Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A Drink in North 80th district EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A Drink in North 80th district EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A Drink in North 80th district EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A Drink in North 80th district EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A Drink in North 80th district EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A Drink in North 80th district EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A Drink in North 80th district EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A Drink in North 80th district EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A Drink in North 80th district EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A Drink in North 80th district I_vote_lcapA Drink in North 80th district I_voting_barA Drink in North 80th district I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A Drink in North 80th district I_vote_lcapA Drink in North 80th district I_voting_barA Drink in North 80th district I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A Drink in North 80th district

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

A Drink in North 80th district Empty
PostSubject: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:25 pm

I yawn as i enter the bar and sit the various occupants look at me as if i was a snake with two heads.
"Sake please.." i look at the bartender and he nods as he gets me a drink

Bartender: "Whats a shinigami doing way out here in lowly district 80?"

I look at him. "I highly doubt id find pure grade sake anywhere else now am i right?"
He laughs and smiles.

Bartender:Youd be right about that."
He looks over me as some one enters.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:53 pm

???: "who the hell said you could drink in my bar shinigami"

I dont respond and continue to drink.

???:Growls to self "HEY! i said who gave you permission to drink in my bar!"

I set the drink down and look at him my shades reflet the light hiding my eyes. "I assure you, you do not own this bar, its here for all to drink and enjoy." I resume drinking.

???:He looks at me like im an ideot and turns his back on me and snaps.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:56 am

One of his lackys picks up a bar stool and the bartender ducks as the person swings the stool at my head.

Before it hits me i grab it and take the bottle of sake that the bartender left near me and our some into my cup. "I assume you didnt mean to try and hit me with that right?"

Lacky: He looks in suprise and growls "Fuck you!" lets the stool go and punches the guy.

Taking the hit i drop my sake and look at it. "I assume you will be paying for that?"

lacky: "heh yeah right" Nods at his friend who picks up a chair and waits.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:40 pm

I sigh and pick up he bottle of sake. "Very well then" As i grab another coup and pour the chair flies and hits me breaking over my head and sending the sake foreward. "..."

Lacky: laughs at the sight of the loser.

I stand up and place my hand on the back of my head and feel the blood. "I see you are set on trying to kill me then." I pik up the bottle of sake carefully and turn and swing it breaking it on the lackys head then throwing the other end into his friends face.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:17 am

The bar erupts in a brawl and the leader of the two lackys tries to escape and i chase after him "Where the hell do you think your going!" I stop a moment and grab a venders cart and throw it at him and take him down as i walk up to him.

???: "please forgive meeee!" he cries unable to move due to the weight on him.
I look. "Mercy is for thoes who deserve it"

???: growls "fine then ill just have to make sure my boys kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:09 am

I growl and stop on his dead crushing it upenand i look at the men who appear at there masters call a good 50 men and i smile.

"All of you work for this guy" i nod towards the body with a crushed skull. "I suggest looking for new work other wise well have to see about your early retirement from life"

They look and growl before laughing. "You think you can take us!"

I grin and lower my shades, "I dont think....I know!"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 am

They all rush me and i smile taking a Shadowboxing stance and as they near me i grin.
From my left somwone swings a blade and i grab it and swing them into a friend and punch the guy on my right shattering his skull and sending him into his friends

"Come now boys i can keep this up all day" I grab one as his friends throw knives at me and use him as a shield and toss him back as i break teh arm of an incoming attacker and punch him in the gut making him cough blood as he falls back.

"Hehe no challenge much?" I spin kick another attacker an hock my leg around anothers head and smash him into the ground.

"Screw this im outa here!" some of the attackers flee and i smile as i pick up another cart

"Oh no you had your chance to run!" I throw the cart taking them out like bowling pins and i smile at my handy work.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:42 am

I turn and head back towards the bar and immediately freeze in my tracks and jump sideways as a massive blade comes by me and grazes my side. "holy!" The blade reverses direction without rotating and as if by magic.

"YOU! YOU, HURT ZEVRA'S FRIENDS! NOW, ZEVRA HURT YOU!"
I turn and see a Man built like a brick house and very angry and upset.

"Whoah there big guy, just run on home now these guys were bad news"

"SHUT UP! ZEVRA WONT LET YOU TALK BAD ABOUT FRIENDS ZEVRA KILL YOU WITH HELP FROM SASORI SHISHO" He throws his blade again.

I attempt to dodge and feel like my body is lead and i cant move as the blade comes towards me.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:12 am

Koga walks through the streets calmly as he senses Honjo's spiritual energy.
"Guess he's fighting. Might as well bail him out."
Koga puts his hands behind his head as he senses out the other spirit energy near Honjo.
"Hmm that guys seems pretty strong for someone here."
Koga wonder to himself as he finaly comes into veiw of Honjo and a mysterious man,the man's back being turned at Koga.
"Hey brother! Why are you messing with this weakling!?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:20 am

Rolls eyes and shifts my body enough to dodge the massive blade as it stisks in a wall and recedes to my attackers hand.

Turns towards the new comer"Wo are you! and why you be here zevra crush you too!" vanishes.

"What the? where did that giant bastard go?" stands up shakingly and with what little controle i have i force my rei to hold back the poison.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:24 am

Koga still sensing the other man's energy.
"eehh looks like he's fast. Why is your ring on?"
Koga says as he slowly walks over to Honjo with his hands still behind his head.
"You could take your ring off for a second,he would be overwhelmed by the energy and you would kill him. Common brother do some thinking."
Koga wearing his average gegai clothes.
"You know I like this human generation's style in cloths. Luckily I died at a nice age."
Koga says with a smile since he died when he was 21 about 270 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:27 am

Smiles. "Idk seems this kid has a zanpakuto and with little training in shinigami arts im impressed " I push you back and jump back as the blade comes down between us. "Shit! guy has good aim" I look up and see him in the air above us.

"If there were more than one of him"I ake my ring off and place it back on as the out pour of rei forces the poison out enough to regain my normal speed and strength. "Wed be in a shit load of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:32 am

Koga sighs as he slightly bends his knee and kicks off the ground into the air.
"Then lets see how good I can do."
Koga takes the ring off his left middle finger and slips it into his right pocket as he holds out his right hand,holding a black box.
"Hado 90 Black Coffin"
Koga says calmly as he releases a 1/4th power hado 90 onto the strange man.
"Finish low lifes quickly brother. Do not waste time on weaklings or you will never grow stronger."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:46 am

AS the kido closes around him he grins at you.

"Yeah yeah shut it he caught me off gueard is all." I stretch and llook up at your kido. "Impressive though i muss say though you shouldnt use it in the soul society its forbidden they could have you executed hehe"
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:51 am

Koga's spirit energy is still subdued within his body.
"Hado 90 isent forbiden. Many people just cannot use it and those who can cant ctonrol how much energy they put into it so they get drained."
Koga puts his hands behindh is head.
"Plus my spirit energy is always hidden. Finding traces of it is rare."
Koga says as he quickly slips his ring back on.
"Do we need to take you to Squad 4?"
Koga walks over to the bar keeper and hands him a sack of money.
"This should cover for the charges. Hope my brother over there didn't cause any real damage."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:03 am

I roll my eyes. "Nonsense i am fine and as for the damage im sure it will be fine its the cart venders you should be repaying hehe " I look at the men trapped under the carts and as i turn to walk a massive ammounbt of rei pours out in the area and i stop a moment not from the rei but from the suprise of its sheer ammount and force
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:13 am

Koga senses the energy and looks over in its direction.
"Oh such a nusence."
Koga says weakly.
"Also brother your paying the stall owners. I only have a 3rd Seat's Salary."
Koga says with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:38 am

I grin. "as if i make better" I walk forwad ans the ground erupts in large blades i jump up and back as several blades pierce the groung towards me then pastme to you and the bar. "what the? hmm seems you have terrable aim with your kido brother"
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:42 am

"Danku."
Koga says as he sees the blades flying towards him.
The Danku appears and blocks the blades.
"I never miss. Unlike you I am able to hit the side of a barn with a hado 90."
Koga pushes the danku a little with his left index finger and the blades fly out.
"Recondensing the danku and sending my spiritual energy in to push in caught object. Nifty trick dont you think."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:54 am

Yeah yeah i dont do that magic junk *smiles and lets my self fall and i punch the groung and it shatters as the attacker re emerges.

"GAAAH ZEVRA VERY ANGRY NOW!!!" He vanishes and from the corner of my eye i notise something small move and jump back as another blade lands infront of me

"Geez this guy just wont die" I sigh and grab the blades handle as it flies back to him and use it to gin momentum and punch him in the fase sending him higher in the air i immediately kick off of him "Hey brother try not to miss this time"
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:02 am

Koga scraches the back of his head with the back of his right hand as the danku disappears.
"I don't see why I will have to. You could take him. His spirit energy isn't even s high as ours."
Koga steps away from the bar's entrance and holds out his left hand.
"Bakudo 1 Sai."
Koga says softly as he releases a sai to slow down the man.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:07 am

I smile and punch him into the ground. "Yeah but i figured youd want a chance to redeam yourself for that slight fail hehe" I step on his chest and hold my arm to the side as reishi gathers around it and looks like flames. "But very well" I punch down into his face causing the head to implode on itself from the force and i step away and yawn. "Now how about a drink, on me this time"
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:15 am

"Do you even have enough money? Go pay those stall owners and we'll see how much you have left."
Koga looks at the blood on the ground.
"Don't forget to throw some sand over that blood so the little kids don't get spooked."
Koga walks into the bar while Ichiru isn't looking and makes puts up two fingers.
"Sake bottles please."
Koga whispers to the barkeep.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:22 am

I yawns and pick up the remains to the vender stations and toww them on the body and blood and as i do i glimps the body disipate but it seems more to move and sink into the ground but i shrug it off. I toss a bit of money to the cart owners and walk back " Bah you always make me clean up" i sit down "For that no sake for you!" I order one for myself and drink. "...something seems wrong about all this though..hmm"
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:35 am

Koga holds two bottles of sake in his right hand and two sake bowls in his left hand.
"Guess you dont want any of these."
Koga says with a smile as he sits down at a table near the corner.
Koga pours some sake into a bowl and sips it.
"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drink in North 80th district   A Drink in North 80th district Empty

Back to top Go down

A Drink in North 80th district
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next