Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Desstruction of zombies EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Desstruction of zombies EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Desstruction of zombies EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Desstruction of zombies EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Desstruction of zombies EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Desstruction of zombies EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Desstruction of zombies I_vote_lcapDesstruction of zombies I_voting_barDesstruction of zombies I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Desstruction of zombies I_vote_lcapDesstruction of zombies I_voting_barDesstruction of zombies I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Desstruction of zombies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Desstruction of zombies Empty
PostSubject: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Koga gets back to the location and draws his zanpaktou.
Koga runs at the group and no handed cartwheels in front of two zanpaktuo.
Koga turns around,holding his left arm out, and squatting down to the ground,one the zombies fall to the ground.
Koga sees the other standing still,barely.
Koga stands up,holding his zanpaktou with both hands and cuts the zombie's head from neck up in half.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:45 pm

*Rizu reaches Koga finally and stumbles slightly from the intensity of her headache. She shakes her head and sees two zombies closing in from both sides. She jumps back and spins around swiftly, decapitating both in one swing of her blade. Dizzy, she regains her footing and rubs her head.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:50 pm

I look at the two and sigh. "you again? and you brought ..Rizu!?" I look in suprise and smile. " last i saw you you were a baby.." I reach towards you and for a moment i forget about the reason you are both here.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Koga sees a woman.
"She knows Rizu?"
Koga wonder to himself.
Koga didn't let this moment go undetected.
Koga went low on the ground,put his zanpaktou in a reverse grip with both his hands.
Koga began to run at max speed.
As Koga got close enough he slashed upwards at the woman,using the momentum of his run to give more power.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 pm

W-what? *As the woman reaches out to her, Rizu's headache begins to burn worse.* Nngh... *She stumbles slightly and her vision blurs, almost falling over as Koga runs forward to engage the woman in battle.* -What's wrong with her aura?! This pain...she's all over the place...- *She unsheaths her zanpakuto from her back and uses it to hold herself up.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:59 pm

A zombie shinigami pushes me back and clashes with koga and i walk towards rizu. "i... do you know Honjo?" I stop a few feet from you as the zombie facing koga growls and his cheek falls from his face. He grins as he attempts to bite at you.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:17 am

Koga side steps the bite.
Koga grabs onto the zombie's forehead with his right hand and plunges his zanpaktou into the zombie's mouth.
Koga re-grabs his zanpaktou with both hand and rips the zanpaktou of it's mouth.
Koga jumps up and kicks off of the zombie's shoulders.
"You look at me when I'm about to kill you, you pathetic little girl!"
Koga yells as he comes down at Namine,using gravity as a force to increase his power.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:26 am

*Rizu freezes at the mention of her brother's name, holding her head and staring blankly at the woman.* M-my...he's...nii-chan...how do you...nngh! *She sways, shaking as she grasps for her zanpakuto to lean on, her vision becoming spotted with darkness as she sees Koga running for the woman in front of her. She makes a motion with her hand, unclear herself of whether she was reaching for the woman or to tell Koga to stop. She drops her hand and falls to her knees, gripping her head with both hands and gasps loudly, her head throbbing.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:29 pm

I move to the side at your hand gesture and a zombie adj goes to tackle koga. I look at rizu and im suprised at her motioning and words. "nii-chan?..so he hasnt told you the truth... or he does not know himself..." I hold my hand out. "Rizu...im... im your mother...and Honjo... is your father.."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:33 pm

*Rizu freezes again, looking up at the woman in blank shock. She ignores the excruciating pain but falls forward, clutching her hand to the woman's foot. She mumbles quietly, shivering from shock.* B-but...my...he...mother..?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Koga slices the hed straight off of the zombies as it tries to tackle it and kicks off it's body with his right leg.
Koga slices horizontally down at the woman.
"Hey Bitch! I said look at me!"
Koga yells at the woman as the slice is coming towards her.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 pm

I move in a way to remove rizu from the blade path as it slashes just along my spine in a graze . "Gaaah!" I stumble forwatd and as i fall i snap and point towards you as several captain level shinigami zombie and many espada levels enter their ress and bankai and attack you 10 in total all of them seeming to have a more detaining than destroying release the 5 hollows are a monkey, a bear, a spider, a goat, and a lioness. the 5 shinigami have three handle blades with holles along the center and as they rotate the blades a highpitch sound enters the area.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 pm

I run toward the battle. I see the 10 creatures who are Shinigami and hollow head toward Koga. I jump through the air, and with my claws extended, I cut the heads off of 2 of the hollows. I spin swiftly, catching one of the shinigami off guard, and rip its head off with my claw. I flip backward and land beside Koga.
Hows it going.
Without waiting for his answer, I run full speed toward Namine. I notice Rizu by her, and this make me run even faster. I appear beside Namine, and thrust my right claw toward her heart faster than the eye can see. I then take my left claw, and slash horizontally across her neck to cut her head off.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:19 pm

I watch his movements with no expression. as he stabs my heart and cuts off my head i grin. The zombies return to my body and rip the flesh off feasting. the remaining 7 shini and hollows return to their normal form and move away from the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Koga looks at the zombies then Itami.
"Who asked you to come?"
Koga says harshly,not caring much.
"I wanted to kill that bitch ya know."
Koga says as he jumps off of a nearby zombie and goes towards the three remaining powerful zombies.
Koga slashes the head off of one of the powerful zombies and grins.
"Never said you could turn your heads now did I."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:37 am

*Lifting her head up she sees as the woman is cut down, her head removed.* M-mother... *Rizu stares as she sees her being torn apart by the zombies. In a child-like state, she curls up into the fetal position and lets out a tortured scream.*
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:42 pm

The body resumes its former state the face of a diffrent young lady no older than rizu's apperance replaces her and the hair becomes blond and matted with blood. A slight shift in energy is felt by the entier world as something has changed once more.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Koga walks over to Rizu.
Koga kicks his right leg at Rizu's head.
"Snap the hell out of it! I need my Lieutenant here! not some crying little girl. If you're going to weight me down then im going to kill you and replace you."
Koga stands,looking at Rizu coldly.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:04 pm

*Rizu feels Koga walking towards her and a spike in his aura. In response, she uses her arms to cover her head as he kicks. She rolls back quite a bit from the kick and uncovers her head, slowly lifting herself up to stand.* Tch... *Tears are running silently down her face as she stares blankly at Koga, looking past him to the bloody ground where the woman had been. Her headache was still present, but less intense.* She's still alive. I have to find her.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:09 pm

"Do I have to kick you ass Rizu!?!"
Koga yells at Rizu.
"You stick by me and if I feel hesitation in your actions I will see you as a threat. You of all people should know that I eliminate my threats."
Koga turns around to see a zombie running at him.
"You will become this zombie."
Koga steps back,pulls back his right hand and then steps back forward and swings his hand in a jab at the Zombie's forehead.
The zombie's head coming off.
"That woman is a threat to the world and the Soul Society. It is our duties as shingiami to eliminate said threats no matter the cost."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:16 pm

*Rizu glares at Koga, clenching her fists until her nails cut into the palm of her hands, drawing blood.* I am no threat to you. I need information. *She walks a few steps to where her zanpakuto is and picks it up, her palm dripping blood staining the icy-blue hilt. She sees a zombie out of the corner of her left eye and viciously impales its skull with her blade, pushing down on her zanpakuto to cut the zombie clear in half down the middle.* It is Squad 12's job to obtain information Koga taicho. Interrogation comes before elimination. I am confident that I can get what we need.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Koga sheaths his zanpaktou.
"If you fail I WILL kill you."
Koga says coldly as he begins to walk away.
"I'm off to help the people of Karakura town for a bit. I advise you do the same"
Koga runs off bordly,apathetic once again.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:25 pm

*Rizu bows mechanically, holding back her emotions.* Understood. Thank you Captain. I won't fail. *Rizu watches as Koga runs off, waiting for him to be out of sight. She closes her eyes to focus on the eradic aura causing her headache.* Mother. *Rizu runs off in the direction of the aura.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desstruction of zombies   Desstruction of zombies Empty

Back to top Go down

Desstruction of zombies
Page 1 of 1