Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPerfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 I_voting_barPerfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPerfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 I_voting_barPerfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Perfecting his swordsmanship

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:41 pm

*Zero sighed and resumed his meditation quietly.*

"Not today Sammie, I'm waiting for Itami to train me here. I realized I owe you a spar but let's save that for the day I achieve my Bankai alright."

*Zero quietly resumed his Shikai training in peaceful meditation.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:47 pm

I walk by the outlands on a little patrol, when I see somebody sitting down. I approach the person and realize that it is Zero. I smirk.
Time to see what he's made of.
Zero stand up. I've come to give you a lil training.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:06 pm

*Zero seals his shikai, and as a result the stone sphere secluding him from the outside world, fades into sand and gets blown away in the wind. Zero then calmly opens his eyes and glances at Itami.*

"Hey Master Itami,I was just trying to gain better control over my Shikai over the past few days. What is it you came here for anyway? You weren't given any missions today?"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:12 pm

I look at him. I keep my smirk up.
I've come to give you some lessons on Zanjutsu. You did want me to train you?
I wait for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:32 pm

*Zero turns to his master and nods in compliance.*

"Well yes, Itami that is true, I would really like to start training my Zanjutsu skills some more as to perfect my technique and skill. I wish to be a master of Zanjutsu as soon as I potentially can."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:39 pm

I nod at his answer.
Then let us begin shall we.
I unsheath Dami's sword from my back. I then take up an overhead stance with my legs spread and slightly bent. I hold my left arm out and point the palm of my hand at Zero. I then hold the sword slightly above my head with the point facing Zero.
Take up your stance Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:46 pm

*Zero unsheaths the blade of his Zanpaktou,spreading his legs apart only slightly and crouching a little,his left hand being the more dominate one,grasping tightly on the blade,with his right palm being held a couple inches underneath the the blade which is being held horizontally."

"Well now,Sensei. I ask that you be the one making the move please."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:57 pm

I smirk.
As you wish.
I begin to build up my rei. Charging it ever so slightly so that Zero does not sense it. I then close my eyes, then in the blink of an eye I appear behind Zero. I make a vertical slash at his back.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:06 pm

*Zero smirks,knowing that he had given Itami the first move,he uses the opportunity to utilizie the Seismic Sense Technique,closing his eyes for a briefly moment,he tries to invision where Itami is moving and where he will strike. Zero makes a swift pivot turning himself around barely in time to block Itami's strike,stumbling back a couple of inches from the impact.*

"You should know Sensei,I'm a very perceptive fighter. I let you go first to analyze your movements."

*Zero stumbles backwards slightly,since even though the attack was blocked Itami nailed him with considerable foce. Zero crouches back slightly,leaping backwards and shunpo'ing onto a rooftop for a higher vantage point of the area.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:11 pm

I smirk.
That is very good Zero. You have to be very perceptive especially when using Zanjutsu.
I then begin to hover a few inches off the ground. I make it to where it is unnoticeable. I then shunpo and appear behind Zero once again. I make a horizontal slash at his waste that would cut him in half if it hits.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:30 pm

"Zero,carefully reads his movement patterns,trying to predict what course of action to take next,noticing and sensing that Itami is repeating his previous actions,only addings mid-air hovering as to prevent me from detecting him through Seismic Sense. He Calmly,making a series of swift pivots into a rapid spin with his blade be extended outwards,similiarly to the blades of a blender,trying to counter-attack or at least defend what may come at him.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:38 pm

I smirk as I watch Zero's movements. I unsheath my claw on my left hand. I then let Dami's sword connect with Zero's zan and push back on it. I then take my claw and send it straight toward his back so it can rip through his lower back and gut.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:45 pm

*Zero calmly smirks,taking full impact of the blow with a wide grin on his face,his reishi seeming to almost fade away from existence momentarily,the area grows quiet for few moments but his spiritual pressure can be faintly felt,as a voice echoes out and "Utsusemi" is all that can be heard. Hardly a second later,Zero appears roughly 10 feet above Itami's position readying himself for a over-head,downward slash aiming at Itami's head.*

"How's this for a technique Sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:51 pm

I am unperturbed by this.
You're quite crafty.
I catch his blade with my clawed hand. I then yank it from him and flip it to catch the handle. I then unsheath the claws on my right hand.
But you should learn to not underestimate your opponents.
I then bring up my right hand and send a huge stream of fire straight at zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:32 pm

"Sensei,what the heck your using your Zanpaktou already against your pupil?"

*Zero,shunpos back a bit,nervously backing away from his enraged Sensei,intimidated by his power and strength.*

"Sensei,I thought this was Zanjutsu,but your already using your Shikai!"
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:36 pm

I just shake my head. As I begin to turn around and leave, I toss Zero his zanpakuto.
I then turn fully around and speak to Zero with my back turned.
A few things Zero. 1 This is not my shikai. I havn't not shown you my full shikai yet. 2 this is not my zan. This belongs to my brother. 3 don't you ever let me see you back down like that again. You do not become scared. You strike fear into your opponents as I just did you. Besides, I am only using half my power.
With that I walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfecting his swordsmanship   Perfecting his swordsmanship - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfecting his swordsmanship
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Rukongai :: Outlands-
Jump to: