Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Patroling the Sands EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Patroling the Sands EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Patroling the Sands EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Patroling the Sands EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Patroling the Sands EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Patroling the Sands EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Patroling the Sands EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Patroling the Sands EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Patroling the Sands EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Patroling the Sands I_vote_lcapPatroling the Sands I_voting_barPatroling the Sands I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Patroling the Sands I_vote_lcapPatroling the Sands I_voting_barPatroling the Sands I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Patroling the Sands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Patroling the Sands Empty
PostSubject: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:54 am

*i open the door to Los Noches and walkout and look around the front gate of Los Noches* Well there is nothing strange around here from what i can see.*i sonido over to the back and and look around * Nothing over here either so i guess i should just keep patrolling around just encase something or someone come around from here.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:20 pm

*i keep walking around the perimeter of the palace checking back in forth to see if anything is around there but i still see nothing*Well i guess i will go off into the desert and look around and try to see if there are any weakling that i can pick off in the area. *i then start off at a walking speed and in a split second i use my sonido to move as fast as i possible can in the desert.*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:10 am

*i look around and see the nothingness of the desert just as if everything is gone in this place* Man why is this place so calm all of the sudden? I was hoping to find at least a weak hollow or something to fight around hear. *i keep looking around and still i see mostly sand and a little bit of tiny hollows crawling along the sand nothing that would be worth killing though*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 am

Hmm? I wonder if Lord Aizen sent some of them off after that new rogue shinigami that i have been hearing so much about in los noches? *i say with a small smirk on my face as i keep looking around the area* Well even if he did there he wouldn't be dumb enough to send all of them out after one person even if he is captain rank. But when he was dragging that girl away from me when i about to fight her i did sense a lot of spiritual pressure coming from that person. So maybe it did take that much.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:21 am

*i shrug my shoulders and keep walking around just checking for any sign of life around the desert* Well even if Lord Aizen did he knows what he is doing so why should i be the one to question him i am not even of Espada rank yet. *i say as i fire a cero out in the middle of the desert hoping that it would hit something or someone but it does not*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:28 am

Damn I was really hoping that would do something because that is normally where i would see the hollows fighting. So i am guessing that they are either hiding from me because they sense my spiritual pressure or Lord Aizen sent them somewhere. Either way i should not think much of either. *i say as i keep the smirk on my face from when i had first became a arrancar* It does feel a little bit lonely around here though and i am starting to get bored around here.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:35 am

*i say as i stab my zanpakto into the and start to try and balance on the hilt of the sword but i don't even get on it and i fall down onto the sand* Well that hurt a little bit and i should keep practicing stuff like that so i have more concentration when i go into battle and so i can sense more things that are around me without having to look right at them to do this. * i then try to get on it again but i fall down again and look around to make sure no one sees me.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 am

*then finally after the one hundredth time of trying to do it i finally get on the hilt of the and i find my center of balance* Now that i can do this it does not mean that i am better then everyone else it just means that i can do this finally. *i then while i am balancing swing my blade in an uppercut motion and land on my feet*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:02 am

I think that will more then likely start to get old after a while so i should try and find something else to do so i don't get bored. *i look around and i still see the nothingness of the desert and still i see not a hollow in sight* I still am confused on where they all could have gone to but they are more then likely down in the forest of menos but i really don't need to travel down there anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 am

*i then feel some kind of a strong presence near me like there was a hollow need by but when i go to turn around i see nothing* What the heck was that not that i am surprised or anything but where could that have came from? *i feel the spiritual pressure again and i try to spot where it is coming from but i don't see anything near me at all*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:31 am

I don't see anything around me so i am guessing that there is something wrong with my senses at this point. *i keep feeling the spiritual pressure as i keep walking around the desert i then see a glimpse of a shadow as i keep feeling the presence of the hollow all around me* Either this hollow has a great amount of speed or i am just off my game right now. How long have a been out of the battlefield anyway? The battle before i went out into the desert would have been my first one in about seven years i think.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:43 pm

*i then hold out my arm and grab a hollow out of the are that was using a lot of speed to run* Wow you are a fast little thing aren't you? *the hollow keeps trying to run but notices that it is useless and kicks me in the stomach i fall down in pain* you little brat why don't you come back here and try and fight me?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:49 pm

*i can still sense the hollows spiritual pressure so i know that it is still in the area and i keep seeing brief glances of it as it keeps moving at a fast speed around me* Well if you are not going to attack me i should more then likely try and attack you or i could just wait here for you to tire down. *i use my sonido and match my speed with his and can finally see him and attack him* How long did you really think this game was going to last?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:01 pm

*i then use one of my spiked palm to try and hit him with it hoping to get an easy kill but he moves out of the way and speeds up* What the Hell i didn't know that you could do that anyway i shouldn't dwell on it so i should just speed up. *i then meet up with him again and use my fast strikes technique to hit him i miss with one but the other two that i do land and hit him right in the stomach and the face*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:04 pm

*the hollow falls back and notices that his speed is not going to be much of a factor in this battle* Well i am guessing that i did not miss you this time anyway? *i say with a smirk on my face and it looks like it makes that hollow mad because right after i do that the hollow charges at me and head buts me right in the gut and i fall back* Man how fast are you, you little brat?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:04 pm

*i grab the hollow as i am falling back and throw him over my shoulder* You are not strong then me you little piece of crap!! *i then move to the side of the hollow using my sonido and pull my sword from its sheath and use my fast strike to slash at it and hit him across the chest and i kick it to the ground and stomp on its throat and attempt to stab it through the throat*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:35 pm

*the hollow then flips me off of him by kicking me in the stomach and then jump on me and tries to bite me i then kick him off of me and start to slash at him with my zanpakto but i keep missing as i get more and more angry and the hollow can see it in my eyes* Stop moving yo damn little runt!!! So i can kill you! Tajo Cero!! *i say the words as i slash and a cero that is about 10 feet tall comes as i slash and has a silver outline with a black hue and hits the hollow and seems to hurt him so bad that he can not get up*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Now you can't move anymore now can you? I think you should be happy to die at my hands. But this was a good fight now i know that i can not underestimate anyone that i face and if i don't fight them at full power that they could just end up killing me. *i say with a smirk as i put my foot on the hollows chest and my blade at the hollows throat* Well it looks like i should more then likely be as ruthless as i can be to most of my enemies and you are going to be one of my first victims of this new streak of mine. I bet you feel very luck don't you?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Ok so i guess that i have done enough talking to you and it is time for you to die now. Fast Strikes!! *i say the technique and stab the hollow as fast as i can through his throat killing him about at the same time as i stab* Well that was fun. *i say as i walk away with a smirk on my face* Well i guess i will never let that happen again. Ha Ha Ha!!!
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 am

*i then keep walking away from the area looking around and still seeing nothing that looks of any interest around me* I wonder if that could have been the only worth wild hollow around here he might have been good enough to join the arrancars if i had let him evolve a little farther. But it is a little to late to go back on my choice now so i will just have to live with my choice. *i say with a smirk on my face as i keep walking through the desert and look around trying to see if there is a threat in the area that could attack los noches. but i don't see anything around me and i keep walking just waiting for the day that someone tries to infiltrate Los Noches*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:59 am

*i smirk and start to laugh to myself and start to think about who would be stupid enough to do a full out attack on Las Noches* Well even if it may not happen Lord Aizen more then likely has been making the Shinigami's pissed off so much that it could happen as much as i hope it does not. I kinda do want it to so that i can test my powers on someone that i really see as a threat. *i say with a smirk on my face as i keep patrolling the desert and keep looking around for something that could attack us in the next few years*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:39 pm

*i smirk and start my walk back to the Palace and still looking around making sure that no one is trying to come from any of the tunnels that are around los noches* I guess my work is done here for the day at least i kinda hope it is. *i say as i yawn and keep walking toward the palace with a smirk on my face* I hope that i can find another fight sometime soon it is getting boring being around here.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:42 pm

*as i walk up to the gate i knock on the door of los noches and then the door opens up i walk in and start walking to my room in espada number eights palace and i fall down into my bed* I am really tired right now i want to fight but i feel if i tried to i would be killed very bad so i will sleep for as long as i can. * i say as i yawn and drift off to sleep and my eyes shut all the way*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patroling the Sands   Patroling the Sands Empty

Back to top Go down

Patroling the Sands
Page 1 of 1