Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. I_vote_lcapOh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. I_voting_barOh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. I_vote_lcapOh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. I_voting_barOh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. Empty
PostSubject: Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.   Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:04 am

Tsuin finally steps through the garganta he had created, now onto the white sands of Hueco Mundo. He registers the new location in his mind and nods, approving. It wouldn't be much longer until his intelligence returned. Not much longer at all.

If he could only get stronger..
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.   Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 am

Tsuin lets out a sound resembling that of a sigh, and starts to move, walking off to search for a place. Any place, really. But shelter. His currently primal mind could register that this was something needed to survive, atleast. He would walk for quite awhile, not yet exhausted but tired nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.   Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:27 am

Tsuin stops, finally, at a small rocky opening, carved into and out of the sand and the trees around it. He lets out a noise like a soft bark, deducing that this would do, for now. It was small, and dark, but it would protect him from sight of other hollows, atleast. Stepping inside, he stretched his limbs.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.   Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:40 am

It was then that Tsuin was stopped short. He crouched down immediatly as he felt anothers presence. Already on the defensive, he only glared at the figure that stepped out of the aclove. The image was that of a small fox like hollow. The hollow walked towards him with it's head tilted to the side, it's eyes not showing agression, but inquisation.

"Do you need something?" It asked, with only a hint of disdain in it's voice. It didn't want to be bothered right now. It wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.   Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:59 am

Tsuin's mind registers only a few words of this, but he could feel the hollows mood and what it meant. Whether it meant Tsuin any harm or not didn't matter to him, though. He wanted that sheltered area, and he would have it. Without speaking, Tsuin opened his mouth, charging a small orb of green energy that then shot out as a beam, enveloping the area in a dark green light. The Cero was headed directly towards the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.   Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:12 am

The fox hollow looked genuinly startled by this, and flickered from Tsuin's view, dodging the Cero. "How barbaric... Why would you think I would want to fight? Though, if you really wish for a fight.." The fox hollow jumped into the air, shooting a Bala quickly at Tsuin.

"A fight you shall get."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.   Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:18 am

Tsuin didn't react as the hollow dodged his Cero, though he was disappointed by this fact. His eyes widened slightly as the Bala attack flew at him, at an incredibly fast speed. Tsuin stumbled backwards and pushed back, tripping but Sonido'ing just a far enough distance away that he could fire off a semi-charged cero to block the Bala. The attacks clashed and disappated, and Tsuin focused his attention back on the hollow wordlessly.

Kicking off of the ground and disappearing again, he would appear behind the hollow, a cero already charging in his mouth. If the hollow didn't react in time, the cero would shoot, aiming to blow straight through the middle of the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.   Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 am

The hollow stood astonished by Tsuin's speed. Turning around, he kicked off from the ground and flew into the air, the bottom of his legs getting damaged by the Cero but the movement of his saved him from too much damage. Shifting in mid-air, he Sonido'd away, appearing infront of Tsuin by a few meters.

"... I refuse to continue this fight. If you want this cave of mine, you may have it."

And with that, the hollow turned and dashed away, hopefully fast enough to get away from Tsuin.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.   Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:35 am

Tsuin couldn't believe what had just happened. The hollow had ran away, practically with it's tail between it's legs. Tsuin let out a loud roar at that, dashing forward a few yards to yell out at the hollow. "Get...!" A burst of spiritual energy pushed out from Tsuin's body. "Back....!" The spiritual energy spiked, and then calmed, wrapping itself around Tsuin and merging to him.

"Here..!" And with that, the final word in the first thing he had spoken since becoming a hollow, his form became even more sharper and defined, and he gained a small increase in power. It was nearly exactly similar to what had happened after he had devoured that hollow at the school.

Growling in frustration, Tsuin turned around, having lost the hollow, and Sonido'd while dashing, returning to the cave that was now his new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.   Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, how I wish it was really that simple.. Oh wait. It is.
Page 1 of 1