Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Tsukiakari Hansha I_vote_lcapTsukiakari Hansha I_voting_barTsukiakari Hansha I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Tsukiakari Hansha I_vote_lcapTsukiakari Hansha I_voting_barTsukiakari Hansha I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Tsukiakari Hansha

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia_Kuchiki
Beginner
Rukia_Kuchiki

Character Sheet
Name: Tsukiakari Hansha
Race: Shinigami

Tsukiakari Hansha Empty
PostSubject: Tsukiakari Hansha   Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:07 am

I Have read the rules and agree to them.

~Name~
:Name:: Tsukiakari Hansha
:Title:: The Moonlight Reflection
:Nickname:: Kia

~Personal Information~

:Photo:: Tsukiakari Hansha 40608-bigthumbnail

:Race:: Shinigami

:Age:: 160 (16 in human years)

:Birthday:: August, 24rd

:Gender:: Female

:Height:: 1,40 m

:Weight:: 40kg

:Build:: Skinny

:Skin Tone:: Pale

:Eyes:: Violet

:Hair:: Pinkish

:Blood Type:: A

:Nationality:: Japanese

:Family:: N/A

:sexuality:: Straight

:Relationship status:: Single

:Personality:: Kind, shy, smart and playful

:Medical problems:: N/A

:Education:: Saint Marie National College

:Tattoo:: Black butterfly on her left wrist

:Hand Orientation:: right-handed

:Background Information/history:: Kia was born in Japan on August, 24rd. Her mother died after giving birth to her, so her father reject her as his daughter and gave her away to his sister Clarice. Clarice was a very Catholic woman that lived in France, and she took care of Kia as she was her own daughter. After receiving a straight education in Saint Marie National College, Kia got engaged to the Head Master's son, Kuno. However, at the day of their wedding, Kia was kidnapped by an old Japanese gang. After realizing they got the wrong one (They wanted to kidnap Kuno instead), they attempted to end her life. Kia stole a sword from one of them and killed them all, one by one. She later was found on an abandoned house, surrounded by the bodies of the man she killed, all covered in blood and still holding the sword tight. Since no one couldn't believe someone that small had killed all the gang, she was tortured and locked away until she would gave up to tell the truth. After being rescued by Kuno, who claimed to believe her, she said to him her final words: "I can't live like this no longer. You're the only one who believes me, and for that I thank you. I hope we can see each other someday on the other side... Goodbye Kuno..." and she died in his arms. No one found the cause of her dead.

~Profession Info~

:Affiliation:: Squad 13

:Occupation:: Shinigami

:Team:: Squad 13

:Rank:: Unseated Squad Member

:Partner:: Konton no Kurohane

:Base of Operations:: Gotei 13, Squad 13 barracks

:Combat Strength:: Good strategist (4) (makes a detailed analysis of her opponent and atempts to find his / her weakness during the battle); Enhanced speed (3) (Her light and small body makes her faster in battles); fast and silent killer (3) (when it comes to a low level hollow, she does what she can to finish the job as quickly as possible, avoiding long battles).

:Combat Weaknesses:: Too emotional (4) (Tends to let her emotions flow on battle, specially when a friend is involved); fragile health (3) (no one knows the real cause of her dead, but most say she was ill); small reiatsu usage (3) (Due to her small and frail body, she can't use many reiatsu in battle or it will bring heavy consequences to her internal organs).

~Reiryoku~

Reiatsu Color: Violet with shades of black

Reiatsu shape: Angel wings

Reiatsu Type:

Reiatsu affinity: Ice

Reiatsu amount: Average

Reiatsu classification: A reiatsu controlled by average shinigami. His affinity makes the user be surrounded by a cold aura, that can be felt by others. The cold only affects low rank shinigamis, that will began to tremble and slowly feel their blood freeze the minute she starts to unleash it.

~Equipment~
:Primary equipment::
Zanpakuto: The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakutō, and each Zanpakutō is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves

:Secondary equipment:: A bracelet, with a winged horse on it, that was given to her by her Zanpakuto. This works as a heater, keeping her blood warm and save from her cold aura.
Tsukiakari Hansha Img_1896

~Zanpakuto Name~

Name: Konton no Kurohane
Translation: Black Feather Of Chaos

~Characteristics Of Spirit~

Race: Zanpakuto
Type: Winged horse (Pegasus)
Height: 2m
Weight: 600kg
Eyes: Blue
Fur / Feathers: Black
Personality: Kind, protective and serious.
Unique Characteristics: It's a horse that can actually fly? o.O
Photo ID:
Tsukiakari Hansha Pegasus-3

~Professional Status~

Partner: Tsukiakari Hansha

~Reiatsu~

Reiatsu Color: Black with shapes of violet

Reiatsu amount: Average

Reiatsu classification: Average, makes the floor on she steps freeze.

~Zanpakuto(Blade apperance)~

Sealed: A short katana with a violet hilt.
Tsukiakari Hansha Imperial-forge-katana-folded9%5B1%5D

Shikai: The katana turns into a dual black fan. It's frail appearance is a mistake, the fans are actually made of steel.
Tsukiakari Hansha 41sRJ4Ln5nL._SL500_AA300_

Bankai: The fans remain, only are now attached by a white chain. (Not achieved yet, just added the description so I won't forget it later o.o)

~Zanpakuto (Powers and abilities given to user)~

Shikai: Kia fights now using the dual fans. This increases her attack speed and her attack power, since the fans work now as a dual blade regular weapon, only lighter and easy to manage. Her outfit also changes; her shinigami robe is replaced with a long white dress, open on the right. Her hair changes color to black and appearance is no longer of a kid; she becomes a grown up young woman.
She acquires two main abilities:
- Yuki Ten: Moving her fans fast in front of her will create a small tornado full of small ice crystals that will move fast against the target. If it hits full power, the opponent will suffer cuts all over his body and eventually freeze. If it hits half power, the opponent will only suffer small cuts.
- Tsuki no yobidashi: Moving her fans in the shape of a full circle, she will open a gate of light in front of her, summoning the spirit of her zanpakuto. (This ability requires a high reiatsu usage, so it can only be used for about 1/2 posts max) The spirit will fight side to side with her, from the sky, using Yuki Ten to slow down the target, while Kia strikes from below with her dual fan.

Bankai: Will be filled the moment she achieves bankai ;D

~Trivial~

:Likes:: Reading, running around, sleeping, rest under the Sakura trees, feeding the Koi
:Dislikes:: Being awake by the others, being bothered, dark places
:Favorite foods:: Cucumbers, apples, chicken salad, spicy foods
:Least Favorite foods:: Fish, milk, salty foods
:Theme song:: Me, Myself and Time - Demi Lovato

Last edited by Rukia_Kuchiki on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

Tsukiakari Hansha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakari Hansha   Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 am

Dont forget to put numbers 1-5 on ur str and weaknesses so we know how severe it is or how skilled you are at it. and lol the vid isnt available in my country xD
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Tsukiakari Hansha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakari Hansha   Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 pm

your rei type is elemental Razz and you have my approval one of 2 :3 oh and one more thing for your shikai change the mins to amount of posts
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

Tsukiakari Hansha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakari Hansha   Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Approved ruru *tosses u a bunnie pluss with approval on it*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Tsukiakari Hansha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakari Hansha   Tsukiakari Hansha EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:38 am

Don't know if I need to but approved o_O
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Mayuri
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Mayuri

Tsukiakari Hansha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakari Hansha   Tsukiakari Hansha EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

Tsukiakari Hansha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakari Hansha   Tsukiakari Hansha EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Shikai edit approved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsukiakari Hansha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukiakari Hansha   Tsukiakari Hansha Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsukiakari Hansha
Page 1 of 1