Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Forsaken flames EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Forsaken flames EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Forsaken flames EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Forsaken flames EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Forsaken flames EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Forsaken flames EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Forsaken flames EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Forsaken flames EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Forsaken flames EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Forsaken flames I_vote_lcapForsaken flames I_voting_barForsaken flames I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Forsaken flames I_vote_lcapForsaken flames I_voting_barForsaken flames I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Forsaken flames

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Forsaken flames Empty
PostSubject: Forsaken flames   Forsaken flames EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 pm

I drop to my knees in exaustion. I sit up and look at the sky and hear foot steps approach me.

"Get up honjo your not done!" The voice of a female calls to me.

I look at kusa my vision blurred with blood. I stand and stumble.

"Fight honjo..fight!" Kusa draws her arm back and swings at me and black flames rush towards me in the shape of a dragon. I punch the grounfd and it rises to block.
The dragon powers through the shield and hits me and carries me upwards before exploding.

"gaah!!" I cri out as i fly further upwards
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Forsaken flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken flames   Forsaken flames EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:02 pm

I hit the ground and a crater forms. the infinite blood river fills the crator quickly and my eyes open wide. "Raaaah!" I rocket out of the hole and mye yes are pure red and glowing.

"You want me to fight ill fight!" I point my hand at her like a gun. "Jigoku no hi kyūsokuna kasai" A massive barrage of black fire bullets rain down uppon her as she shunpos swiftly to dodge and jumps back.

"What the!?" Kusa looks in mild suprise at my innovation

"Jigoku no hi no burakkuhōru no taiyō" Mh hand switches from aim like a gun to holding mu hand palm towards her my free hand grips my wrist as the blood water bellow boils and then ignights in black flames before swirling upwards towards my palm like a tornado.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Forsaken flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken flames   Forsaken flames EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:08 pm

my eyes flash from red to white like fire for an instant. "Raaaaaaahh!!!!" I raise my hand and the flames follow and spiral creating a large sphear. I then send the massive orb downward its resemblence of a sun scares kusa.

"Extinguish!" She waves her arm and the orb slowly shrinks but she is to late to prevent a large meteor like impact. She lays in the crator and lies motion less.

I vanish from my place in the sky and land by her the ground cracking from the shier ammout of power as i draw my trench knife from my side and punch downwards i stop only centimeters from her head and my eyes return normal.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Forsaken flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken flames   Forsaken flames EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:17 pm

I look at her and seal my blade. i open my eyes and look at ayame. shes sound asleep and i smile slightly as i pick her up and walk towards the hidden cave and lay her in her mat and leave a note by her with the money i have on me. i open a gate to the human world and step through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forsaken flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forsaken flames   Forsaken flames Empty

Back to top Go down

Forsaken flames
Page 1 of 1