Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. I_vote_lcapHere we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. I_voting_barHere we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. I_vote_lcapHere we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. I_voting_barHere we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:36 am

A few days after Tsuin going into the Forest of Menos, he was lying down in his cave, looking out onto the white sands. He had recovered completely by now and had satisfied his hunger with a few small hollows that were around, luckily for him. He didn't want to draw attention to himself again.

Sighing lightly, he was bored and beginning to wish something interesting would happen. Well, his wish was granted. A distance away Tsuin could make out an image- A hollow. Tsuin was up and crouched in a second, ready to fight. As it got closer though, Tsuin sighed, confused and annoyed.

"What do you want? I thought you said this cave was now my own.." Tsuin sighed, looking warily at the fox hollow he remembered even though he hadn't really been himself when they had met.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:45 am

The fox hollow looks suprised that Tsuin remembered him, and even more suprised that he could speak- The look in his eyes was different from when they had last met. His image had changed aswell, even if only slightly, and it was disoreinting to the fox hollow. He had expected to come here and face the bloodlust filled hollow who couldn't even seem to form a coherent thought- And here was something new. A newer Tsuin.

"I have come to reclaim my dwelling area." The fox hollow stated, flatly.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:51 am

Tsuin growled at this, his head tilted upwards to glare directly at the hollow. "I think not." Tsuin stated, just as flatly as the hollows tone of voice had just been. Tsuin wasn't in love with this cave, no- But it was still shelter, and it was -his-. "You can't just go around giving caves to people and then taking them back." Tsuin taunted, his plan already formed in his mind.

Kicking off the ground quickly, Sonido'ing, he disappeared and reappeared behind the fox hollow. Opening his mouth Tsuine quickly shot a Bala at the hollows back, planning to defeat him soon.

Last edited by ~!Nichi!~ on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:32 am

The fox hollow shook his head at Tsuin's words, tsking. "How disappointing.. I didn't give you the cave. I simply allowed you to borrow it." The hollow said, simply. He would fight if need be, but he had been braving the elements too often lately, and he wanted shelter back. He had only allowed Tsuin to use it before to avoid a fight.

Turning swiftly as Tsuin appeared behind him, the hollow activated his Hierro, braving the attack.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:51 am

Tsuin sighed at this, and rolled his eyes. "I only attempted to fight you before because I was merely an animal. But that's different now.. I can think. I am no longer a beast." Tsuin was put off by the fact that the hollow was barely phased by his Bala, and opened his maw wide, charging a small orb of green light there.

The orb expanded and then burst, a Cero now aimed at the hollow, point blank.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:39 pm

The fox hollow growled at this, having just enough time to Sonido back a little ways before he was overwhelmed by the Cero. As the dark green light cleared and the Cero dissipated, the fox hollow emerged, burned badly but not gravely injured thanks to his strong Hierro.

"Know the name of the one who kills you now, takes your dwelling place and devours your dead body."

Pouncing at Tsuin, the hollow roars, disappearing as he Sonido's and then reappearing just in time to slash at Tsuin.

"My name is Nichibotsu!"
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:16 pm

"Kill me, steal from me, and devour me?" Shaking his head at this, Tsuin looks up at the hollow beginning to charge at him. Tsuin's eyes were emotionless now- Analyzing. He wouldn't be the one to die here. He wouldn't be the one to be devoured.

This so called Nichibotsu would.

Sonido'ing just as Nichibotsu did, Tsuin and him clashed, Tsuin fighting close range with Bala's while Nichibotsu fought with his claws. The fight itself was becoming intense, the only things visible were momentary flashes of green light and splatters of blood, cries of pain being heard.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:26 pm

A final cry of pain was heard as two Bala's clashed- A light green one and a dark green one- and this caused a cloud of sand to erupt around the two. A figure could be seen exiting the smoke, a blurry dark shape that became more and more distinct.

Soon, Tsuin made his way out of the sand cloud, blood dripping from his mouth. He looked different- About a foot taller with the skeletal features becoming more distinct, nearly completely skeletal with only a few bits of that white armor still covering him. His body was also leaner, covered in bloody gashes from the fight.

".. Thank you for the meal, Nichibotsu."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Sighing, wincing slightly while he walked, Tsuin moved on to enter his cave. He felt stronger now, despite the exhaustion he felt from the fight. He also noted his changed appearance, nodding in approval. He was happy about.. Well, Tsuin deduced that he had "evolved" again. That was good- Progress was good.

After a quick rest and recovery, Tsuin decided he would take a trip to the human world.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 pm

A few hours later, Tsuin would awake from where he had fallen asleep inside of his cave, standing up groggily and stretching, yawning. How odd, that moment of weakness. Tsuin found it hard to imagine a hollow yawning, and couldn't help but laugh at this, shaking his head at himself.

Stepping out into the starry night that was always Hueco Mundo, Tsuin ripped through the air and space, opening a Garganta and stepping through. Soon, he would be in the human world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.   Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again~ Omgit'sthatfoxhollowfromafewRP'sback. - Ik. Gawsh.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: