Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! I_vote_lcapIt's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! I_voting_barIt's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! I_vote_lcapIt's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! I_voting_barIt's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! Empty
PostSubject: It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM!   It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Tsuin was breathing heavily, the burn that he had obtained from the bala attack hurting him, and stopped where he was, a ways behind his cave-now-home. He had gotten away, atleast, but was tired now. Aswell as still hungry, and in even more pain. This just sucked. Maybe he could have stayed- He could've stayed and fought the hollow and killed them, and then devoured them.

Ha. Because he would have been able to beat four- Oh, well, three- strong hollows that would have teamed up on him again. He was already so tired.. That would not have ended well.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM!   It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:21 pm

This fact pissed Tsuin off. He's been a hollow for a while now.. He should be stronger than this! It wasn't fair! If he got stronger he could eat more, and if he ate more this hunger.. This emptiness.. Would go away. Most likely.. Hopefully. But Tsuin could barely stand it anymore. He was going insane over this hunger. It would never go away, no matter how hard he tried. Tsuin roared into the sky at this, angered by all of -everything-.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM!   It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Tsuin could even tell he was just a savage now, and that made everything worse. He couldn't think as well as he used to- His intellect had been cut off and taken away from him when he was turned into a hollow. Yet he could register, somewhere in that hollow brain of his, that he was supposed to be able to think more than he currently could. Or atleast form less vulgar and bloodlust-related thoughts.

"... No.... No more..." Tsuin croaked, his voice rough. Talking as a hollow was hard, but he wouldn't stand for it anymore. He would get control over his mind once again- He would get stronger after that. Then he could get rid of this pain, once and for all.

"No.. More... More.... No more!" Tsuin yelled out this last part, despite the fact that it hurt to form coherent sounds such as words.

At this, dark green energy burst up around him and flew up into the sky, his Reiatsu covering his entire being. In a few short seconds, he would step out of the light, looking different- though now drastically- than before.

He now had a redish-pink line across his face, and his body had a more skeletal look to it, the armor enunciating itself more as bones now. His horns were sharper and the look in his eyes more refined, more knowlegable.

"... Ha. How lame. Resolve was all it took?" Tsuin said this, yes, but inside he was elated. He could- He could think again! He could feel things other than pain and hunger.. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM!   It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time to D-d-d-d-Digvolve! .. I really need to stop with these. -Waves to Ruki- HI MOM!
Page 1 of 1