Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Another day of work EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Another day of work EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Another day of work EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Another day of work EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Another day of work EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Another day of work EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Another day of work EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Another day of work EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Another day of work EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Another day of work I_vote_lcapAnother day of work I_voting_barAnother day of work I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Another day of work I_vote_lcapAnother day of work I_voting_barAnother day of work I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Another day of work

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet
Name: Larentia Iesada
Race: Shinigami

Another day of work Empty
PostSubject: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Larentia wiped some sweat of her forehead and sat down on one of the beds. It was a busy day and fights between shinigami didn’t help much. “How’s your jaw?” One of her co-workers, Kazuki, said with a slightly amused tone. “It’s fine.” She mumbled, but she did taste some blood in her mouth. He snickered and shook his head. “Next time they aim for you, you gotta duck.”
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Not that she really saw the blow coming, most of her patients where already sedated when she got to them. Or unconscious. To her it didn’t make that much of a difference, except that one time she thought someone was sedated, but turned out to be unconscious. Larentia repressed a giggle from that memory. The look on the face when the patient snapped out of it when she tried to set the bones in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:23 pm

“Something funny?” Kazuki asked while he sat down with her. “Nothing really. Just some old things.” She answered while rubbing her jaw. It was starting to hurt a bit now. “But I might wake up with large bruise on my face.” She rolled her eyes and looked at the patient, now after a long fight, finally asleep and healed. “I’m sure no one will know the difference.” Kazuki said with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:26 pm

“Well thank you.” Larentia answered sarcastically. “Shouldn’t we go back to work?” She was still tired but there were probably other people needing attention. Kazuki sighed and suddenly jumped up. “Yep, I guess we should.” She nodded and smiled at him. “Thanks for the help.” He smiled back at her. “No problem, next time call for help sooner.”
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

She watched him leave and stood up herself. There was always something to do here. If you where done with treating the patients, they would have some nice heaps of paper work for you. After checking with another squad member she went to her next patient. A shinigami that was attacked by a hollow.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:32 pm

He had a large gaping wound over his shoulder down to his abdomen. The remainders of the ripped uniform where dropped next to the bed. Larentia could feel some of the reiatsu from the hollow in the wounds, slowing down the natural healing progress. I’ll start with that then. She told herself and rolled up her sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Larentia carefully placed her hands on the top of the wound and started to whisper the words, just to be sure. "Remnants of the past, be banished from the present. Thy presence is not desired.” She whispered, softly. ” Chiyudo #12, Current.” She moved her hands over the wound slow and careful, making sure to remove all of the negative energy.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:38 pm

Now that the evil reiatsu was gone, the real healing could start. The big cuts would need to be sutured and then slowly healed. The small wounds and bruised would be healed alongside the bigger cuts, after she closed them. "The threads of fate have not yet given up on you. But the scissors creep ever closer so open your eyes and take in everything before it is too late. Chiyudo #23, Nui Me."
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 pm

She had sutured quite a few patients by now and Larentia was proud of her work. While she was still in the Academy they always complimented her on it. Even when she still had to use an actual needle. The blue lines made of her reiatsu closed the wounds rather quickly. She smiled down at her work, knowing that the man’s life was almost out of danger.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:45 pm

With the wounds closed, she could use the most basic healing to fix them up. “Chiyudo #2, Mend.” Larentia used this so many times before, that she hardly ever had to use the incarnation anymore. Her hands glowed with a soft green glow and the wounds closed when she touched them. The wounds were closed and Larentia took the chart, and filled in the extra information, before going to the next patient.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:20 pm

While making her way through the beds and the patients, giving medical assistance when necessary. Larentia loved her work, helping people and studying the various wounds and insides of the patients. The person she was helping now had a simple burn on his arm. She gave him a warm smile. "It's not a big burn, so if you have some time now, I can heal it quickly."
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:40 pm

The man nodded and told her it was fine. A bad first degree burn wasn't that hard to heal. Some of the flesh didn't look to well, but could easily be fixed by a simple Mend. Carefully she placed her hands on the wound, "Chiyudo #8, Soft Breath." Her hands glowed a soft greenish-blue. Larentia could feel the air turn cold around her hands.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 pm

After about fifteen minutes, Larentia was sure that all the heat was dispersed. Her patient had still had some open blisters but nothing too bad. "You're lucky it has cooled quickly after." She mentioned to the half asleep men. He didn't seem to notice her statement, so she continued with her treatment.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm

"Chiyudo #1, Mend."She muttered. The colour of the glow around her hands shifted to a light green and started to warm up just a bit. The blisters began to close and the skin started to lose its red tint. A few minutes later she stopped and carefully shook her now sleeping patient.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:10 pm

The man suddenly jerked up almost hitting her in the head, but this time she did duck away. "Whoa, sorry! I guess I dozed off for a minute." He apologized. "It's okay." She answered. "But in my opinion it would be better to not burden your arm too much, for today at least." She helped him off the bed and watched him leave.
Larentia went to help of some others, with minor wounds until her shift ended and left the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day of work   Another day of work Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day of work
Page 1 of 1