking for something to do, I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Looking for something to do, I_vote_lcapLooking for something to do, I_voting_barLooking for something to do, I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Looking for something to do,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Looking for something to do, Empty
PostSubject: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:13 pm

-He wanders the Squad 11 barracks-Such a lovely day here.I am walking around in the barbaric place.So much smell of anger and blood here.I dont even know how this is still a squad.Maybe i could find a good specimen here.-He adjusts his glasses-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:21 pm

*Zero yawns as he's quietly looking around the Squad 11 barracks as he's looks about for things to do today with nothing much going on right now. He lightly unsheaths Kikuichimonji,gently polishing and cleaning his blade out of boredom. He then suddenly notices an unfamiliar spiritual pressure getting closer towards the area,as he notices a Shinigami he hasn't seen before. Zero stands up from his seat,and gently sheaths his Zanpaktou as he approaches this strange man.*

"I don't believe I've ever seen you around the Squad 11 barracks before sir,what squad do you belong to anyways and are you on duty right now?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:24 pm

-He looks at the shinigami-It is rude not to introduce yourself.I belong to Squad 12..my name is Yachidaka.I dont believe in telling my first name.If i was on duty i would be in the real world right now.-He adjusts his glasses and his eyes glow red-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:38 pm

*Zero quietly sighs as he smacks himself in the face lightly,as he clears his voice to introduce himself to yet another Squad 12 shinigami.*

"My Name is Zero Kanzaki,4th Seat of Squad 11,and hopefully one day I shall become the Kenpachi of the gotei 13...One day when I perfect and master my swordsmanship techniques. So your from Squad 12 I see? Well I do know one person from that squad,some guy named Koga and he helped me when I was still in the academy."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Ahh yes Captain Koga.You wanna become the Kenpachi of the Gotei 13.I want to test that theory and see if you got what it takes.This will be a friendly spar..do not hold back though.Go out at all times your understand.Zero draw your zanpakuto.-He unsheathes his zanpakuto and adjusts his glasses-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:54 pm

*Zero,smirks slyly as he dosen't pull out his zanpaktou yet,but rather pulling some knives out of his robes,hold 2 between the the fingers of each hand and holding 4 knives in total,he cracks his neck slightly as he shunpo's onto a rooftop,smirking down at Jinto from above a higher vantage point.*

"Well are you so sure about that then? I'd rather start out with a little warm-up for now if you don't mind."

*Zero calmly,draws his hands back and does a back-flip,as he tosses the knives in a four-directional arc towards Jinto's position.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Do not make this boring.I can tell you cant use kido or hado based on the squad you are in.Considering the fact you all are not even allowed to use your shikai or bankai.Everything is a warm up for me these days.-He slahses his zanpakuto at the knives smacking them into the ground-Is that it..?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 pm

"Hey some of the members of Squad 11 use shikai and bankai. Look at Ikkaku and Yumichika. They both use their Shikai frequently when they fight. Besides I've recently achieved my shikai and it is true because training ones shikai is considered zanjutsu.
I wouldn't take my knives so lightly I've laced them with toxins from the Squad 12 barracks."

*He pulls out more knives,as he shunpo's upward into the air,in an attempt to jump over his opponent as he tosses multiple knives downwards towards his position smirking,still trying to gauge his opponent's abilities before going full force.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 pm

I could careless about them.So you think you can beat me with toxins i have developed.I worked on a toxin so strong the if it gets in your bloodstream instant death as soon as you take your next breath.Only problem is it didnt get approved.I can tell you are trying to track my movements..-He holds his palms over his head-Bakudo 39. Enkosen!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:19 pm

*Zero,lands back down on the ground and smirks knowing his knives are going to be ineffective,as he stands there and assumes an unarmed fighting stance,trying to shunpo towards the enkosen barrier,as he closes in on his opponent,drawing his fist backwards a bit as he concentrates momentarily. Charging his spiritual pressure onto his left fist,he thrusts forward with a heavy punch,smirking as he can finally use this technique.* Ikkotsu! One-Bone-Punch!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Now we are getting down to business.Lets see who is stronger.I hope we dont break a bone in our hands.That would not be good for either of us.Ikkotsu!!!-He ends the bakudo sending his left fist at Zero left fist and slashes at him with his zanpakuto in his right hand-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:49 pm

"Hmmph. I'm getting into speed now Jinto I'm ready to give it my all soon and I wanna try some new moves out as well."

*Zero winces lightly as his fist makes contact with Jinto,smirking slyly as he gets slashed and lets out an exaggerated scream of pain,and a sly voice mutters, Utsusemi.....*A reiatsu afterimage of Zero is shown getting punched and slashed as it screams in pain,only to fade away and dissipate into nothing. Hopefully trying to catch Jinto off guard,as he swiftly shunpo's a few feet behind Jinto's position,drawing both his fists back as he charges spiritual energy into both fists this time. Thrusting forwards with thunderous force he winces from the recoil of the force of the move.*
Sokkotsu! Double-Bone-Punch!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:02 pm

-He smiles-This must mean you are behind me.You would not be infront of me because it would give me the chance to counter.You arent faster than me.I have barely tapped into my speed.Onsuko Ni!-He moves behind Zero moving twice as faster as his shunpo-Hiya!!-He tries to stab his zanpakuto in Zero right shoulder-

Last edited by Jinto on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm

*Zero stands still smirking slyly as he dosen't even attempt to dodge the attack as he feels a painful sharp pain going into his right shoulder,as he smirks.*

Is that supposed to hurt? Why don't you take some vitamins or something you little man. Well I ought to be ready to use my Zanpaktou now. You ready Kikuichimonji!

*He smirks,slyly as he unsheaths his Zanpaktou and decides to release his still newly developed shikai to fight his opponent.*

"Lacerate! Kikuichimonji! *His Zanpaktou grows from a standard kitana into a much larger blade,quite fearsome and mighty in appearance,it has curved spikes going down the blade and the actual blade itself is curved at the end for decapitation*

http://images.wikia.com/monsterhunter/images/c/c9/Weapon396.png
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Yeah it was suppose to hurt.I do not take vitamins.I take toxins daily to boost my immune system.So i guess you are calling on your shikai already.No need for me to hide mine either.Kuchi come let him hear your lovely song.Sing and dance with me,Kuchibuekyoku.-He turns his sword normal handed and flicks it..a cloud of dust begins to form around his and his zanpakuto begins to transform and emits a high pitched sound-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 pm

*Zero,grunts in discomfort as he grits his teeth to endure that horrid noise,trying his best to concentrate on his current surroundings,he impales Kikuichimonji into the ground,causing the very earth itself to rumble and quake,these resulting tremors cause the ground itself to fissure and crack open as shards of sharp rocks fly about in all directions.*

Heh...you'll get a glimpse of what I can do very soon Jinto. SINK INTO THE EARTH,Kikuichimonji!

*Slaming his shikai onto the ground,Zero's seems to slowly sink into the ground itself and dissapear,his spiritual pressure is spread out through the entire ground,making it hard to exactly pin-point his location.*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 pm

-He jumps in the air-You think you can hide from me.The very fact is sound is everywhere.You heart is still beating which gives you away.This tactic you used trying to spread your reiatsu over the place trying to confuse me.Nice try i like that..-He looks at the hell butterfly that approaches him-Okay i will be there.Sorry about this i leave lets continue some other time shall we...-He shunpoes away with the butterfly sealing his zanpakuto and sheathing it-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do,   Looking for something to do, Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for something to do,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 :: 11th Division Headquarters-
Jump to: