Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
What does the world look like from up here? (2) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
What does the world look like from up here? (2) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

What does the world look like from up here? (2) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

What does the world look like from up here? (2) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
What does the world look like from up here? (2) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
What does the world look like from up here? (2) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
What does the world look like from up here? (2) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
What does the world look like from up here? (2) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
What does the world look like from up here? (2) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
What does the world look like from up here? (2) I_vote_lcapWhat does the world look like from up here? (2) I_voting_barWhat does the world look like from up here? (2) I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
What does the world look like from up here? (2) I_vote_lcapWhat does the world look like from up here? (2) I_voting_barWhat does the world look like from up here? (2) I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

What does the world look like from up here? (2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

What does the world look like from up here? (2) Empty
PostSubject: What does the world look like from up here? (2)   What does the world look like from up here? (2) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Tsuin stepped out of the Garganta he had opened, just enjoying being up here again. It was the same place he had been before, on top of some random building, looking down on everyone. This time, though, he had Em with him.

"See, Em. I told you it was pretty up here." Tsuin stated. He had persuaded her that this would be a trip worth taking, and she had easily agreed. It hadn't mattered much to her, though, truly.

"Tsuin, you're supposed to be a big bad demon now. Well, maybe not big. But you're supposed to be bad. And you just called this place pretty." Though Em tried saying this with a convicting tone, she couldn't help but let a giggle escape.

Tsuin laughed, shortly, and shook his head. "Even so.. I can still tell the truth, right? Well, I'm telling it now. It's so freeing up here. Can you really believe it, Em? How odd this all is? It is. It is odd. It's odd, but it's nice. Despite being a hollow, I can still "enjoy", right? Or is that against the rules? I'll gladly starting eating some of the humans here, if that makes you feel any better."

Em giggled again, and skipped closer to Tsuin. "What if one of the other hollows see you here? What will they think?!" Em announced, her face a mask of mock horror.

Holding his right hand out, a Locura orb formed, and Tsuin just grinned. "Because I'm so worried about what a hollow that will be dead in three seconds thinks."

Em laughed and rolled her eyes, opening her mouth to say something. That's when she stopped and let out an incredibly angry sound, looking past Tsuin. "Em? Em, what's wrong?" Tsuin said, honestly shocked by her expression. He had never seen Em like this, before.

She just shook her head and pointed, and so Tsuin turned to look. There, a few rooftops away, was a Shinigami, staring directly at Tsuin, and frowning. Tsuin had guessed that this was because the Shinigami hadn't felt Tsuin's Reiatsu, so it confused him how he was here. Simple fact is, Tsuin had hid it to refrain from causing attention to be drawn to him.

"Such a weird looking Hollow.." The Shinigami muttered. He had short, spiked white hair, a pink bead hanging off from each spiky strand. His eyes were green, and he was wearing a basic Shinigami robe. There was a zanpakuto sheathed at his side, the sheathe itself a basic black.

Tsuin just rolled his eyes, untroubled, turning his entire body to look directly back at the Shinigami. It was just some random fodder shinigami, Tsuin reasoned with himself. That's all they would send to patrol an area such as this, where the hollows were normally low class. Tsuin would have this finished soon and he could go back to enjoying the sight.

"Oh calm down," Tsuin started, looking back to see Em's angry face again. "It's just some random shinigami. Don't worry so much." Em sighed, and let her face settle into disinterest. "Yeah, yeah. I guess you're right. Have fun."

Tsuin laughed at this, and nodded, turning back to the Shinigami. The Shinigami look back at him with weary eyes, and nodded, flickering from sight to appear only a rooftop away, just a few meters, from Tsuin. "Hello, Hollow. This is where you meet your end." The Shinigami stated simply, drawing his zanpakuto and getting into a fighting stance.

Tsuin adjusted himself to standing on two feet, looking back at the Shinigami with his head titled to the side. "Oh really? I think you have that in reverse." His eyes showing no emotional but calm, Tsuin held out his palm flat so the Locura orb he had created earlier would shoot out at the shinigami. It was fast, but the Shinigami had been watching it ever since he saw the hollow, on alert. Flickering again, the Shinigami appeared above Tsuin, falling down on him to slice him with his blade.

Crouching down as the Shinigami disappeared, Tsuin lunged forward, away from the attack from above, Sonido'ing mid lunge. Turning around as he appeared again, the two were now in the opposite positions of when they had started. Tsking, Tsuin held out his palm again, this time pointed directly at the Shinigami. "Locura Colapso." Tsuin stated, a blast firing out at the him.

It connected as the man hadn't notice it while it was flying at him, and he staggered back, his entire view tipping and spinning as he tried to readjust himself. Taking this as his chance, Tsuin lunged at him, and sliced at his body with his right claw hand. The shinigami yelled out, and staggered back, kicking off from wherever he was at that moment to Shunpo a good distance away. Tsuin grinned and started forward again, but the shinigami finally got himself back into balance, and glared at him.

"Nice trick, beast. Want to see mine?" The shinigami asked, seething. Holding his zanpakuto to the side, the man grumbled. "Shred, Suzuhime." His sword elongated and got two bells hanging off of a red ribbon now at the hilt. Swinging his sword, Tsuin let out a pained sound as he was hit by something that sounded like a high pitched shriek, but was sharp and more like a blade cut.

Frowning, Tsuin took a step back. "How did you do that?" The shinigami ignored him and sliced at the air three more times, all causing Tsuin to roar out in pain as the attack connected with him again, now times three. Not taking any more chances, Tsuin muttered his own ability. "Locura Danza." As the air behind him was distorted, the man swung his zanpakuto three more times, though nothing happened to Tsuin. Tsuin was noticing something now- There was a sound like white noise each time the man attacked like that.

"Sound waves.. That's what you're doing. You're using sound waves to attack, giving them enough power to actually cut. Tsuin deduced, much to the shinigami's dismay. He nodded grimly, and then let out a short laugh. "You're using some kind of defensive technique now, aren't you?" Tsuin nodded curtly back, not really caring if the man knew this.

"Suzubunshin." The man stated, and an exact copy of him with his blade in it's shikai form appeared next to him. "You want to know something about defenses, beast? They're not unbeatable. There's always something that can be used to break it, or it only requires more power than it can handle. Let's try this out, shall we? Suzuhime can send seven of it's sound wave attacks at once. Now, multiply that by two. Yep, fourteen. Time for your undoing. The shinigami grinned. "Shred." Him and his clone announced at the same time, and Tsuin could feel his Locura Danza literally shatter, and him being blasted back a few rooftops.

Groaning as he moves moves to get up, he glares at the man. "You know what, Shinigami? You know what?! Tsuin roared, staggering up and getting into a posistion to lunge at the man. "I am -NOT- a beast!!" And with this, Tsuin was gone appearing infront of the man with his claw extended to go right through the shinigami's chest, and heart.

"Shred." And that was the last thing Tsuin heard in this life, this after life. Everything blacked out, and he couldn't feel anything, anymore. He didn't know what happened, at all. He remembered attacking the Shinigami, but that was the last thing that he remembered. What had happened?

"Em?" Tsuin asks the blackness, wanting to find her and have her explain what happened, but he couldn't. He couldn't move. Maybe he hadn't even said what he just said. A pain started to build up in his chest, and it got worse and worse.

"EM?" Tsuin asked again, louder this time. He was starting to panic. The pain was getting worse, and he wanted it to stop. It hurt so much.

He was going to die. He was going to die. He was going to die.
.. He was dying.

"Em? Em? EM? EM? EM?" Tsuin continued to ask, now a yell. Where was she? What was going on? It hurt so much. Make the pain going away. It felt worse than loneliness. It was nothingness. The pure pain of nothingness. His head started to swim, and the darkness seemed to get blurry, him suddenly feeling tired.

".. Em...?" He asked one last time, even the darkness starting to fade out.

.. Goodbye.. Tsuin...

"EM!!!"

.. And then there was nothing.

///R.I.P Wherever you go, Tsuin Kyandi. ( http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/08042008/6/3/7/d/637da32fc2d190_full.jpg )

Back to top Go down

What does the world look like from up here? (2)
Page 1 of 1