Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hollow hunting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hollow hunting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hollow hunting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hollow hunting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hollow hunting EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hollow hunting EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hollow hunting EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hollow hunting EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hollow hunting EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hollow hunting I_vote_lcapHollow hunting I_voting_barHollow hunting I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hollow hunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

Hollow hunting Empty
PostSubject: Hollow hunting   Hollow hunting EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Hikaru worked her way all the way through the districts of Rukongai to the Outlands. Specifically she went to a darkened forest that was usually kept on watch by a small group from the spec ops division. That's because somehow this forest had a permanent un-closeable passage to the world of hollows and weaker ones came out of this forest a lot. Hikaru went here to train at this point in time. Her training was not merely training but an advanced form for it. The taste of battle she had at the academy graduation was merely a taste. However it was a taste she couldn't turn down. She wanted to experience real fighting. She wanted to acquire strength. She wanted to become much stronger.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting   Hollow hunting EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Hikaru walked into these woods and heard the first hollow nearby. However she could also feel something awkward coming from it's generalized direction. She pulled out her zanpakutou and charge in that direction. The hollow was unaware of her at first and she wanted to see what this strange feeling was. As a result of her release the other day she had been feeling strange feelings coming from what seemed like everyone but they where all different. This one felt completely different. She had heard a few others talk of sensing reitsu's earlier so this must be what it meant to sense them. However instead of merely sensing them it was as though she felt them. She ran out quickly jumping up and hacking it's facemask in two. The hollow dissipated as it died. However it had let out a scream which seemingly set out a call. She could feel many disgusting Reitsu coming at her. This was fine she was in a clearing. That had been her intended goal. She summoned her Reitsu and with a yell began charging and fighting the beasts.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting   Hollow hunting EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Hikaru was starting to get a little worried now. All these hollows were extremely small. Like newborn hollows at this point however. They just kept coming. Turning to the left a Moeru-tama was thrown at and yet the next closest. Shunpo'd to the rear doing a 180 degree rotation and slashing apart another. She felt herself becoming tired. She had a few cuts and abrasions but at this point it was still nothing major. She was in control still. The hollows where all after her. She smiled as she felt the flame within her grow. This was what she wanted. Her life was in danger but she was here for a reason. In fact she felt as though she had more power as her life was threatened more and more. She could feel the reitsu with perfection now. She however was thinking of a way to develop the sensation of the feeling for reitsu even more. She wanted to sense reitsu to a degree where she could tell their movements from it. If she could attain that power she would be highly more effective. However at this point that wouldn't happen. She dispatched several more. Not with complete ease but she wasn't done.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hollow hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting   Hollow hunting EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHAOacO2JZ0&feature=autoplay&list=PL6950FF7CB8B9228D&lf=results_main&playnext=13
After about three hours the spec ops shinigami came to the scene as they began to get worried. However Hikaru stood there looking at the sun almost dazed. She was covered in blood of hollows. Some her own but mostly that of hollows. She had killed them all. She felt something different. Things where moving inside and outside of her she couldn't explain. She had found that her Reitsu was very large. She didn't know the ends of it. Her ability to manipulate her reitsu into a weapon itself. The grass and trees had been burned and singed. The area was officially destroyed. Was it the hollows who destroyed it or her they never did find out. Hikaru looked at the spec ops squad and smiled happily sheathing her zanpakutou and walking past them as they stared awestruck, confused, horrified, and bewildered all at the same time. Hikaru would return to her home to take a nice long bath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hollow hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow hunting   Hollow hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow hunting
Page 1 of 1