Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Clash of Blades EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Clash of Blades EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Clash of Blades EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Clash of Blades EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Clash of Blades EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Clash of Blades EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Clash of Blades EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Clash of Blades EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Clash of Blades EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Clash of Blades I_vote_lcapClash of Blades I_voting_barClash of Blades I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Clash of Blades I_vote_lcapClash of Blades I_voting_barClash of Blades I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Clash of Blades

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm

-He steps out the Garganta looking around-Its so quiet here.Medianoche take the day off.I can handle things for now and you need rest.-He watches as she flies away.He jumps down to the side of the Hospital letting his feet dangle as he looks over the town-Peace..
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:45 pm

I make my rounds and as i near the hospital i see something fly from the top of the hospital and as i look at where it came from i see someone sitting on the roof. I Jump and as i rise higher call out to him. "hey can u hear and see me? you shouldnt sit so close to the.. " i notice the blade at his side and the diffrence in clothing to a shinigami and realize his clothing is similar to that of the arrancars iv faced. "heh another one of them huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 pm

-He looks up at the stranger calling at him-I think ill be alright.-He doesn't move but sits there still looking at the stranger-Them?My name is Kuroi.I thought someone like you would have a lot more respect for people or hollow in my case.-He folds his hands in his lap-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:00 pm

"che, hard to respect someone who murders innocent humans." I stand on the roof with him and place my hand on the center blade on my side. "Why are you here?" i watch him carefully
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 pm

-He becomes aggravated by that first statement-I don't kill innocent humans like my counterparts.-He cracks his neck still watching the stranger-Its my day off so i decided to come watch the city.Plus my raven needs to spread it wings.-He stands up in mid-air-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:05 pm

I think back to the animal i had seen. "Hmm is that so? then think you could handle a blade only battle? i need to sharpen my skills after what i went though and i believe youd be a good test." I grin "and i promise i wont kill you"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 pm

-He grins-Yeah i can.-He unsheathes his katana-Alright i will help you.-He gets into a defensive stance.He begins to go over a mental strategy watching the stranger movements-Now bring what you got.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:17 pm

i lift my blade and grin as i hold it sharp end up as i take a low stance.
Clash of Blades 250px-Shanks1

"then this will be fun." i grin laughing as i dash forward and slash towards your midsection. My free hand staying under my cloak.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 pm

-He facial expression becomes nothing as his face goes blank-Yes it will be.-He swings downward onto the strangers blade.He keeps his left hand free in case he needs to draw his wakizashi-Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:26 pm

I grin as i lift my blade upwards sliding along your blade to your handle and twisting attempting to force your blade from your hand. i slip my other blade out of its sheath slightly with my free hand." Lets see how skilled you are friend" I draw the blade fully twisting my body allowing me room to slash upwards with the newly drawn blade.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm

-He grins as he watches the strangers movement-Hmm..-He brings back his right hand as the tip of the blade sticks his wrist causing a small gash-I am good enough.-He unsheathes his wakizashi bringing it upward toward the newly drawn blade as he holds his right hand back-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:28 pm

I grin and push off from you and take a new stance."impressive speed." I take off my cloak and haori. "lets put our full effort into this my friend." I toss my two blades into the air and jump drawing my third blade as i fire into the air.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:36 pm

-He nods his head in acknowledgement but does not speak-...-He doesn't lift his head to look at the third blade but sonido back into a defensive stance staying light on his feet watching the strangers movements-He is a three sword fighter..-he thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:46 pm

I place the blade into my mouth and grab my other two blades as i flip. I use gravity as a booster as i dash towards you my right blade drawn over my left shoulder. my left blade under my right arm. my third blade out towards my right shoulder. i turn my bead eyes on you still till the hand guard is over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 pm

-He smiles and sets his right hand forward meeting the two blades-The disadvantage to having a third blade in your mouth is that it leaves you vulnerable.-He brings his left hand up slashing sideways at the strangers stomach-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:27 pm

I grin and as the blade connects i shift my left blade along yours and block it from progressing further. i push my left blade down towards the hilt of your blade. i tilt my right blade along the back end of your blade that clashed. twisting my arm i send the blade towards your chest.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:23 pm

-He pushes down on the right blade as he bring his left one up to clash with the one coming toward his chest-Pretty good.-He sonido back and begins to twirl his blades taking mental notes of the strangers movement-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 pm

I grin and hold my left blade in reverse grip. " not bad yourself."I grip my blades tighter and take a low stance watching you. I push from the ground and dash forward.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 pm

-He sonido back throwing his blades into the air-Karasu Ken!-He forms two blades of his purple reiatsu in his hands and throws them at the stranger.He forms two more as he stands back in mid-air waiting for his blades to fall down-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

I grin at your move and shift my footing. I twist my body and slip between the gap in the blades. as i rotate the position of my blades make it seem like there is a bladed ring around me as i spin towards you. "impressive reishi control."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Thanks.-He nods his head as he throws the last two blades at the stranger-They should be falling right about now...-He sticks out both of his hands and grabs his blades one in each hand as he charges toward the stranger with his blades in the shape of an X-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:18 pm

I grin and slash with the energy blades shatering them but slowing down as i do my left blade claching with the vector of the left side of your x. i continue my rotation my third blade aimed for your neck. My right blade comes around targeting your spine. "faster, faster." My eyes glow red.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:21 pm

-He falls foward onto his face as the blades scrape a piece of his hair-Don't lose control in this fight.You will lose if you do-He spins his body and faces upward trying to impale his left blade into the strangers arm-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:24 pm

I grin as the blade slices through my arm. "impressive my friend." the arm falls off and i grin. before i make another move a butterfly lands on my shoulder. "damn..seems i gave to go." i look at you " have fun and remember this isnt over hehe" i step back sheathing my blades.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:26 pm

-He sheathes his blades bowing-Thanks.I look forward to us meeting again.Next time don't rush in injured against an opponent.-He snaps his right finger and opens a Garganta.He whistles as Medianoche lands on his right shoulder and they walk through the dark void as it closes behind him-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clash of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of Blades   Clash of Blades Empty

Back to top Go down

Clash of Blades
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next