Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Tsuin Kyandi  I_vote_lcapTsuin Kyandi  I_voting_barTsuin Kyandi  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Tsuin Kyandi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

Tsuin Kyandi  Empty
PostSubject: Tsuin Kyandi    Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Name: Tsuin Kyandi

Nickname: He doesn't have a set one- If you want to give him one, go right ahead.

(Ex for rogues)Fraccion to espada: Adjuucha

Race: Hollow

Eye color: Gold

Hair color: Green

Height: Five feet nine inches

Weight: 111 lbs

Personality: Distant and spaced out; Not much of a social person, but more by choice than anything else. An analyzer yet also a fighter; Very intelligent and will strategize. He doesn't consider himself "Evil" nor a "Demon", regardless of the fact that he's a Hollow. He needs to eat souls and other hollows to survive- How can you condemn him for chosing to live?

Medical problems: None known.

Base of operations: Small cave positioned in the desert of Hueco Mundo, near Las Noches itself.

Appearance: A hunched over skeletal hollow, his body shape resembling that of a werewolf. He has ram horns on his head with a yellow ribbon tied around the right one. His face/mask is ram like but looks as if it's in the transition of becoming more human like. He has two skeletal wings on his back, each with a wing span of about six feet. He also now wears a tattered black robe, covering most of his skeletal body. He generally walks on all fours when basically moving, but on his two skeletal clawed feet when fighting. He also had a reddish mark across his face.

Combat Style Description: Undefined- Bits and pieces of this in the rest of the profile. Nothing is set in stone, however.

Combat Strengths:
Intelligence (5)
Kido[Cero?](5)
Speed (3)
Reiatsu Control (5)
Immense Reiatsu (5)

Combat Weakness:
Strength (4)
Defense (3)
Swordsmanship (3)
Inability to work in teams (4)
Clumsy (2)
Attention Defecit (2)
Melee combat (3)
Bad Vision (Can't see far away) (2)

Mask Removal:

-- "Locura Colapso" (Lit. Insanity Collapse): Locura Colapso is a straight forward blast attack shot from his palm, where the Kanji for Insanity appears on it in a flash of violet fire, that is nearly unseeable except for the air waves it produces as it travels. The speed, range and power of this attack is equal to a mid-level hado. The being hit by this attack will feel as if their world is spinning after the initial damage from the attack. This effect lasts for one post.

-- "Empatia: Locura" (lit. Empathy: Insanity): This is Tsuin's main power out of all of this. To use this move, Tsuin just states the name of "Locura" and the effects follow suit. The "Locura" orb is a round projectiles, about six inches in diameter, and colored violet. It has the Kanji for "Insanity" printed on it, with a thin flame of violet fire trailing out of it. It's speed is average with a bala and it's power when it hits is about that of a Shou hado.
----- "Locura": When the opponent is hit by the "Locura" orb, the effects span over three of the opponents post, with the opponent gradually becoming insane. (Hallucinations, hearing things, mental pain and blurry vision) After reaching the peak of this insanity the opponent will have one more post of this, making this effect expand over four posts in total. After this, the opponent will quickly come to their senses.

-- "Locura Danza" (lit. Insanity Dance): When the name of this move is spoken Tsuin's body becomes outlined in violet light. The air around him then begins to warp and any colors seem to mix and blend, making the area look unreal. This is a defensive technique that is meant to only block physical and reiatsu based attacks- The durability of this shield is about double the power of an Especho Cero when it comes to reiatsu attacks and about that of reinforced stone when it comes to physical.

Mask remains location:

Hollow hole location: Spine- Picture Grimmy's Adjuuchas form.

Resurrection Name: Will be filled in once achieved.

Resurrection Description: ^

Bio:
Tsuin died on his birthday. It was tragic, actually. Here's the sad details-

Tsuin sighs as he opens his eyes to view this area, his body now ethreal in appearence, floating above what once had been his school. It had happened so fast- All because of his own stupidity. It was so, so stupid of him. And that girl. That stupid little girl. She wasn't even looking- Just crossing the street with a bag of groceries in her arms, humming to herself. And that car, that black van. It was just speeding down the road, the driver on his cellphone. He could have killed that girl, if it wasn't for Tsuin.

It was his birthday, his seventeenth one to be exact. His parents had both been so hyped up about it, though Tsuin had never understood why. It had just been a day that meant he was another year older, another year closer to dying, to him. They had gotten him a new laptop- It was shiny and black, but he hadn't even taken it out of it's packaging yet. He was always content with his current laptop, an old gray one.

He had taken this afforementioned laptop and left his home, the lame birthday party his mom had prepared not taking place until later that night. He swore they still thought he was five. It just got so annoying sometimes... Regardless, Tsuin found himself outside of a coffee shop, one of those social ones where all the teenagers went to hang out. Tsuin wasn't like that, though. He didn't really have any friends to hang out with. By his own choice, of course.

Choosing a bench, he sat down, and booted up his laptop. He was probably going to play one of those forums rp's he adored- Though he never would have admitted that to anyone else. In the midst of logging in, he saw the girl, and then the car. And then did the most stupid, self-destructive thing he had ever done.

He had set his laptop down. That was already a bad sign- Tsuin never left his laptop. It was his life. But, that makes this ironic. He didn't even think, He just jumped up and ran. He pushed her out of the way, of course. She was out of the path of danger, but he was straight in the middle of it. He wasn't even scared- He knew he was going to die, right then, but that wasn't what annoyed him.

He was annoyed with himself for putting himself in this situation. But it couldn't be helped. He figured there would be nothing, now. It was over. Tsuin had never been religious- He just assumed his life was over now. He knew he was going to go sooner or later, so it didn't matter much to him.

But than he found himself here, existing, alive- But not?

Last edited by ~!Nichi!~ on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Tsuin Kyandi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuin Kyandi    Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Height: Undefined

Weight: Undefined
give an estimate please. this can change over time so don't worry about that. Creatures evolve. Tis apart of life.

Techniques:
Sonido
Cero [Basic- Colored a dark green and shot from the mouth.]
This is added into a different section.
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net/t53-tech-template#323
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net/f109-techniques

As for your bio put in ur human life at least,well a paragraph,a short one, then u can edit it as you go on. Just be sure to tell me,honjo or Shake when you edit this so we can check over it. Me or Honjo will be needed to unlock it
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Tsuin Kyandi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuin Kyandi    Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Edited, Koga. I'll make a tech sheet when/if this gets approved. ^^
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Tsuin Kyandi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuin Kyandi    Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Approved. PM me and/or Honjo once u are ready to add in mask removal and Ress.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Tsuin Kyandi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuin Kyandi    Tsuin Kyandi  EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Edited appearance -slightly- and changed rank to Minion.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Tsuin Kyandi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuin Kyandi    Tsuin Kyandi  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Edited appearance and small balancing in strengths/weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsuin Kyandi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuin Kyandi    Tsuin Kyandi  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsuin Kyandi
Page 1 of 1