Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) I_vote_lcapAnd as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) I_voting_barAnd as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) I_vote_lcapAnd as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) I_voting_barAnd as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) Empty
PostSubject: And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!)   And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Tsuin stopped short about a mile away from his cave, thoughts of the Em from long ago now gone from his mind. Reaching out with his Reiatsu slightly, Tsuin sniffed the air. He could feel a hollows presence near by- It was about Tsuin's level in power, and this made him smile. Something that would get his mind off of everything and something that would provide him with a challenge- And food. He felt he was strong enough now to not be scared- This couldn't be too hard. But it would be fun, oh yes, it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!)   And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 am

Sonido'ing off towards the Reiatsu he felt, Tsuin stopped just inside of a ring of trees, looking at the figure that stood in front of him. It was a hollow with the form of a jungle cat- Like a Jaguar or something along those lines. It was colored black and white- The majority of the white being the bone-like armor that covered it, as was normal with hollows. It growled and turned to face him- Now that he was closer, Tsuin got a better feel of the hollows Reiatsu. It was at most his level in power, albeit weaker.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!)   And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:15 pm

The hollow didn't even speak- It just jumped at him, it's fangs beared. It looked ravenous. Tsuin wasn't having that, though, and he quickly Sonido'd backwards. "Tsk tsk tsk, no no no. Straight forward assaults are not the way to go. And what a beast you are.." Grinning maddeningly at this, Tsuin flickered from view and appeared behind the hollow. "Cero Orbe!~" A dark green ball of Reiatsu appeared and shot out from Tsuin's mouth, aiming fast and strong towards the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!)   And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:36 pm

The hollow roared and turned on the attack as it flew at it, nailing it directly in the mouth. The hollow let out a horrible screech and held one of it's claw-like paws in front of it, the nails somehow extending to blast incredibly quickly as Tsuin. The hollow was injured by his last attack, but not enough to take him down, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!)   And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Tsuin looked shocked by this attack, and attempted to duck and weave out of the way, but the claws sliced one of his shoulders nearly clean off. Clenching his teeth to keep a cry from escaping, Tsuin glared at the hollow and immediately kicked off from the ground, disappearing and then reappearing a few meters behind the hollow.

"Now now.. That wasn't very nice.. Not at all." Tsking, Tsuin charged a small green orb in his mouth, his head tilted upwards. Repositioning his head, the orb expanded and then burst, a flash of a green Cero flying at the jungle cat hollow.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!)   And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:31 pm

The hollow barely had time to react as it's body was nearly incinerated, the charred carcass of what used to be was now just lying there, smoking. It had been so easy- If the sight of this didn't make Tsuin realize how hungry he really was, he might have been upset. Walking delicately over to the body, the rest was a blur of images not appropriate for younger audiences. When he was finished, Tsuin had blood dripping from his mouth, coated along his teeth, and he was grinning.

The next second was odd, though..
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!)   And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Tsuin's expression was now that of shock, his body shaking. His green field of Reiatsu burst out around him and extended outwards, the full force of it's pressure pushing down on the area. His body started to grow and he burst upwards, everything becoming black both inside and outside of his consciousness. After he was done with this transformation, he had lost all control of his Reiatsu, and the power of it could be felt throughout Hueco Mundo if any other hollows bothered to care. He couldn't feel anything but pure hunger and animosity- It was like when he first become a hollow all over again, except the pain was filled with just more hunger.

"GROOAAAAAAH!!!" This new Tsuin roared, sand blowing back from just the force of the sound. What was worse, even- He couldn't form coherent thoughts anymore. It was just hunger, hunger, and more hunger.

The only indication that this was still Tsuin were the ram horns on the side of his Menos head and a tiny, barely noticeable yellow ribbon tied around one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!)   And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!) Empty

Back to top Go down

And as such, you are now strong. Or something like that. (PRESS B PRESS B PRESS B!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to: