Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Blame it on the... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Blame it on the... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Blame it on the... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Blame it on the... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Blame it on the... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Blame it on the... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Blame it on the... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Blame it on the... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Blame it on the... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Blame it on the... I_vote_lcapBlame it on the... I_voting_barBlame it on the... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Blame it on the... I_vote_lcapBlame it on the... I_voting_barBlame it on the... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Blame it on the...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:54 pm

I enter kogas office the body now wraped in my haori after ..rizu expressed her dislike of the creatures current state through an unfortunate means. "Feeling better dear?" I look at you as i walk to the wall near kogas desk.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:42 pm

*Still flushing as she walked a few feet behind her father, she nods slowly, her hand gently clutching her stomach.* S-sorry, papa. I'm okay now. *Rizu follows close behind now, looking at him and then the wall intently.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:43 pm

"I walk through as the hologram remains up and i step down the stair well to the door and i knock." its fine dear" I smile" just as long as your better
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:48 pm

*Rizu follows through the wall and smiles weakly, keeping her hand against the wall as they head down the stairs.* I-I'm fine. *She kept her eyes on the corpse her father covered up, apprehensive.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:52 pm

I you swear you se it twitch as the door opens and ayame appears in the entrnce

" Hey papa! big sister!"

I smile and place a hand on her head" Hey aya" I walk by her into the lab and set the body on a table"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:12 pm

*Rizu blinks and looks back up at her father with alarm, but seeing that he did not react she shook her head, brushing it off.* -I must be getting sick or something...there's no way...- *She's brought from her anxious thoughts as Ayame appears and she smiles softly.* Aya-chan.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:22 pm

aya runs and hugs her sister i smile warmly and look atround. " alot of impressive equipment and its all yours riz." I smile "how are you feeling about all of this. i know its tough but what ever happened..*i nod towards the bundle* he wouldnt have just destroyed srdi if he could simply kill it."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:29 pm

*Rizu clears her throat once more and nods towards her father, anxiously averting her eyes from the bundled up creature.* I'm...apprehensive to say the least, papa. I...I know. Koga-taicho obviously had his reasons. *She lowers her eyes, mumbling softly to herself.* I just wish he had told me.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 pm

"Dont worry me and aya will handle finding information from this thing but from here on out." I place my hand on your head "This is all yours" I smile warmly "You are now the leader of SRDI and the 12th Division. I am proud of you and i know you will do more with this place than koga could have hoped for. I believe in you"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:08 pm

*Still flushing, Rizu smiles up at her father and hugs him. She lets go shortly after, embarrassed.* -You're a Captain now, Rizu. Act like one.- *She nods once more and smiles again, standing up a little straighter.* Thank you, papa. I won't let you down. *Looking off a bit, she takes a determined breath.* -Or you, Koga-taicho.-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:05 pm

"hey now just cause your a captain dosent mean your not my daughter" I grin seeing she let go faster than usual. I sence spiritial presure and one of them is itamis. "oh boy.. we should go check on that." I turn to ayame" Aya take care of this thing and find what you can from it" She nods and rushes to prepare i walk out without my haori. as i step out it becomes more clear and i realize another is from an arrancar. "ok we need to check on this now! you go aftr itami ill handle the arrancar." i vanish.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:23 pm

*Rizu notices Itami's aura and another familiar aura.* ...Tachi-kun. *She growls, running out after her father and shunpoing towards Tachi and Itami.* Dammit, Itami!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blame it on the... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the...   Blame it on the... Empty

Back to top Go down

Blame it on the...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Gotei 13 :: 12th Division Headquarters-
Jump to: