Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Shinigami of fire and flight I_vote_lcapThe Shinigami of fire and flight I_voting_barThe Shinigami of fire and flight I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Shinigami of fire and flight I_vote_lcapThe Shinigami of fire and flight I_voting_barThe Shinigami of fire and flight I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Shinigami of fire and flight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kagaribi
Hikari Kagaribi

Character Sheet
Name: Hikari Kagaribi
Race: Shinigami

The Shinigami of fire and flight Empty
PostSubject: The Shinigami of fire and flight   The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:57 pm

:Name:: Hikari Kagaribi
:Title:: Student
:Nickname:: Hika or Kari
~Personal Information~

:Photo::

:Race:: Shinigami
:Age:: 18
:Birthday:: June 21st
:Gender:: Female
:Height:: 5'8''
:Weight:: 128 lbs.
:Build:: Tall, stocky, muscular frame
:Skin Tone:: Slightly tanned
:Eyes:: Bright gold (like an eagle's)
:Hair:: Fiery red
:Blood Type:: AB+
:Nationality:: Canadian
:Family:: Has none
:sexuality:: Straight
:Relationship status:: Single
:Personality:: Very distant and stern at first. Once you get to know her though, she is a caring, kind friend, and has been known to crack a joke or two (she even once fell of a chair laughing, it was all Shinji's fault). She loves drinking tea while reading, and can often be found in a garden feeding or singing to the birds.
:Medical problems:: Pescitairian (won't eat any meat except fish)
:Education:: Graduated High School at the age of 15 (supposedly she had an IQ of about 190) Was majoring in Physics, Calculus, and Aerospace before her death.
:Hand Orientation:: Ambidextrous
:Background Information/history:: Hikari was created geneticly in a lab, designed to be a superhuman weapon. However, at the age of 9, she became aware of the evils her creators wanted her to become a part of, and ran away. Because of her secret (the wings on her back), she never allowed herself to grow close to anyone; until one day in collage, at the age of 18; she was being hazed by the upperclassmen for her hair, when another student defended her. This was Jay, a boy who had admired her since he saw her wandering the library of their school, but had been too afraid to speak to her. After a week, they fell in love. Unaware to her, Aizen had been tracking her ever since last month, when he noticed her bright reiatsu from above the city, as he was searching for other souls to be converted to hollows. When the espadas attempted to kill her and bring her soul to Hueco Mundo, Jay was killed. Hikari’s reiatsu exploded, knocking down the espadas around her, and allowing her to escape to the soul society. From that moment on, she train hard to become the most powerful Shinigami, determined to repay Aizen.
~Profession Info~
:Affiliation:: Thirteen Court Guard companies; 9th Squad
:Occupation:: Shinigami
:Team:: 9th devision
:Rank:: Student
:Partner:: N/A
:Base of Operations:: Soul Society
:Combat Strength::
Physical Strength: 4
Kido: 3
Zanjutsu: 4
Endurance: 5
Mental Strength: 3
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Flight: 5

:Combat Weaknesses::
Water-based attacks: 4
Soft spot for children: 5
Burning hatred for Aizen and Nnorita: 5
Bright Lights: 3
Stubborn: 5
Reiatsu control: 3

~Reiryoku~
Reiatsu Color: Dark Orange with flashes of red and yellow shaped like feathers
Reiatsu shape: Fiery wings that encase her compleatly
Reiatsu Type: Volcanic
Reiatsu affinity: Fire
Reiatsu amount: High Spiritual Pressure

Reiatsu classification: The spiritual pressure of one who has a big heart but has also suffered great emotional hurt. This reiatsu gives the ability to fight to the death like a wounded and angry animal, never running out of energy. When angered greatly, the reiatsu explodes outwards, burning anyone near its owner. This reiatsu is also vast and votile, like fire itself. It is not easy to control, but with determination and a lot of stubbornness, it can be mastered, making the user a feared opponent. Because it is made from phoenix flames, it is always renewing its self (the process takes a few hours), giving the owner immense spiritual energy.
~Powers and Abilities~
Super human powers: Because of the scientists interference, Hikari has the wings of eagles, hawk-like eyesight, incredible strength and speed. She also has a high intelligence level and a vast memory. Once she sees her opponent fight, she can predict their every move, and later learn to copy their moves and use them herself.
Intelligence: Thanks to genetic tinkering, Hikari has a high IQ and a huge photographic memory, making her a great strategist.
Hawk eyes: You really don’t want Hikari to glare at you. Her eyes have seen so much hurt and pain, she has a cold empty stare. When truly upset, her glare becomes the menacing glare of a predator, intimidating and sometimes even freezing her opponent

~Equipment~

:Primary equipment::
Zanpaku-to: Hikari’s zanpaku-to when pulled from its sheath immediately starts glowing with an aura of fire. This aura is actually a special poison made from Hikari’s Reiatsu. When cut, her enemy will feel an agonizing burning sensation where they were cut. The poison will devour their spiritual pressure until they have none left.

~Zanpakuto Name~

Name: Kou no fenikkusu
Translation: Phoenix of Steel
Kanji: 鋼のフェニックス

~Characteristics Of Spirit~

Race: Zanpakuto
Type: Phoenix
Height: 7ft from head to feet 14ft wingspan
Weight: unknown
Eyes: bright gold
Feathers: Made from fire
Personality:
Unique Characteristics: Feathers are made from fire, therefore she has no weight
Photo ID:

~Professional Status~

Partner: Hikari Kagaribi

~Reiatsu~

Reiatsu Color: Flames with feathers as sparks

Reiatsu amount: Immense

Reiatsu classification: This reiatsu is vast and votile, like fire itself. It is not easy to control, but with determination and a lot of stubbornness, it can be mastered, making the user a feared opponent. Because it is made from phoenix flames, it is always renewing its self, giving the owner endless spiritual energy.

~Zanpakuto(Blade appearance)~

Sealed:

Shikai and Bankai:

~Zanpakuto (Powers and abilities given to user)~

Shikai: Washihane no hien (Eagle feathers of fire): These two swords are shaped like feathers, with a white hot aura of flames dancing on the edges. Both shikai and bankai have the same aura of poison flames as her sealed blade.
Hane hen suraisu (Feather shard slice): The blades can break into small shards and attack her enemy as small molten darts of flame (similar in effect to Byakuya’s Cherry Blossom attack).
Hino ran ni ire (Fiery cage): The fire of Hikari’s swords encircles her opponent and traps them in a cage of fire, making escape impossible.
Bankai: Fenikkusu no hane (Phoenix feather): Hikari holds both swords together and shouts, BANKAI! Fire blazes forth from both swords as they mold together to form a sword in the form of an 8ft long feather, radiating fire. This is Hikari’s Bankai.
Fenikkusu hane suraisu (Phoenix feather slice): Similar attack to Hane hen suraisu, but far more destructive and painful.
Fenikkusu tsubasa kudaka (Phoenix wing slam): Hikari’s sword multiplies to form two gigantic wings, which then swoop and crush her opponent.

~Trivial~

:Likes:: Rock music
:Dislikes:: Aizen
:Favorite foods:: Sushi, Veggies, Spicy foods, desserts
:Least Favorite foods:: Anything with meat (except fish), alcohol,
:Theme song:: The Starry Sky (ending theme of Angelic Layer)
[img]The Shinigami of fire and flight Scan0015[/img][img]The Shinigami of fire and flight Sealed10[/img][img]The Shinigami of fire and flight Scan0016[/img]

Last edited by Hikari Kagaribi on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami of fire and flight   The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:16 pm

You start as an Academy 1st year.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Hikari Kagaribi
Hikari Kagaribi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami of fire and flight   The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:40 am

I did a good job with the rest though right? I hope it's realistic enough
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami of fire and flight   The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Before i continue, i should say that you cannot begin as a captain, you must work your way up from Student
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kagaribi
Hikari Kagaribi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami of fire and flight   The Shinigami of fire and flight EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Okay I fixed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shinigami of fire and flight   The Shinigami of fire and flight Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shinigami of fire and flight
Page 1 of 1