Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
When Beast Tangle.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
When Beast Tangle.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

When Beast Tangle.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

When Beast Tangle.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
When Beast Tangle.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
When Beast Tangle.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
When Beast Tangle.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
When Beast Tangle.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
When Beast Tangle.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
When Beast Tangle.. I_vote_lcapWhen Beast Tangle.. I_voting_barWhen Beast Tangle.. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
When Beast Tangle.. I_vote_lcapWhen Beast Tangle.. I_voting_barWhen Beast Tangle.. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

When Beast Tangle..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

When Beast Tangle.. Empty
PostSubject: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 am

-He arrives to the outlands-I do my last look around here.Seems there is no trouble here.I hope everything went okay with those gang members.Maybe i should have killed them...nah that would have been wrong of me..-He adjusts his glasses and notices a garganta opening-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:25 am

This is why i want to become captain.I can pick and choose what i want to do.Well i guess i should make easy work of this.I only sense two hollows..they can not be that strong.But then again i can not underestimate them.-He watches as an jaguar and bear looking hollows step out of the garganta-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 am

Hmm which one should i take first.The jaguar one looks fast on one hand.But the bear looks like he packs some punches.Maybe i can take them both at the same time.This should not be so hard should it?-He shunpoes between them looking at them-Neither are you are going make it out of here alive..-He adjusts his glasses and kicks his right leg upward at the jaguar ribcage-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 am

Jaguar:-He is kicked into the air and looks down on Jinto-Stupid shinigami you will pay for that.You are fighting the best two adjuchas there are in Hueco Mundo.Lets see if you can handle that.Bear stay out of this until on of dies.-He fires a cero at Jinto-

Bear:Yeah okay i will do that.In the mean time i am taking a nap.Try not to take so long..i am kind of hungry.He looks like a nice meal to me.Leave me the arms and legs please.-He lies on the ground and goes to sleep-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 am

-He shunpoes right dodging the cero-The best you say.I want to see you prove that to me.I always love having a good fight.Now lets stop talking and get back to the action.Too much chatter ruins a fight..Ikkotsu!!-He shunpoes up the Jaguar looking at him before firing a punch at his skull-Jaguar:Yes the best i am.I agree lets just focus on the action.Bear will deal with you once i get done with you.-He stands on his hind paws and pulls back his right paw to meet his punch then opens his mouth and fires a bala at Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:13 am

-He meets the punch then slides back a few feet after getting hit with the bala-Gah!That tickled do you have anything better.Let me show you my true strength.You seem fast but i am faster than you.Now smile for the ground.-He shunpoes toward the Jaguar and drops his right leg down onto the Jaguar ribcage--he sonido to the left barely dodging the kick he sonido toward Jinto slashing at his chest with his claws-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 am

Damn..-He unsheathes his zanpakuto and clashes with the claws-This is not fun at all.I was expecting a better challenge from the best Adjuchas there is in Hueco Mundo.You fight like a regular hollow which means you suck.-He kicks the Jaguar in the chest..he holds out his palms.-Hado 31. Shakkahō!!-He slides back a few feet then opens his mouth a fires a cero to meet the hado..he sonido toward Jinto again slashing is right claws at his face and his left one at his stomach-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:34 am

-He watches as the Jaguar comes through the explosion-Really this again come up with something new.I have yet to even feel pushed in this fight.Such useless attacks..Kuchi should we end this now.I think Bear might put up a better challenge.-He slashes upward cutting off the Jaguar left paw and lets the right claw come down across his cheek-Gah!!What was that for..?Stop underestimating me dang it!-he sonido back as his left arm begins to bleed out..he opens his mouth and fires another series of ceros at Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:41 am

You are truly patheic.You are really starting to bore.Enough of playing games with you.Hear my song of death that i have made just for you.I think you will like it..no maybe love it.This will be the last music you ever hear play in your hears.-He knocks away some of the cero as some manages to get by him...hitting him in the chest-Tickles it does.Sing and dance with me Kuchibuekyoku!!-he flips his zanpakuto normal handed and flicks it and watches as his zanpakuto turns into its shikai state--He sonido toward Jinto as his left paw regrows back slashing at Jinto face trying to block out the high pitch noise in his ears-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:48 am

-He lifts his zanpakuto and blocks that claws-I thought i told you i was done playing.I am already in my shikai state.This is your defeat..go tell your friend Bear to wake up.He might better a challenge since he has been watching this whole time.-He pulls back his zanpakuto and thrust it directly in the Jaguar chest--He tries to sonido back but is not fast enough has the attack has caught him-Bear your turn i lost-he falls back into the ground causing a crater and begins to bleed out slowly-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:55 am

-He puts his zanpakuto on his shoulders-Now mister Bear it is your turn.I hope you put up a better challenge.You can eat those remains if you want.If you are going to eat them do it now before i blow him up.-He adjust his glasses-Yeah he lost.Well i guess it is my turn.That nap was pretty good even though i did wake up to see you twos fight.-He walks over to the Jaguar and eats him whole-Burp-He sonido toward Jinto staring him in the face as he stands on his hind legs firing a cero-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 am

-He shunpoes left avoiding the cero as it grazes his left arm causing it to bleed-You fight faster than the Jaguar.This must mean you are stronger than him.Good because i was starting to get bored.-He shunpoes infront of the Bear-Kuuki no Moujuritsu-he twists his zanpakuto wrapping a thin string of air around the bear arm then pulls it-Yeah i am the strongest one.I am a lot faster than him.I just choose to sleep a lot instead of fighting.-He watches as his right arm begins to bleed..he fires a cero at Jinto with his left paw-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 am

-He shunpoes right avoiding the cero-Lets finish this fight quickly.I really want to go back to the barracks and sleep.Its always two idiots who want to prove themselves.Well there i go rambling again...-He shunpoes infront Bear slashing downward at his right shoulder-I have nothing to prove to anybody.I do what i please and when i want to.Stop yes to more action and no to the talking.-He opens his mouth and catches Jinto zanpakuto and swings him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:26 am

-He gets swung back-Nice set of jaws you have there.Its a shame i have to breakt them.I do not like people putting there mouth on my zanpakuto.That is very gross i alrady have enough hollow blood on here.-He shunpoes toward the bear holding out his palms-Hado 31. Sōkatsui!-He fires the hado at he bear-Hmph that weak attack.Let me show you my real strength.Puny shinigami.Gran Rey Cero!!-he bites his finger then fires a large green cero at the hado and Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:42 am

-He gets slammed to the ground by the impact of the cero causing a crater-Gah...That was pretty good.I have felt stronger ones that.Well since we are fighting for real let me show you my real reiatsu.Stupid armband holds most of it back.-He rips the armband off and his red reiatsu begins to outline his body-I was wondering what that armband did.But anyway back to fighting...-He sonido toward Jinto firing a strong punch at his face-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:49 am

-He looks up-This is where the fight ends.You made me show my real reiatsu.Do not ever tempt me again.Seeing as how you wont get the chance.I would like to thank you for this fight but this is where you get off!Ikkotsu!-He shunpoes toward the Bear meeting his punch-I do not fear death.Death fears me!It comes when i says it time for it to come.-He is thrown back into the ground after the impact of Jinto punch and his colliding-Gah.....
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:52 am

-He walks over to the Bear sealing his zanpakuto as he walks-You control nothing except the path you walk.We all have our day when it is time to die.For you this is where you choose to die.Not by coincidence but by fate alone.Sōkotsu!!-He fires a punch into the bears face and stomach area-No i control death.I do!!!-he is punched several more feet into the ground by Jinto punches-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 am

-He looks over at the Bear-I am sorry we could not have met on better terms.But fate controls all there is a way to change it.Make better decisions in life and hope for the best.If not then you are just screwed..Tell your friend i said hello when you see him again.-He puts on a new armband and shunpoes toward Squad 4 barracks for healing-What a day.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Beast Tangle..   When Beast Tangle.. Empty

Back to top Go down

When Beast Tangle..
Page 1 of 1