Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Who are you buddy o.O EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Who are you buddy o.O EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Who are you buddy o.O EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Who are you buddy o.O EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Who are you buddy o.O EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Who are you buddy o.O I_vote_lcapWho are you buddy o.O I_voting_barWho are you buddy o.O I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Who are you buddy o.O I_vote_lcapWho are you buddy o.O I_voting_barWho are you buddy o.O I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Who are you buddy o.O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet
Name: Heero Raijin
Race: Shinigami

Who are you buddy o.O Empty
PostSubject: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:25 pm

I wonder to the Rukongai Outskirts to i'm prove my strength. I stand in the middle of nowhere doing various exercises to accomplish this. I also practice a few kido's and my Zanjetsu skills.I gotta get stronger.I mumble to myself.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:29 pm

He steps out the Garganta with his wounds healed now. Kuroi did not like being anywhere near the Soul Society ever since he was captured, but he was a lot stronger than he was then. He kept walking until he sensed a small reiatsu amount in the area. He was not really worried about it since it was miniscule to his but he would check it out anyway. Medianoche leaned in close to him rubbing his neck softly but kept an eye out. She perked up at somebody in the distance. Kuroi took his time approaching the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Something tells me to stop. I look out into the distance and i see someone dressed in all white approaching me.I tightly grip my sword i the get closer.Who in the.....I mumble to myself.I ready myself for anything.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:43 pm

As he approached he saw a shingami gripping something in his hand. Kuroi took off in his sonido and appeared right in front of the stranger. This was normally a scare tactic that Kuroi used to scare those that was weaker than him. But most of the times now he used to catch his Fraccion off guard. "Put that little thing away before I use it to kill you. Now tell me what is your name?" Kuroi eyes were closed showing he was relaxed. He placed both of his hands in his pockets showing he was not going to commit any harm the man standing in front of him. Medianoche sat on his shoulder looking at the man curiously as she tried to tell if he was a threat or not.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 pm

I could tell the man was stronger and had tried to scare him, but i showed no fear. I snarl at his comment.You might be able to kill me but don't ever try to intimidate me....My name is Heero Raijin and you are? Watches the thing sitting on the mans arm with curiosity.What in the world is that?I think to myself.I shrug it off and puts my weapon away and puts my hands on my head.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:54 pm

"Eh Intimidation is my aspect of death. But that is besides the point. My name is Kuroi Karasa and I am an Espada." He watched as Heero looked at what was sitting on his arm. "This is Medianoche my raven. She does not bite so do not look at her weird." Kuroi opened his eyes a bit to get a good looked at the man before closing them again. This stranger looked like he would have potential but yet Kuroi needed to find out his motives. He took a step back from the man to get some breathing room. Kuroi hated being confined to small spaces. That is why he is barely at Las Noches even though it is so big. "What would you say if I could offer you something better than what the Gotei 13 has to offer?"
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Well i fear niether you or your aspect of death.Looks at Kuroi and then the raven.Interesting i haven't seen one of those since I've been here. Then my expression turns serious.It depends on what you mean.I put my arms down to my side.I can't figure out the Espada's reason for coming or asking me this. So i sit here and listens to what he has to say.Hmm this could be interesting...... I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:17 pm

"There is coming a change soon. A war that will seperate the good from the bad. But after it all is said and done there will be numerous casualities. Then there will rise an orginization stronger than the Gotei 13 and the Espada itself. I came here to offer you that oppurtunity." Kuroi gave him a rare chance to join something greater. He hoped this man was not foolish enough to decline his offer. Kuroi shook his head getting the grey hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 pm

I cross my arms the begin rubbing my chin with my right hand.I smirk and lick my lips as i ponder what was just said to me.Hehehe now doesn't this sound interesting.I look at the Espada in the eyes.Hmph....Sure what do i have to do.I say smiling at the espada.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:34 pm

"First get you a zanpakuto, then leave this place. Once you do both of those things I will train you with what I know. After that I will appoint you a postition in the orginization. I will be leaving now and dwell on these things you have heard from me. For they will be vital in your life." After Kuroi finished speaking he snapped his fingers and a Garganta opened up behind him and he started stepping backwards into it. He had grabbed the mans attention about his proposal, all he could do know was hope this man would accept.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Cracks my knuckles.Now things are getting interesting...I collect my things.I Shunpo back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you buddy o.O   Who are you buddy o.O Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you buddy o.O
Page 1 of 1