Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Kage Ranmyaku EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Kage Ranmyaku EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Kage Ranmyaku EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Kage Ranmyaku EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Kage Ranmyaku EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Kage Ranmyaku EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Kage Ranmyaku EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Kage Ranmyaku EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Kage Ranmyaku EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Kage Ranmyaku I_vote_lcapKage Ranmyaku I_voting_barKage Ranmyaku I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Kage Ranmyaku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Kage Ranmyaku Empty
PostSubject: Kage Ranmyaku   Kage Ranmyaku EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:30 pm

~Name~

:Name:: Kage Ranmyaku
:Title:: God of Chaos
:Nickname:: Shade

~Personal Information~

:Photo::
Kage Ranmyaku Commission___Adachi_by_Geofffffff

:Race:: Shinigami/Demon

:Age:: 15

:Birthday:: December 25th

:Gender:: Male

:Height:: 6'5

:Weight:: 146lbs

:Build:: Ripped

:Skin Tone:: Pale

:Eyes:: Blue

:Hair:: White

:Blood Type:: AB-

:Nationality:: Japanese

:Family:: Ajiro Minamoto (Adopted Father)

:sexuality:: Straight

:Relationship status:: Single

:Unique Characteristics: Abnormal fang length that varies at his will to make them appear normal

:Personality:: Kage is one who just doesn't care about others or their problems. He is rather cold, aloof, callous, brooding, indifferent. He is quite violent and willing to even harm his own comrades. He has a deep love for fighting, and often holds himself back to give the opponent a better advantage. When fighting, he gets rather excited, and this is probably the only real way to get any emotions out of him. Outside of fighting, his emotions doesn't really change and he just plain don't care. He doesn't like rules or authority except when given by Ajiro himself. Now when it comes to fighting, Kage holds himself back not only to make the fight more fun, but to also make it last longer, which in terms makes it more fun and enjoyable. The best way he does this is by suppressing his massive spiritual pressure. He is estremely brutal and while fighting, wants to kill any and everything. Kage fights in a battle not with his intellect, although that does have some degree to helping him with his battles as it can help give him an advantage, but with the use of instinct. He has a primal or animal type instintive nature that shows itself when he is fighting. Outside of battle, a big thing about him is he likes to be alone. He often shuts himself away in his lab conducting experiments and developing devices and such. His love of knowledge and experimentation is quite known. He experiments on any and everything. All in all, Kage is mostly a quiet person who prefers the quiet solitude of being alone and away from others.

:Medical problems:: Photo-sensitivity, Garlic allergy

:Education::

:Tattoo:: None

:Hand Orientation:: Ambidextrous

:Background Information/history:: [one paragraph of a minimum of 5 sentences]

~Profession Info~

:Affiliation:: Ronins

:Previously affiliated:: None

:Occupation:: Shinigami

:Team:: None

:Rank:: 1st Year

:Partner:: None

:Base of Operations:: Ronins HQ

:Combat Strength::
Strength- 5
Speed- 5
Zanjutsu- 5
Hakuda- 5
Durability- 5
Massive Spiritual Pressure- 5

:Combat Weaknesses::
Rei Control- 5
Unable to use Kido- 5
Blood-thirsty- 5
Holds back to make fight more fun- 3
Sensitive to light- 3
Doesn't want to talk to Zans and unlock Shikai and Bankai- 3
Allergies- 2
Over-analytical- 3
Bonus Weakness: Holy Artifacts- 5

~Reiryoku~

Reiatsu Color:
Sealed- Red outlined in black
Shikai- Black outlined in red
Bankai- Pitch black

Reiatsu shape:
Kage Ranmyaku _Black_Project_Cerberus__by_Jeffry

Reiatsu Type: Elemental

Reiatsu affinity: Chaos

Reiatsu amount: Massive

Reiatsu classification: Vast Spiritual Energy- This level of spiritual power corresponds to those possessing an enormous amount of spiritual energy which is wild and untamed. This level of spiritual power has a possible tendency to leak from a person or when released can affect the surrounding area in a destructive way. Those of this level have no actual masterful control over their massive spiritual power, as it can affect those around them unintentionally.

~Powers and Abilities~

Massive Strength- Kage has incredible strength. It is so massive that he can destroy boulders with a single blow and lift hundreds of pounds with great ease. His pure raw strength is further increased when his spiritual pressure is added to it.

Zanjutsu Master- Kage is such a master of Zangutsu that he can attack with a series of quick, precise, and very powerful strikes without trying. He can put great strength behind these attacks, and is able to take on several opponents.

Hakuda Master- Kage is able to easily defend himself unarmed against several opponents. He gives off volleys of rapid punches and kicks, but they have great power behind them.
His fighting style

Shunpo Master- Kage is able to go great distances without getting tired. He is able to keep up and even out shunpo many others.

Vast Spiritual Pressure- Kage spiritual pressure is monstrous in and of itself. It is 3xs what it is suppose to be and extremely violent. It is so powerful, than even when suppressed he could still affect the area around him, but to a limited amount. His spiritual pressure is full of darkness, and when others touch it, it leaves them freezing cold as his spiritual pressure literally swallows all light it touches and leaves nothing but coldness behind. His spiritual pressure is so high because of the training that he did over the years. He has to keep his Spiritual Pressure suppressed because of the sheer monstrosity of it. He also likes to keep it suppressed so that his opponents can have a better advantage against him and so that they can last longer. He would only release it if he had to such as if his opponent overpowered him.

Massive Speed and Reflexes and Senses- Kage's is incredible fast with just running. When running, he can rip the ground apart from the sheer speed and velocity of it. His reflexes are like that of a battle ready animal. He is able to dodge close ranged attacks and such. His senses are above average. He is able to see farther and hear better than others. His sense of smell is on par with that of an animal. He has Night Vision and capable of seeing into dark spaces.

Child Prodigy and Genius Intellect- Kage is incredible smart. He is 1 of a few child prodigies. Much of his intellect results in scientific invention to deduction of situations and combative skills and tactics. He has books and information on practically everything. This knowledge involves all the races and even hollowfication. There is no topic that Kage doesn't have information on.
-----Stem Ability-----
Master Scientist/Inventor- Kage is a genius inventor and scientist. He has been interesting and doing these things as soon as he could read. He has his very on lab with top notch equipment.
Master Strategist/Tactician- Kage is able to quickly deduce situations. He has great intuition toward incoming danger. He can quickly find weaknesses in his opponents. He can greatly gauge a battle by watching his opponent and studying them and how they work. This gives him a very perceptive and analytical type.

Massive Durability- Kage is able to take massive amount of damage, but he will keep on fighting. He is highly resistant to pain, and this allows him to ignore it and continue to think clearly while in battle.

Inhuman Biting Capability- Kage is capable of biting with great force. His bite is so strong, that he could rip a person to shreds with his fangs. His jaws and fangs are incredible strong.
-----Stem Ability-----
Rei Draining- By biting, he is able to drain a person of their rei. He prefers to bite, as it also inflicts tremendous pain onto a person. He is able to replenish his rei by draining the target of theirs and how much he is able to heal his wounds, but this depends on how much he drains from his target. Another special thing about this is that once he has tasted even a single drop of that person's rei, it would give them a telepathic level of communication where they communicate with their minds.

Soul Absorbtion- Kage is able to drain the soul of a person he bites. This doesn't increase his spiritual pressure or anything, but it does make it more indistinguishable. By this I mean lets say I absorb the spiritual pressure of Person A, then if somebody tries to sense Kage, then they would feel the spiritual pressure of both him and Person A.

Shapeshifting- Kage is able to shapeshift into any animal or person. For an animal, he has to have at least seen a picture of the animal. For a person, he has to have taken some of their rei. When turning into 1 of these things, he takes on their traits as well.

~Equipment~

:Primary equipment::
Zanpakuto: The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakutō, and each Zanpakutō is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves

:Secondary equipment::
Rei Suppressor- Because Kage has such massive spiritual pressure, and he is unable to control it, he needs a suppressor that suppresses the majority of it. This suppressor suppresses 2/3 of his SP.
Spoiler:

Cloak- Kage created a cloak that allows him to walk out into the sun and face other light sources without being harmed. The cloak is actually indestructible and has the ability to completely mask Kage's spiritual pressure on his command with just a simple thought.
Spoiler:

~Zanpakuto Name~

Name:
Translation:
Kanji: [Optional]

~Characteristics Of Spirit~

Race: Zanpakuto
Type:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
Personality:
Unique Characteristics:
Photo ID:[Optional can be replaced with a 5 sentence discription]

~Professional Status~

Partner:

~Reiatsu~

Reiatsu Color:

Reiatsu amount:

Reiatsu classification:

~Zanpakuto(Blade Appearance)~

Sealed:
Kage Ranmyaku Sasuke-sword-of-Kusanagi

Shikai:
Kage Ranmyaku Hollow_ichigo_new_bankai_by_conman59-d4i5t7s

Bankai:
Kage Ranmyaku Commission___nidrike_lovidicus_by_geofffffff-d4ljwdg

~Zanpakuto (Powers and abilities given to user)~

Shikai:

Bankai:

~Trivial~

:Likes::
:Dislikes::
:Favorite foods::
:Least Favorite foods::
:Theme song::

Emptiness

I Will Not Bow

God of War

Last edited by Kage [Rangiku] on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

Kage Ranmyaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Ranmyaku   Kage Ranmyaku EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Massive Durability- Kage is able to take massive amount of damage without batting an eye or showing any change of emotion. He will just keep on fighting.

OP.

Inhuman Biting Capability- Kage is capable of biting with great force. His bite is so strong, that he could rip a person to shreds with his fangs. His jaws and fangs are incredible strong. When he bites a person, he is able to release a powerful poison that shuts down the nerves in that part of the body, but it leaves the pain sensors there. It would make that part of the body useless and the only way to get reactive the nerves is for him to bite that part of the body again.

No. This is copying Kurotsutchi's zanpakuto.

Rei Draining- By biting, or touching, he is able to drain a person of their rei.

You're not stealing energy by touching a person.

He is also able to absorb the rei in the atmosphere as well.

No.

He could turn his body into a liquid like jelly blob substance and stretch his body in an elastic like way.

Unnecessary.

Ketsueki Kunrin (Blood Reign) - Kage has the the ability to convert reiatsu into blood through his fangs. The blood can replace blood loss caused by an injury, however, he an only produce an amount equal to the average human per day

This doesn't make sense. How can he turn a non-material element into liquid essence?

Ketsueki Shugi (Blood Doctrine) - Kage can excrete blood from his fangs and mold it into various weapons or armor using reiatsu. The items crafted by this ability is equal the the amount of reiatsu used to create them.

How does he excrete blood from his fangs?

Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Kage Ranmyaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Ranmyaku   Kage Ranmyaku EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Another special thing about this is that once he has tasted even a single drop of that person's rei, he is able to find them anywhere, no matter how far or how good they are at masking their spiritual pressure. He would automatically know who that person is, and vice versa as this establishes a link with that person. It also gives them a telepathic level of communication where they communicate with their minds.

Still don't agree with the idea of you being able to find anyone regardless if they hide their spirit energy or not. Being able to telepathically communicate with them is no big deal to me.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Kage Ranmyaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Ranmyaku   Kage Ranmyaku EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:38 pm

Approved 1 of 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage Ranmyaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Ranmyaku   Kage Ranmyaku Empty

Back to top Go down

Kage Ranmyaku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: RP Creation :: Character Creation :: Shinigami and Rogue Shinigami-
Jump to: