Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
~Let's go Insane~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
~Let's go Insane~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

~Let's go Insane~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

~Let's go Insane~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
~Let's go Insane~ EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
~Let's go Insane~ EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
~Let's go Insane~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
~Let's go Insane~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
~Let's go Insane~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
~Let's go Insane~ I_vote_lcap~Let's go Insane~ I_voting_bar~Let's go Insane~ I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
~Let's go Insane~ I_vote_lcap~Let's go Insane~ I_voting_bar~Let's go Insane~ I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

~Let's go Insane~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

~Let's go Insane~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Let's go Insane~   ~Let's go Insane~ EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Tsuin sat around outside of his cave, not fearing that a hollow might sense and find him. He was stronger than ever before now. He didn't have to worry about hollows anymore. He had.. This. "Locura.." Tsuin whispered, holding out his claw-like skeletal right hand. A small whisper was heard as there was a small flash of violet fire, his "Locura" orb appearing in his hand, bobbing and not quite touching it.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

~Let's go Insane~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Let's go Insane~   ~Let's go Insane~ EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:17 pm

A few moments later, as Tsuin knew she would, Em appeared, standing in front of him with her hands on her hips. "Tssuuuuuuiiin.." Em said, disapproving. She hated the fact that he played with his powers like that, considering where they came from. Apparently, they were made from one of the many broken souls that hoarded to him. She felt like he was wasting them when he just used them for his own amusement.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

~Let's go Insane~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Let's go Insane~   ~Let's go Insane~ EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Tsuin just yawned, attempting to ignore her. In all truth, his powers were fascinating to him, as well as amusing, though he would never admit that. He could make people go literally insane.. Hollows, even. He had tried it out a few times and loved it. He even had an offensive move that can screw with others by making them have their world spin- He had trialed and error'd with this. The most befuddling to him out of it all, though, was his defensive power.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

~Let's go Insane~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Let's go Insane~   ~Let's go Insane~ EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Em had tried to explain to him that his defensive skill, "Locura Danza", was made by using his power to heighten the insanity in the broken souls. This would cause them to rise to a level of inanimate insanity that near-combusted their already destroyed bodies, warping the space around him which allowed him to use it like a shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Let's go Insane~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Let's go Insane~   ~Let's go Insane~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Let's go Insane~
Page 1 of 1