Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Miyashi 2.0 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Miyashi 2.0 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Miyashi 2.0 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Miyashi 2.0 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Miyashi 2.0 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Miyashi 2.0 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Miyashi 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Miyashi 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Miyashi 2.0 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Miyashi 2.0 I_vote_lcapMiyashi 2.0 I_voting_barMiyashi 2.0 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Miyashi 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squall Leonhart

Miyashi 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Miyashi 2.0   Miyashi 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Name:Miyashi Hezake
Race:Shinigami
Human Rank and Job:High ranking Detective in the Toyko Police Dept.

Appearance:Long Brown Hair,Muscular,blue eyes...

Personality:Mike is described as protective and somewhat warm hearted but when the situation arises he becomes driven by his resolve to protect those he cares about...mike also is somewhat cold brash and to the point sometimes he is also very smart and Caring

Zanpakuto: Heru Tennotsukai(Hell Angel)

Shikai: (Zan Spirit: Heru)

(Zanpaktou)

Shikai Move : Kaji Tanren, Fire Forging

Kaji Tenren is the ability to forge fire by amplifying absorbed heat, from either the atmosphere or the user's body. Because heat is natural it is almost impossible for the user not to be able to use this ability. This ability usually drains very little of the users energy, but the situation differs depending on how much heat is being absorbed and utilized. The Heat forging ability also lives up to its name by allowing the user to use the heat as an attack other than a flaming sword. This ability also enables the user to withdraw fire from this sword and mold it into fire versions of anything physical and simple (which means that you can really create a gun, but you can create a flame cannon that shoots out compressed fire balls). After forging a certain weapon, the user can still change it, and obviously the duration and effectiveness of the weapon relies on how much spiritual fire was used in its creation. (This ability makes it so that fire is almost always available and that fire is used as either a secondary weapon or a reinforcing tool, therefore this sword is unable to blast fire beams or excetera).

Shikai Ability: Kanetsu Fainda : Heat Seeker

This ability is automatically activated once shikai is active, and deactivates as shikai deactivates. When shikai is summoned Heru Tennotsuki releases spirit particules that resembles thousands of little insect looking particals that squirms and moves throughout the user's body. When it completely covers up the users body it gives off a glowing complexion, which makes the user shine a white glow ressembling an angel with beautiful perfect skin. The heat seeker ability lives up to its name for the fact that the tiny particals find heat past a certain level and devors it, turning the heat into reitsu for the user to use. The users skin might shine but it is not hot unless the user chooses to ignite. The heat seeker ability makes it so that the user can not be burned, or stripped of oxygen(it also absorbs intense heat in the atmosphere, therefore making it a cool environment everytime he activates his shikai). This heat seeker ability makes it so that even if he was to be hit with a fire zanpaktou, or a zanpaktou of heat, the particals will absorb only the heat, converting it into usable reitsu. This Hot and Cold ability is mainly what gives Heru Tennotsukai its name "Hells Angel".

Bankai: Hateshiganai Tennotsukai (Eternal Angel)

Hateshiganai Tennotsukai, Eternal Angel is said to be the very manifestation of the old saying , " Those who live by the sword, Will die by the sword". Miyashi Hezake aka Mike has actually never been using this form of his zanpaktou. In this form hakf of the heat seekers throughout his body moves back into his zanpaktou along with all the heat it absorbs.Because of this Mike(Miyashi) loses his involunerability to heat and fire. Mike now feels 50% of all fire attacks which makes contact , and keeps his volunterability to anything other than heat and fire. In this form known as bankai the blade of this sword shines a bright white, and is abilty to cut through anything, except spiritual weapons of any kind( which means he cant cut through a zanpaktou, but he can cut through espada skin like butter).

Bankai Ability: Suki, Kirai, Itami : Love, Hate, Pain

When using this ability it is required that the user's mind and body becomes one. That the user remains calm and in control of his or her thoughts, and unlock the three hidden chambers of Hateshiganai Tennotsukai. Once named the swords will unlock giving out a click sound folowed by the releasing of intense spiritual pressure one by one. When all three are named they float up into the air on their own as Love(Suki) goes into Mike's right hand, Hate(Kirai) on Mike's left, and Pain( Itami) near Mike's teeth so that he can hold with his teeth. Once all three have been unlocked the immense spiritual pressure becomes so great that vision of Mike becomes blur even when standing still, and his spiritual pressure becomes transparent before entering his body. Once the spiritual pressure enters his body Mike lives up to his reputation as the fastest shinigami to have lived. His body is becomes once with his spiritual energy, mind, and soul so that he can move fluently and swiftly. the three swords glow a different color of fire each. Each sword has similar abilities as the original one sword. "Those who live by the sword , Dies by the sword" this saying is what usually comes to mind before Mike cuts his opponents into tiny appetizers. This comes at the price of his muscle and bone strength Deteriorating and permanently being damaged due too his age and continued usage of this technique, due to this he is usually only able too hold this form for a time limit of 5 minutes

History:
Miyashi was born 2500 years before the start of the current story line to the Noble house of Hezake in the Soul Society, as he was growing up he had been taught in the way of the Shiroihi(lit.white fire.) as he was learning this technique he felt his spirit energy starting to grow from the level of a 20th seat to that of a 15th seat in 40 short years. When Miyashi finally was accepted into the Academy at the age of 150 he had already grown to that of 6th seat and while he was attending the academy and learning Kido and Flash Step and the Way of the Blade he had rising to that of a Lieutenant which was not very common for a Hezake to accomplish. As he was finishing up his 6 year curriculum he achieved Shikai and thus learned the name of his Zanpakuto while he was training one night he kept hearing a voice in his head he did not know where it was coming from, as the voice got louder and more clearer he had learned where it was coming from,t he sword in his hands, a name he later came to learn was his Zanpakuto.

After he graduated at the top of his class he was accepted into the 9th squad as its 3rd seat, during his time as the third seat he had trained under his captain and Lt to better himself and get stronger. He had spent a good chunk of his time in his Squad working on achieving Bankai a feat he finally accomplished at the age of 750 and by that time he had rising to the power of a Captain in terms of skill and reiatsu. This was later explained when he learned he has mastered all seven forms of Shiroihi even a rare form his son at the time who was 200 was yet to learn. He was finally promoted to the captain if Squad 9 100 years later making him one at age 850. Then several years later he met Seishiro who was newly promoted to the captain of Squad five they became good friends and soon after he found out Seishiro left him.

At the age of 1800 which was 1000 years after he became captain Miyashi seemingly packed up and left the Soul Society for reasons unknown. Miyashi had to find a way to blend in as he trained and lived in peace so he designed a special Gigai that hides his spiritual pressure, he hid in the world of the living for the next 700 years to train and hide from the Central 46s decision.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Miyashi 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyashi 2.0   Miyashi 2.0 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Your history does not match your age. You cannot necessarily tell the future.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net

Miyashi 2.0
Page 1 of 1