Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Signs of Treason... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Signs of Treason... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Signs of Treason... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Signs of Treason... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Signs of Treason... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Signs of Treason... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Signs of Treason... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Signs of Treason... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Signs of Treason... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Signs of Treason... I_vote_lcapSigns of Treason... I_voting_barSigns of Treason... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Signs of Treason... I_vote_lcapSigns of Treason... I_voting_barSigns of Treason... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Signs of Treason...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Signs of Treason... Empty
PostSubject: Signs of Treason...   Signs of Treason... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Garganta!!-He walks through the void into the Rukongai and sees Gillian destroying the city-Damn i really have to be careful.I dont wanna get killed by a shinigami trying to help these people.Let me make this really quick!-He unsheathes his katana jumping towards one of the Gillian cutting off their head-Violeta Fuego!!-He covers his arms in purple fire as he jumps to a hollow punching through his mask-

Adjuchas:Gillian forget the people.Attack that traitor Zain.Whoever kills him will share the reward with me.Zain for you acts of treason you will die.Today you will die along with these people.-He fires a bala at Zain-

Last edited by Zain Legend on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Signs of Treason...   Signs of Treason... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Such fools dare attack me.You have no idea the anger that rages through my body now.For you declaring an attack on me you will die today.Leave these innocent people alone.-He barely dodges the bala as he jumps to another Gillian pointing his index finger in his face-Cero Horadar!!-He fires the beam of cero directly in the Gillian face and slashes with his right hand at the Gillians face-

Adjuchas:I knew i should have brought more back up.Why do insist on saving these people.These are the very kind of people who we kill.You are worthless..you could have been somebody.But no you decided to take things into your own hands.No one leaves from Hueco Mundo and becomes there own person!!-He sonido towards Zain firing a bala at him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Signs of Treason...   Signs of Treason... EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:08 pm

-He holds his arm out to block the bala that slides him back a few feet-Im getting really tired of being told what to do.Send word to whoever is in charge that im coming to kill them!The next time i come back to Hueco Mundo heads will be rolling!!-He lets go of his katana and kicks it at the Adjuchas..he holds out his palms-Cero Artimaña!!-He fires a cero behind the adjuchas as the katana heads directly for the Adjuchas head-

Adjuchas:Damn you Zain.This is just one of another acts of treason you have committed.You will pay fors your sins believe that.These people dont give a damn about you..you are the same just like us!!-He watches as the cero covers his body and the katana goes through his head-

I didnt ask for thanks.I am justice no more evil shall prevail in this world or another.Just remember to tell the other hollows i sent to Hell..that Zain Koden said hi.-He jumps down and retrieves his katana at the ground and looks around-Time for me to leave.Garganta!!!-He limps through the dark void not being fully healed from his previous fight-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signs of Treason...   Signs of Treason... Empty

Back to top Go down

Signs of Treason...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Rukongai :: Rukongai Districts-
Jump to: