Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Training. Regular old training. Yep. I_vote_lcapTraining. Regular old training. Yep. I_voting_barTraining. Regular old training. Yep. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Training. Regular old training. Yep. I_vote_lcapTraining. Regular old training. Yep. I_voting_barTraining. Regular old training. Yep. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Training. Regular old training. Yep.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Training. Regular old training. Yep. Empty
PostSubject: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Fukaku walked to a (different, non destroyed) Junkyard, Ready to do some training. As he entered the Junkyard, he released his bow, readying it for use. "Today, seems like a good day." He said to himself. "Which means I'll likely get attacked by something, if past experience proves correct."
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:29 pm

-He steps out the senkaimon standing in mid-air-Well if is not the guy who was following me.I think it is time we have that little match you wanted.-He adjusts his glasses and jumps down onto the ground-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:42 pm

"Shinigami, eh? I merely wanted you out of an obviously already well-protected town." Fukaku replied. "As I do now." He responded.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Yeah Lieutenant of Squad 9.Seems like those are fighting words.Let see who is stronger in a spar.Beat each other to the pulp.-He leans against a pille of junk cars with his left hand on his zanpakuto-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:47 pm

"What a stupid idea. I am not going to be a part of some little idiotic contest of yours, merely to see "who's stronger."... Though, perhaps I spoke too soon. Alright then, Shinigami, we'll have a spar. and If I win, you'll have to leave this town. Got it?" Fukaku asked, obviously annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 pm

This is not a contest.Fine i will agree to those terms.Lets see what that little bow of your can do..-He unsheathes his zanpakuto-Now lets begin shall we?-He looks at his armband making sure it is on tight-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Fukaku fired his bow, aiming for Jinto's armband, before firing another arrow at his head. "You'll see how good this bow is. whether or not you want to is a different matter." He responded, the scowl on his face quite apparent.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:05 pm

-He shunpoes left avoiding the arrows-Yeah i would not shoot at this armband of mine.I really would hate for it to break before i needed it to.That bow sounds interesting Quincy.-he shunpoes toward the Quincy slashing upward at his left shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:24 pm

Fukaku dodges the strike, dodging the blade by a hair's breadth. Quickly, Fukaku threw an elbow in retaliation at Jinto, aiming for his chest. Followed by this, he quickly dodged away, using Hirenkyaku for quick movement. Fukaku Fired another volley of arrows at Jinto, aiming for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:27 pm

-He slides back a few feet-Damn...-He puts his left hand against his zanpakuto-Bakudo 39!Enkosen-He forms the shield quickly as some of the arrows hit him-Too slow..-He holds out his left palm still-Hado 33. Sōkatsui!!-he fires the hado-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Fukaku threw a capsule quickly, as he saw the blast come towards him. "Maho Teishi." He said, as a shield with a roman cross symbol on it appeared, blocking the hado. Firing another volley of arrows, as he pulled out another capsule, he began chanting "Tilt the goblet..."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

-He smiles-Lets see what you really have...-He begins striking down the arrows one by one-Come on do better than that..-he adjusts his glasses and takes off his armband-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Fukaku smirked as he fired more arrows. "How long can you keep that up, though, I wonder? Those arrows are a lot heavier than they first appear." Fukaku said. "in all reality, I'd say I'm not the one who needs to do better than that."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Utsusemi!-He appears behind the Quincy watching his afterimage fade-I can keep this up for awhile.Yeah i figured that when i swung at the first one.You have not noticed how fast i am have you.-He slashes downward at Quincy back-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:08 pm

Fukaku merely used hirenkyaku to get out of the way, his speed far faster than jinto, before appearing at jinto's back with his bow ready. "I haven't allowed you to notice how fast I am." Fukaku said before firing an arrow at Jinto's back.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:13 pm

-He grins-Have you noticed my armband is missing.My reiatsu has slowly been climbing to its regular amount.When the armband is on i am at 2/4ths my power.When taken off its full released.Onsuko Ni-he shunpoes forward and turns around facing the Quincy-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Fukaku Fired another few arrows at him. "then that means you're only captan class. less than expected." Fukaku replied, Hirenkyakuing away, while firing arrows.Taking out another capsule, he readied it to throw, finishing his earlier said phrase. "To the west!" Fukaku sid, hirenkyakuing towards Jinto suddenly. "Emerald grail!" An explosion appeared, threatening to envelop Jinto.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 pm

-He smiles and shunpoes between the arrows-I guess you could say captain class.But i do not have an Haori so i wish i was a Captain..Sing and dance with me, Kuchibuekyoku.-He turns his zanpakuto normal handed and flicks it causing his zanpakuto to enter his shikai state he brings it up into a defensive stance to slow down the impact of the expolosion-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Fukaku threw another capsule, saying "tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald grail!" sending another explosion at him, while using hirenkyaku, combined with the concealing effect of the explosion, to get around to the other side of jinto. firing an arrow, he then started to chant more words, while taking out a capsule from his belt. "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - sacred bite!". A rectangular reiatsu block sped towards Jinto with deadly speed.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 pm

-He closes his eyes and listens as he blocks the explosion sliding back a few feet with his zanpakuto in his hands-Hmm trying to confuse me?Onsuko Ni..-he shunpoes up into the air barely dodging the block as it grazes his calfs-Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end.Bakudo 75. Gochūtekkan!-He opens up his left hand behind his zanpakuto fires the bakudo at the Quincy-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Fukaku dodges the bakudo narrowly, using his mastery of hirenkyaku to get away. "Already using such a high-levelled kido, hmm?" Fukaku asked mockingly, as he threw a capsule at Jinto. "Todlich dunst." He said, a thick mist enveloping the area. "Now, we'll play in my arena." Fukaku said.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 pm

-He grins-Oh that is nothing.But for right now that is my max limit.Lets play in your little arena.How do you ears handle a high level of sound?-He grins-Engekiafukusei!-He will flip the sword so that the pommel is facing up and he will hold the sword in his right hand. He will then flick each blade once quickly and lightly. The sword will then start emitting a high pitched sound that only a certain specified target can hear. The sound will cause his enemy's ears to become filled with immense pain and cause their vision to be blurred.There are now not one but thirty bodies of Jinto.-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:09 pm

"what is that?" Fukaku asked, before feeling the pain in his ears. "auggghhhh!" he yelled, as the pain blurred his vision. Fukaku looked up, seeing all the different bodies of Jinto. luckily, due to the mist blocking some of the sound, it was not quite up to par. "Calm down. you can't see or hear him, but your ability to sense his reiatsu's still as good as ever." Fukaku thought to himself, using his sensing ability to find Jinto. "Aku mokin." He said to himself, his reiatsu gain concealed by the mist. he fired a rain of arrows at Jinto, unseeable in the thick mist.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:16 pm

-He stands above the mist-Hmm seems you feel for it too.My clones each have a little of my reiatsu in it.I figured since most people can sense my reiatsu i mixed a little of it with my clones.-He stands there adjusting his glasses.He shunpoes toward the quincy slashing downward-
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Fukaku fires his arrows upwards, tracking Jinto as he moved above the mist. "Fool... even if you give them some reiatsu, you still have the greatest amount!" he said, firing a hail of arrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training. Regular old training. Yep.   Training. Regular old training. Yep. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training. Regular old training. Yep.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next