Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Friendly spar EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Friendly spar EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Friendly spar EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Friendly spar EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Friendly spar EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Friendly spar EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Friendly spar EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Friendly spar EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Friendly spar EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Friendly spar I_vote_lcapFriendly spar I_voting_barFriendly spar I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Friendly spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet
Name: Oinari Koyo
Race: Shinigami

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:01 pm

huh huh hu what a beautiful day hikaru is it not...
i just love this day.. *pulls out tea pot and pours tea ad begins to drink tea* i just love tea no matter what the type.. *looks over at Hikaru in the distance* huh i guess this is going to be something more then a friendly tea seromony. hado# 4 Byakurai *a powerful lightning bolt is shot at hikaru from the finger* now that this is started lets see how good she is
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Hikaru was walking in the out lands not really sure what she wanted. she wanted to train but this day was rather nice. She heard someone call her name and say something before firing a bolt of lightning at her. She had no idea who this person was but he was obviously out for a fight. A quick Enkosen took the lightning bolt like it was a ball of melted butter being thrown into a concrete wall. Hikaru looked at this person rotating her body and pulling out her zanpakutou. With a quick shunpo she was right in front of him and she watched him closely.
Friendly spar Hikaru
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:18 pm

*is ammazed at hikaru's speed*hello hikaru let me introduce myself i am Oinari Koyo a aspiring unseated squad member in the tenth division of the 13 court guard squads. what squad do u belong to? *pulls out zan and shunpoes behind hikaru* u may be slow but i am pretty fast. i am amazed that u are soo focused u reacted really fast after i fired hado# 4 but its ashammed * swings zan at hikaru's legs*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Hikaru listened to this shinigami. He had an interesting way of introducing himself. "I'm Hikaru Shidou... Yamamto of 1st Division.. I'm also aspiring to become seated. This was the first time she introduced herself with her new family name. It felt kind of awkward but fitting at the same time. His shunpo was quite fast however Hikaru was one of the highest skilled shinigami in swordsmanship. She also specialized in Reitsu which helped when following someone using shunpo. She quickly spun around and caught the low aimed attack. She quickly pressed her zanpakutou into his blade to slide along his blade pushing his out of a defensive line. She then punched forward with her left hand performing Ikkotsu with her punch. She let her Reitsu begun to release as the fire within her eyes would begin to emerge. Friendly spar Fire-eyes
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:37 pm

whoa you are a tough person *is punched backward about 4 FT aand falls to the floor* squad 1 cool u are really advanced for a accepted shini.*gets up and shunpoes to get zan and picks zan up* although that punch was huge and knocked me down it wont.. * falls to the floor from punch* ohh so u are stronger then thought even though u seem weak (this battle is not over continue to post as u see fit falling down is part of the battle)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Hikaru shunpo'd backward to gain a little distance as her Reitsu exploded from her body. She glowed slightly red as it circled around her like a hot wind. No flames where visible yet but it was starting to become obvious what type of a fighter she was/ The fire still in her eyes she said clearly. Moeru-Tama... Koyo-san you should not underestimate me because I'm a short little girl okay?" She raised her tone to a happy tone and smiled at him as a Fireball amasses in her left hand and condensed into what looked like a glowing baseball only it was see through. This was one of her moves she knew since before even becoming a shinigami. It was a mixture of Reitsu and Kido magic so it would feel awkward to anyone sensing it. She threw it at him knowing one Ikkotsu would not defeat a shinigami either same level or higher than her. Maybe this was a ruse, maybe he was weak physically. Either way she would find out shortly.
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:55 pm

*rolls out of fire balls path * huh u are smart i will not underestimate uu anytime soon. you aare really smart u realised that i would not be defeated that easily huh?. since u managed to mak this far of a battle i must do one thing first *walks calmly toward hikaru* i must do more then one hado to beat u eveen though u are a lower rank. since i am a gentle man i m ust do one thing *grabs hikaru's hand and shakes it* u are a great opponent aernt u ? but i will win this battle *hado#11 Tsuzuri Raiden some electricity is released into hikaru therefore she is electricuted alittle* ( reason being the hado#11 was weak cause i was the amount of spiritual energy in my body was low..)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Hikaru was going to pull the Moeru Tama back but he walked toward her talking. So in the background behind him as he shook her hand the tiny ball exploded into a size able explosion. However then energy shot through her which made her feel really bad. She felt the energy sting in certain areas more so than others. This felt oddly both good and bad but she pulled away looking at him. She was barely weaker than him by technicality. They were the same rank. She also was a Japanese styled person so handshaking was rather awkward for her. That was why it took her completely off guard. Was he trying to duel her or surprise kill her. She was starting to not be able to tell. She did know he was starting to make her grumpy. "Whats wrong with you? If you want to duel than duel but you keep interrupting it and then pulling surprise attacks. A hollow isn't going to stand there while you come to shake it's hand you know." She scolded.
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:17 pm

oops sorry dammit i am tired. *shunpoes a few feet away from hikaru* terribly sorry for going off battle subject with suprise attacks..D: *begins to shunpoe closser to hikaru* i guess this will be a little more interesting then usual.. i cant be;lieve that u have tromendous speed and abilities... even though i am amazed by u again i must continue. i am not trying to kill u just a friendly spar. *swings zan randomly at hikaru* (agian this is not to kill u so..)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Hikaru watches him his shunpo is more refined and definitely faster than hers. He seemed kind of confused. Even in a duel if the attacks don't have the intent to kill they are then wasted movements. She parries his blow and looks at him, "Well If you tired why dont you go and rest?"
Back to top Go down
Oinari
Expert
Oinari

Character Sheet

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:32 am

you rite the battle is over *puts zan away* i love that you have concern for me but there is no need for it anymore. now since that this battle is over i am really grateful that we could train here. *bows in honor of hikaru's brilliant skill* Until we meet again hikaru. *shunpoes out of the outerlands into squad 10 barracks*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:34 am

Hikaru sheaths her zanpakutou quite confused with what all had just occurred. She was mostly lost with it all and had no idea what really just happened. She decided that she would let it go at that and left the outfields herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friendly spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar   Friendly spar Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly spar
Page 1 of 1