Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ I_vote_lcap~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ I_voting_bar~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ I_vote_lcap~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ I_voting_bar~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~   ~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:56 pm

'A few months later'

Tsuin let out another shriek in the Forest of Menos, where he had naturally wandered to all those months ago. He had been a Gillian for a while- The animosity and hunger was what he was now. This was all he was, now. He couldn't even feel sad about that- That made it worse. Incredibly worse. Unbeknownst to Tsuin himself, Em was always there, by his side, watching. She would wait for this to end, for him to become himself again.

She knew it would happen sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~   ~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm

She was right, and it was now sooner rather than later. There was a mass of Gillian where Tsuin was, surrounded by the trees of the forest. They were all just standing there, or wandering around aimlessly. It was what they did- None of them thought it odd, as none of them could really even think. When they got hungry, they would go out and eat. Well, this was one of those times.

Tsuin got hungry, and he reacted suit. Letting out a loud roar, he turned on the three or so other Gillians that were near him, and bit down on one, eliciting a howl from that one aswell.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~   ~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:12 pm

The other two Gillians ignored Tsuin and the Gillian he had bitten, continuing to stand there like statues staring out at nothing. The Gillian Tsuin had bitten, however, roared and turned it's head to attempt to bite him back. Before the Gillian could do this, however, Tsuin let go of it and staggered backwards.

"GRROOOOOOOAHH!" Tsuin exclaimed, charging and shooting a large blood red Cero at the other Gillian. It cried out as it was damaged, a hole blown through it. Drudging forward, Tsuin bit down on the Gillian again, this time it not able to react out of pain. Tsuin had finished devouring a bit of this hollow before he heard a voice.

"Tsuin."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~   ~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Tsuin's giant body reeled back in shock after that, letting out no sound as his eyes looked straight ahead. It was the first time he had felt any emotion other than hunger since becoming a Menos Grande. Then, Tsuin's entire world started crashing down. His Reiatsu burst with more power than before, causing the other two Gillians to shudder and turn to look at him. His mask glowed and his dark green Reiatsu burst out all around him, enveloping his body in it's light. Wisps of violet flames burst out randomly in the area around him, and he let out one last roar as there was a final burst of energy.

The light slowly cleared, and now Tsuin standing on the ground, in his Adjuucha form. He was humanoid but hunched over- like a werewolf. His mask was still that of a rams, but looking like it was in the process of becoming more human like. He had a tattered black robe on his body now, covering most of which was now his skeletal form. He also still possessed his ram horns, with that yellow ribbon tied around one, and that reddish mark across his face. His two skeletal wings were also back.

"...... Em?"

He heard a giggle behind him, and turned, seeing her.

"Always."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~   ~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The day it rained in Hueco Mundo~
Page 1 of 1