Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Whispers in the dark EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Whispers in the dark EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Whispers in the dark EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Whispers in the dark EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Whispers in the dark EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Whispers in the dark EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Whispers in the dark EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Whispers in the dark EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Whispers in the dark EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Whispers in the dark I_vote_lcapWhispers in the dark I_voting_barWhispers in the dark I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Whispers in the dark I_vote_lcapWhispers in the dark I_voting_barWhispers in the dark I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Whispers in the dark

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Whispers in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 am

I lay on the ground in the hidden training field. My eyes closed as i listen to the wind rustle.I open my eyes to find my self in a large field the grass extends like a sea of green in all directions. I walk forward and the field seems to expand as i do.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 am

I walk forward more and each step seems like one hundred steps backwards. As i attempt to progress fire sparks in the grass and spreads rapidly in a circle around me. as the fire rises up and towers above me like a pillar. i stand and watch curious about the flames as they remain where they are no longer advancing.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:25 am

The fire spirals like a twister. The flames begin to change color becoming brighter and brighter. I cover my eyes and reach into my pocket and draw my shades placing them on for the first time in a long time. I Look back to see two figures stepping from the flames and into the ring of fire with me. They walk towards me and as they near me i look at them and grin.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 am

I look at A familiar face as i see kusari is one of the two approaching figures and i look at the stranger. "who's he?"
The stranger grins and kusa looks at me agitated as usual.
"Idiot hes the one who saved us!"
I look in suprise and smile " my appalogies"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:34 am

"its nothing my child now" He grins and i look at his masive frame. "I have come to train you more in your powers and how to use them.

I nod and as the flames around us dim my view of the stranger who saved me becomes clear. i look around and notice we are now in a town like place and some buildingas are shattered and smoking. I look back at the stranger

"Welcome to my home." he grins wide.

Whispers in the dark 447px-Garppic

Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:40 am

i nod and he stands facing me as kusa jumps to my side. "We can do this honjo." she smiles.
I grin and nod as we become one her tattoe markings covering my body and my eyes becoming blue with my hair becoming silver. "Lets do this!"

The stranger grins and holds his arms out and rings of fire spiral around his hands.
I clows my eyes and feel the longened fangs in my mouth and grin as i release my energy my ring breaking as the ground shreds like a massive claw had ripped the ground about me.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:08 am

I rush him and jump spinning and kicking downwards. he blocks and the rings of fire bind my legs without burning. "huh?" he pushes upwards. I flip and land on my feet before falling back to my butt. " i stand on my hands and push forwrd into a double kick.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 am

he blocks again and one of the bands on my leg releases and relatches to my arm and he flips me away. He grins and i growl as i land hands first flipping to my feet. "ok whats the deal!"

He grins wide and snaps releasing me. " i d never said to initiate combat."
I look slightly embarrassed and he smiles. " i atleast shoudl tell you my name before i train you."
I nod .

"I am Suzaku, the vermillion bird of the north."

I look in suprise and shake my head. "no way!"

He grins and nods before taking a stance. "come honjo prove you are worth of my power!! " His energy explodes outwards as mine does and our energies mix and battle as we rush towards each other.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:39 am

The sky above us rips as we collide lightning strikes hard. i punch him hard as he punches me and we both fly back the ground where we stood erupting as if a massive bomb had gone off. I stand and kusa gives me a hand generating an arm of black fire that becomes my flesh and blood arm once more. I grin as i clench my fist.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:50 am

I grin as my reiahi claws form and i rush towards him and swing my arm towards his chest. he rotates his body and i piss as he punches downwards. My body vanishes and hi punches the ground creating a large crater and i appear behind him and kick him in the back of the head. He grinsa leaning forward then he grabs my leg and slams me into the ground and the force causes a ripple in the ground out several meters and the ground explodes.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 am

I cough up blood as we fall. he punches me in the gut and i fly down wards. He flies after me and punches againand i hit the ground hard. I cough up a lot of blood.
Whispers in the dark Sedan_Plowshare_Crater
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:04 pm

I wince as i stand and climb ffrom the hole im in. I growl as i explode more reishi and the crater were in rummbles and i rush suzaku once more. i punch him and he dodges but mistakingly moves towards my right and i catch him in the chest with my claws. "I got you!"

He grins" no i have you!" He begind to glow as fire ignights on his body and the puncture wounds immit flames and burn my hand .

"gaah!" I fly backwards like i was shot from a cannon and hit the ground hard skipping like a rock into the side of the crater.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:09 pm

I stand and growl as i pour out more reishi and it ignights in fire and my body becomes coated in flames..no my body becomes the flames. they swirl around me like a twister and i punch sending a large blast of flames at him. he grins as it blast him back before exploding with enough force to tripple the size of the crator. We both fly back and i hit the ground out side of the grator the town that was once their demolished b\y our fight. the sky churns and roars as its split in two. i lay down in exaustion as suzaku comes towards me proud of my accomplis ment and prepares to teach me everything i should know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Whispers in the dark
Page 1 of 1