Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) I_vote_lcapDaniel Ruth (not finished yet) I_voting_barDaniel Ruth (not finished yet) I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) I_vote_lcapDaniel Ruth (not finished yet) I_voting_barDaniel Ruth (not finished yet) I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Daniel Ruth (not finished yet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takehitsu
Novice
Takehitsu

Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Ruth (not finished yet)   Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Name: Danial Ruth
Nickname: Cpl Of Marines
Race: Quincy
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 189lbs
Appearance: Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) 624488-wanderer__32__super
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Black
tattoos: Marine corps motto tattoo on his right pectoral.
Medical disorders: PTSD
Blood type: O+
unique characteristics: Got several scars all over his body. Walks in a very uprightly manner. Never slouches his shoulders and almost marches as of opposed to walking.
personality: Militaristic. He is a lot smarter than people realize and yet can be very mean with his militaristic personality
Combat Style Description: He charges into battle showing himself off to the enemy. He makes no semblance of defense other than a form of armor that his abilities give him. He is highly tactical but believes offense is everything.
Combat Strengths: Strong 5 Endurance 5 Good with his abilities 5
Combat Weakness: no sense of dodging or protecting himself 5 PTSD causes him to loose control of himself at times 5 Tends to cause conflict where there is none and seeks out combat, and tends to stay in combat after he shouldnt from injuries. 5
Kojaku Name: Volter Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) Lord_of_the_Rings_Elven_Bow_by_FantasyStock1

Fury of Odin: Can meld his energy into axes when this is active. The spiritual energy clasps around his body and increases his strength significantly almost like a suit of armor on his chest. Daniel's strength and speed are increased a bit from this however his bow is weakened if he still uses it.

This Bow Fires its arrows at a slower speed yet a higher frequency. In otherwords it can fire at half the speed of other quincy bows. However the arrow flies significantly faster in speed and tends to have more of an impact. These arrows tend to work more like bullets rotating after fired and digging through most things they come into contact with.

Can fire 3 at a time and a volley of these three for up to 90 consecutively. Can also make a powerful Shot by mixing the three into one massive one with no real drawback. His ultimate arrow consumes the mass of his whole bow when fired and is like a torrential blast of spirit energy an artillery shell in comparison to his other attacks.
Kojaku Description: Ginrei Kojaku Name: The Cutlass
Ginrei Kojaku Description: Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) ElvenLongBow1

Asa-Thor (From Thor)
His Spiritual energy becomes a suit of armor literally instead of glowing around him. His Speed Strength and Endurance are significantly increased. His Bow tends to not work well in this form. However he has complete control over spiritual energy as though he where a wizard of sorts.

Pic of Asa-Thor: Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) 75185878

Bio: Daniel has lived a life of hardship. His ancestry in Sweden is militaristic all the way back to their viking days. In his blood still boils the fury of the Berserkers. His family hated him his whole life even when He served in the Swedish marines. He is deeply religious in the Viking religion and is a follower of his own path.

Their branch of Quincy has all but disappeared. It's almost questionable to even call them Quincy but their power signature is the same. The military brought him away from Sweden before a massive event wiped out his family. He then moved to Japan to live as he found he liked it.

Last edited by Takehitsu on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takehitsu
Novice
Takehitsu

Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Ruth (not finished yet)   Daniel Ruth (not finished yet) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 pm

Finally done
Back to top Go down

Daniel Ruth (not finished yet)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: RP Creation :: Character Creation :: Quincy-
Jump to: