Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. I_vote_lcapHey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. I_voting_barHey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. I_vote_lcapHey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. I_voting_barHey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.   Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Tsuin wandered around the area outside of his cave, hungry. There weren't enough small hollows around here, and Tsuin could instinctly tell all of the bigger hollows would be too much for him. He knew that he could eat souls- The thought of them made his mouth nearly water- but he didn't want to risk going to the human world should one of the stronger hollows sense his Garganta and follow him.

Tsuin might be a beast, now, but he wasn't completely stupid.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.   Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Tsuin couldn't take it anymore, he was getting so hungry. And hunger came with that pain of emptiness, which in turn fueled Tsuin with the drive to fill it. He hadn't eaten in a week, at the very least. Which was odd for a hollow, but he hadn't wanted to risk getting killed by a larger hollow and there weren't any smaller hollows about.

Well screw that. He was going to eat some souls. Ripping a Garganta through the air, Tsuin proceded to step through.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.   Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Later, Tsuin would curse himself for being this stupid. So stupid he almost lost his life.. For the second time. In four or so months. Right as the Garganta was opened, Tsuin heard a chorus of roars behind him, and turned around, alert to the sound. He wished he hadn't looked.

In the area near him stood about four large, strong hollows.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.   Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Tsuin let out a sound like a strangled sigh, having paused too long in fear that the Garganta had closen. He took a step back, his head lowered, his horns in a posistion making him look like he was in a protective stance. The biggest hollow, a giant serpent, shot at Tsuin, while a bear hollow shot a cero at him. A terrifying swan-looking hollow shot a Bala at Tsuin and finally a large komodo dragon hollow sonido'd behind him and attacked him from there.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.   Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Tsuin crouches and then pounces into the air, reacting to all of the attacks heading at him. Sonido'ing up into the air, the serpent hollows attack missed him. The Cero from the bear hollow glide'd under him and impacted with the serpent, causing it to be blasted a distance away. Tsuin shifted and turned in mid-air and blasted the komodo dragon hollow with a Bala, pushing it back, but then got hit in the back by the Swan hollow's Bala.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.   Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:47 pm

The serpent hollow let out an angry wail as it was blasted by the bear hollows Cero. Turning on the bear hollow, it hissed, and jumped at it. Confused at first that it's attack didn't hit it's intended target, the bear hollow then got angry at the serpent hollow for charging at it. Bracing itself, it meant to catch the serpent and then blast it's head off with another Cero. The swan hollow rejoiced in the fact that it's attack hit, and then shot out another Bala, using the speed of the attack to overwhelm Tsuin. The komodo dragon hollow, on the other hand, cried out as it was hit by Tsuin's bala, and the jumped at him again, it's claws ready to tear Tsuin into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.   Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Tsuin could feel relief that the bear and serpent hollows had turned on eachother instead of focusing on him, and Sonido'd higher into the air, keeping himself up. This time he was prepared for both the swan hollows and the komodo dragon hollows attack. Opening his maw, he blew out a whirlwind of small dark green bubbles around himself, all tiny compacted Cero's. The Cero Bubbles would most likely impact with both the bala and the komodo dragons physical attack, and save Tsuin from any more harm.

Satisfied with this, Tsuin Sonido'd into the air and shot a Cero straight infront of himself, to clear the way of anything that might try to get in his way. At this, Tsuin Sonido'd in that direction, kicking off of the air. He was going to get far away from this group of hollows, as he knew if it continued he would lose.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.   Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:03 pm

The bear hollow succeeded in it's attack on the serpent hollow, both oblivious to Tsuin's actions, and then proceeded to devour the serpent hollows dead body. So much for teamwork. The swan hollow let out a shriek as it's bala connected with a group of the Cero bubbles, destroying them but getting destroyed in the process, and as Tsuin got away. The komodo dragon hollow had less luck, though, as it dove right in to the bubbles in it's attack on Tsuin, and was pounded by about 15 of them.

Thanks to all of these events, Tsuin got away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.   Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, Hey- What are you doing?! HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! EEEKS!! Rape! Rape! .... Freaking Hollows.
Page 1 of 1