Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy I_vote_lcapSco, The Worlds Best Quincy I_voting_barSco, The Worlds Best Quincy I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy I_vote_lcapSco, The Worlds Best Quincy I_voting_barSco, The Worlds Best Quincy I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoapimp
Beginner
Scoapimp

Character Sheet
Name: Sco
Race: Quincy

Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy Empty
PostSubject: Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy   Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Name: Scott

Nickname: Sco

Race:Quincy

Height:6'0"

Weight: 145lbs

Appearance: Standing at Six Feet Tall, Sco has jet black, spiked back hair. Sco has a slender build and is a bit skinny for his size. he usually wheres arm-sleeves half way up his arm, and a black and white t-shirt. He wears baggy black jeans and black and white shoes.

Eye color: Silver, (One black, one white, while his abilities are being used)

Hair color: Black

tattoos: A Hatchet-Man On his right forearm

Medical disorders: ADD

Blood type: O+

unique characteristics: Black Belt In Taekwondo, and 4 years on Muay Thai, giving him Outstanding hand to hand abilities.

personality: Quick Thinker, But Is Very Stubborn. Loves to argue and, due to his extensive knowledge, usually wins. Gets made fairly easy, but can quickly cool down when he needs to.

Combat Style Description:Sco bases his fighting off of his intelligence and speed. He Focuses on targets pressure spots and nerves as a point to strike. Sco is cocky with power and loves the added speed it gives him. When fighting a seemingly equal opponent Sco will lay-off, and take a bit of time to analyze him. While Sco analyzes his opponent he is making out the pressure points, and shallow skin areas. This makes Sco a quick and effective fighter.

Combat Strengths: Extremely fast and intelligent

Combat Weakness: Lacks brute strength and guard

Kojaku Name: Shiningu Ranpu (Burning Light)

Kojaku Description: Sco's Kojaku is pure white with energy of pure light. The size if decently large due to Sco's Spiritual energy, and grows as he grows in strength.

Ginrei Kojaku Name: Laes Ranpu (Dark Light)

Ginrei Kojaku Description: Sco's Ginrei Kojaku consists of dark and light energy circling eachother in the usual shape of a Ginrei Kojaku.

Bio: Growing up in a small Town, Sco was a lonely child with few friends. Joined Martial arts at the age of six, and continued with them until 16. One day in a match with a good friend, Jake, Sco Landed a fatal blow without meaning to. Jake gave him his favorite pendant, and told him to go find his grandfather. Sco Left, And Those were the first days of him becoming a quincy.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy   Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:01 pm

~Approved~

Dont let your quincy pride kill you or you just might become food for this shark
Back to top Go down
Scoapimp
Beginner
Scoapimp

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy   Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Hehe, I'll ruin You Little One ^.~ Just You Wait.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy   Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm

I look forward to our battle my brave friend
Back to top Go down
Scoapimp
Beginner
Scoapimp

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy   Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm

As Do I... As do I ^.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy   Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy Empty

Back to top Go down

Sco, The Worlds Best Quincy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: RP Creation :: Approved Characters :: Quincy-
Jump to: