Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Zenshiro Taira  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Zenshiro Taira  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Zenshiro Taira  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Zenshiro Taira  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Zenshiro Taira  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Zenshiro Taira  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Zenshiro Taira  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Zenshiro Taira  I_vote_lcapZenshiro Taira  I_voting_barZenshiro Taira  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenshiro Taira  I_vote_lcapZenshiro Taira  I_voting_barZenshiro Taira  I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Zenshiro Taira

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenshiro
Birthday Boy!!!
Birthday Boy!!!
Zenshiro

Character Sheet
Name: Zenshiro Taira
Race: Shinigami

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:26 am

Name: Zenshiro Taira

Race Information~

Race:Shinigami

Commander: Ex Captain of squad 13

~Combat Information~

Combat Strength:

Intellegence-5
Battle Strategist-5
Hoho-5
Strength-5
Kido-5
Stoic-4
Combat Weaknesses:

Hand to hand combat-3
Cold-4
Strong sense of honor-4
Someone who is better battle strategist then him-5
Working with reckless people-5
Ignore Pain-5

Zanpakuto Name:Tenjoukai (天上界, celestial world)

Zanpakuto Description:
Zanpakuto Looks: Tenjōkai (天上界, celestial world) is the name of Zenshiro's zanpakuto and takes the form of katana with a purple wrapped hilt and a circular crossguard. It is known for being the only zanpakutou that is a Heavenly (天の, ameno) zanpakutou being the origin of all light type zanpakutou and was rumored to exist once every two thousand years.

Released Zanpakuto Description: The blade resonates brightly as runes appear on its blade and the crossguard changes into a star with seven points.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Rule" (支配, Shihai; "Control" in the English Dub)

Released Zanpakuto Looks:

Shikai Special Ability: Tenjōkai's power is over the material world of light "Material World and Light" (物質界と光, Busshitsukai to Hikari) and thus its power resides in another plane of existence and being a limbo of sorts, its true ability is called Hoshiakari (星明かり, Starlight) and is where its abilities stem from, which are labeled as Tenchi (天地, Realms).

Tenchi no Hikari (天地光, Realm of Light): If Tenjōkai is bathed in both spiritual pressure and its blade reflects light into the face of Zenshiro's opponent, it traps them inside an infinite mirror world with the phrase "Reflect" and that is only escape-able if a set of Trials are passed by the victim, these trials are created by what darkness is in the victims heart at that time.

Tenchi no Taiyou (天地太陽, Realm of the Sun): Once Tenjōkai is immersed in light, Zenshiro can channel that light into a miniature sphere of light, and he states is comparable to a star in the palm of his hand, this technique is his first offensive attack and can either be a ranged attack or used at close range.

Tenchi no Shiroi (天地白い, Realm of White): One of Tenjōōkai's basic skills but also one that has the potential to grow stronger the longer its used and the longer its left to charge after use. It draws in large amounts of reishi into his blade and creates a spiral blade of energy, this attack is able to be molded into various shapes and sizes, by adding or removing spiritual energy.

Tenchi no Hoshi (天地星, Realm of Stars): By creating large orbs of light, Zenshiro fills the fields and skies with pure concentrated light. These orbs are multiplied with the more spiritual energy focused in the attack. Then, by attracting the orbs to a target, making all the orbs drawn to the enemy, these orbs gain large mass and pressure as they grow closer to their target. Then, in a given command, Zenshiro may cause these orbs to follow the enemy as controlled, intent on destroying his foe, upon impact, the orbs will explode into a large display of fascinating lights, crushing anything in it's explosive berth.

Bankai: Teikoku Tenjōkai (帝国天上界, Imperial Celestial World) is the name of Zenshiro's bankai and takes the route of very few zanpakutou in which it condenses his power into a compact form, changing from a katana to a jian (Chinese straight sword) with a white blade instead, The blade is approximately 70 centimeters long and 4 centimeters wide, with he the grip measuring about 20 centimeters long. The blade itself can endure even the strongest of attacks, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks; it can even withstand getting crushed by force. In addition to his sword, Zenshiro's robe is replaced with a sleeveless, ankle-length white coat (or shikakushō) with blue lining that is closed at his chest, then left to flare out into ragged ends.

Bankai Information

Teikoku Tenjōkai (帝国天上界, Imperial Celestial World) is the name of Zenshiro's bankai and takes the route of very few zanpakutou in which it condenses his power into a compact form, changing from a katana to a jian (Chinese straight sword) with a white blade instead, The blade is approximately 70 centimeters long and 4 centimeters wide, with he the grip measuring about 20 centimeters long. The blade itself can endure even the strongest of attacks, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks; it can even withstand getting crushed by force. In addition to his sword, Zenshiro's robe is replaced with a sleeveless, ankle-length white coat (or shikakushō) with blue lining that is closed at his chest, then left to flare out into ragged ends.

Hyper-Speed Combat: Due to his bankai's compression of his immense powers it increases his speed to near mach one proportions and increases the power of his shunpo to mach two speeds as he creates solid near infinite afterimages when he moves around and when he fights people they are often overwhelmed by these afterimages and cant adequately fight back.

Enhanced Bankai Duration: Furthermore, the fact that all of his energy is "compressed" means that usage of his Bankai doesn't expel as much spiritual power as other Bankai from the point of activation; thus allowing him to use Teikoku Tenjoukai at a much longer duration than any other Bankai users of his level.

Enhanced Strength: Zenshiro's Bankai also allows him to further enhance his natural great strength as shown from how effortlessly he blocked a punch from Harusame, a vizard known primarily for his immense strength. He is strong enough to cut through His uncle's Hierro with relative ease. The sudden boost in strength upon releasing allows Zenshiro to break free from any attack that binds him and prevents him from moving Bankai

Special Ability: Teikoku Tenjōkai's power is over the Supreme World of the Heavens and amplifies his shikai powers to exponential levels as he gains an increase in speed and strength.

Hikariarashi Teikoku Tenjōkai (光嵐帝国天上界; Light Storm of the Imperial Celestial World): By emitting compacted and deadly spiritual pressure, heightened by his Bankai, Zenshiro will bring this energy unto his Zanpakuto, causing it to grow a powerful shredding edge. Alongside, His Zanpakuto may now produce blades of pure light, that he can send this power at high-speeds, slicing through high-level defenses with ease. Intent on destroying it's foe, this attack may eat through Kido, whether it be offensive or defensive. These blades of light may be formed into sharp pointed gun like shots, slices, or piercing jabs. Reaching long distance's, an enemy caught by the blade of light can be decapitated easily, few defenses able to block this effort. Also, by further compacting his light, he may feed his sword an explosive property. As a final piece, Zenshiro's Bankai may drain all the light from the area, causing total darkness, then in a flash of light, blinding the foes, a large explosion will emanate from him. This is triggered by the command, "Snap" (弾け, hajike).

Minagoroshi Teikoku Tenjoukai (鏖帝国天上界; Annihilation of the Imperial Celestial World): Zenshiro creates a ring of light with a sweeping motion of his jian, this ring then separates into 7 rings that create a zone of pure light that places the victim inside a perfect illusion that can be broken when the user chooses to break it or if the victim breaks mentally from the illusion. This is triggered by the command, "Sever" (断ち切れ, tachikire).

Neji Teikoku Tenjoukai (捻子帝国天上界; Helix of the Imperial Celestial World): By holding his sword out horizontally and calling out the name of the technique, his Jian shines brightly and dissolves and is replaced with a revolving ring formed by thousands of versions of Zenshiro's bankai blades but they are glowing in the 7 colors of the rainbow, while this is in place neither combatant is permitted to leave regardless of kido spells, other effects (aka shikai or bankai abilities that teleport) and simply leaving the field, the swords while spiraling around them flash brightly to induce a hallucination that the area is collapsing and leads to a void of fire, Zenshiro can call down swords to aid him in battling his opponents as the psychological trauma sets in and they slip up due to it, breaking them mentally and making his victory assured but he is barred from all his other bankai abilities while this is in play. This illusion effect is triggered by the command, "Shatter" (砕けろ, kudakero).

Shokujin Teikoku Tenjoukai (蝕甚帝国天上界; Maximum Eclipse of the Imperial Celestial World): This is Zenshiro's final bankai ability and by far its most dangerous because it has a serious drawback of giving Zenshiro a type of Hyperthermia because it transforms the heat of a person's body into light, draining them of their body heat and the light forms a small sun above the "frozen" opponent, crushing them under a sun of their own heat, effectively killing them. To use Zenshiro must first impale his opponent, he then calls out the name of this technique before his blade breaks down within their bodies and then combines with a few threads of Zenshiro's spiritual energy while draining all of their body heat. This is triggered by the command, "Reduce" (削, saku).

History:

Life as a Human: Zenshiro was next heir of Taira Clan. He decline being third heir because he want to travel the world. One of his guardian told him that it wasn’t for being in royal heritage but to protect the other clan also. He decided to become third heir after what he told him. Zenshiro later died saving a boy from a hollow at age of 25.His younger brother named Kouhei took over being third heir.

Life as a Plus: I felt that I was going to die for sure. A man in black kimono perform soul burial on me and told me that my life wasn’t in vain.

Life in Rokongai: I appear in 3 - Hokutan (北端), part of West Rokogai. I thought I was dead for sure after that thing attack me. I asked the stranger walking by“ Where am I?” The stranger replied ” You are in Districts 3 of West Rokongai ”I never heard of this place before so I decided to look around. There was shops or market stalls offering goods for sale. I asked one of owner of a market if I can have a job here. The owner accept me for the job and I start working. I manage to live through this city. The next day, a hollow attack on Districts 3 and everyone was running as they scream. It look like same one that attack the boy. The hollow was about to attack me and a shinigami kill it in one hit. I asked him about that thing and who is he. He told me that it was hollow and it was his duty to stop them as shinigami. I told him I want to be shinigami and he led me to shinigami academy.

Life in Shinigami Academy: After joining the Shinigami Academy, Zenshiro thought kido was useful for situations.My skills were zanjutsu and kido. I was 3th best in shunpo ,and 6th best in kido. Zenshiro graduated in 2 years and was sent to division 13.

Life in division: The first few week of division 13 was not bad. Another hollows attack came on Rokongai The other shinigami and me start killing hollow. Later, I decided to join kidos corp because I was interested when I first saw it during shinigami academy. I met Seishiro and blaze when I join kidos corp. Seishiro teached me a kido called souzouryoku. Zenshiro mastered shikai and bankai in 60 years. His current captain was going to be in 0 division so Zenshiro was decided to be next captain.

Life as a vaizard: It been 900 years since hollowfication happened. Akuseru want me and 13 former other captains for a experiment. All the captain became vaizards and Akuseru created a organization called the 14 vaizards. Our leader Akuseru grew corrupt and eight former captain decided to revolt against him. We manage to defeat him and other. Soul Society was no longer a place that we can live. They travel on the earth to look for a place to fit in. Everyone end up in hidden, forbidden city somewhere in the mountains of China. A villager elder greet us and sense unnecessary evil within eights captains which is our inner hollows. All of the captains except Nasaru replaced their inner hollow with tao. He would need his inner hollow to control his aspect of nature. The eight captains became taoshi.

Life as a Taoshi: 850 years ago, the eight captain were learning to how to use tao by elder. They got tao that suit their abilities in battle and start training. Zenshiro became the Taoshi of Light and decided to stay here to master tao. There was news about Sousuke Aizen and two other captains betraying the Soul Society. All eight captains prepared for battle against Aizen . It turned out that Aizen was already defeated when they reached Karauura. The Taoshi were last seen in Karakura Town.

Personal~

Height:Unknown

Weight:Unknown

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:Zenshiro is silent and a taciturn but also very loyal, polite, and wise.He analyzes a situation before jumping in.A willingness to defend his companions and his swordsmanship. He has fast reflexes able him to unsheath sword fast enough to catch enemy off-guard.

Last edited by Zenshiro on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:28 pm

O: we dont have viz yet bro so you can wait till its unlocked or hold onto that section so when your at captain level you can continue from there, epic sheet though xD let me know how many posts u have from the old forums when u have a moment
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:21 pm

yea unless u have 500+ RP points from the previous sites(have to provide proof) u cant be ex Captain because that would suggest that you are at captains rank. Also what Ichi said o_O
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:26 am

O: hm should we let him get exp from blazing glory too?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am

I dont think so. Blazing Glory was never on the list of BRPG's forums o_O
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 am

true but we have no affiliation with brpg and besides me you and en were all members and a few other people to. besides it could be a back up exp if you want to save it incase you die xD
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 am

Well BG was an all anime forum o_O Wouldent be far that ppl from the previous BRPG forum that they did all their bleach posts when the ones on BG can transfer their Air Gear,Soul Eater,.hack// exp o_O Also i don't remember BG having a point system
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:50 am

not hard to count your posts, and 90% of the people here dont have points to transfer from the old forums because they died before they could post or they never joined them so it snot really a diffrence, zen never got to rp cus the forums died so
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 am

yea and all those people started off from level 1 and are right now in squads
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 am

yeah xD and we have one guy whos sitting like a god 400 exp beyond captain
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:19 am

lol yea xD. People grow fast in this game. the biggest gap is 100 posts.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:37 am

xD i kina want the littl epush now lmao its frikkin hard to have tiome to post when ur so busy with the forum xD
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:38 am

eehh we do fine xD
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:48 am

xD bah you do cusw ur not as busy as i am here xD im usually covering for u cus u get on late xDD tis y i do the on eof 2 approval hing lmao xD i need the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zenshiro Taira  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenshiro Taira    Zenshiro Taira  Empty

Back to top Go down

Zenshiro Taira
Page 1 of 1