Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Lrn2train, Noobs. I_vote_lcapLrn2train, Noobs. I_voting_barLrn2train, Noobs. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Lrn2train, Noobs. I_vote_lcapLrn2train, Noobs. I_voting_barLrn2train, Noobs. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Lrn2train, Noobs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Tsuin stepped out of the Garganta, onto the white sands of Hueco Mundo. He shook his head lightly, watching the ribbon he had found sway in the breeze. Again it shocked him how odd it was, for a hollow to wear something like this on it's being.

But he couldn't help himself. In some way, it felt special. Tsuin made a note that he'd have to go to the human world again sometime. It was nice there, though it was full of emotions that hurt Tsuin's head to thing about. He briefly wondered whether or not he'd ever meet the hollow of the girl who was murdered, and then yawned, shrugging. What did it matter to him?

That's the question he kept asking himself lately.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Tsuin walked a short distance toward his cave before turning as he saw a lone tree, in the middle of a big circular space of sand. It was just.. It felt like the perfect moment. He almost laughed at all of this- It was like it presented itself to him. And also the thought of what he wanted to do made him feel childish.

Tsuin had never felt so cheesy in his life. Or afterlife, for that matter.

Despite the protests the intelligent parts of his mind gave, Tsuin disappeared in a Sonido and reappeared behind the tree, tackling it.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Growling while supressing laughter at this situation, Tsuin shot out his hand at the tree, knowing full well that he lacked in physical strength but wanting to go through with this anyways. It made a small dent, wood splintering, and Tsuin jumped back a foot, shifting his posistion slightly.

He was training with a tree. How funny it was, truly.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Crouching, a grin playing on his lips, Tsuin let out the full force of his immense Reiatsu, crushing the sand around him. The tree could be heard splintering, the pressure released too much for it to handle without some effect. Opening his mouth, Tsuin charged and shot a small sphere of Reiatsu, his dark green bala. Oh yeah, the tree was in for it now.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:31 pm

A loud crack could be heard as the Bala impacted with the tree. In the place where it hit there was a large dent in the wood, nearly to the point of the tree having been broken in half. But that wasn't what Tsuin wanted now, no. He wanted to play with this- He actually wanted this to be able to be considered training, atleast in some form.

Aiming to one of the branches this time, Tsuin pounced into the air, shooting his dark green Cero at it. He would take down one branch at a time, where there were 6 in total. Then he would finish the tree itself.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:48 pm

The branch was obliterated in the dark green light, and Tsuin grinned. This was funner then he thought. He was pouring as much Reiatsu as he could into these attacks, attempting to push himself to his limit. It wasn't just about destroying the tree- It was about pushing him past what existence dictates to be what he can do.

Turning swiftly in the air to Sonido to the other side of the tree, Tsuin shot another Bala at the point where the second branch connects to the tree, attempting to break it off.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:57 pm

The branch fell off of the tree with a snap, causing a small burst of sand to fly into the air as it hit the ground. Tsuin grinned at this, already panting. He seriously was pouring an extreme amount of Reiatsu into each of his attacks, and the effect of this was already starting to wear on him. A large field of dark green spiritual energy could be seen around Tsuin, if you looked closely.

He was really going all out.. On a tree.

This time Tsuin grabbed the fallen branch, having Sonido'd to it, and flung it to smash the third branch.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 pm

The third branch broke off with a loud crack, damaging the one Tsuin was using as a weapon as well. "Three down.. Three to go." Tsuin grinned at this, launching himself sideways as he shot out a short succession of Bala's at the fourth branch. The way they were positioned, the branch would be in splinters when they connected.

Oh yes, afterlife was good.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 pm

As Tsuin had predicted, the branch burst outwards in a spray of small wooden splinters as the Bala's did their damage. At this point, Tsuin was breathing heavily, sweat gleaming on his body. Really, THIS much power behind his attacks wasn't really needed, but he was determined to push himself. "-Two.. -More.." Tsuin stated, panting but determined.

Concentrating a huge amount of his Reiatsu into his next attack, the dark green field around him visibly lost some of it's size.

Launching his attack, a powerful Cero blasted towards the fifth branch.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:41 pm

The entire area was illuminated with green light as the branch was absolutely overwhelmed, the entire thing wiped clean from existence. There was not a single piece of evidence left over that that branch had EVER existed, actually. Turning to the his final two targets, Tsuin about keeled over with exhaustion.

"The sixth branch and the trunk... I'll take you both out in one blow." Tensing his body, Tsuin sucked in a big, ragged breath.

"Cero Circunferencia." This Cero shot was huge and wide, the entire area turned to mere shadows by the green light it produced. The dark green Reiatsu field around Tsuin shrunk again, changing to look like nothing more than a loose armor hanging from his body.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:48 pm

As the light faded and Tsuin was down on the ground, all of the tree was gone. It was just like the fifth branch- Nothing leaving any traces of the trees existence behind. Well, except for the small crater of incinerated sand that now occupied that space. Tsuin was sure that once he got some rest, he would feel stronger.

Ending on that note, Tsuin staggered off, and moved to go back to his cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lrn2train, Noobs.   Lrn2train, Noobs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lrn2train, Noobs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: