Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it I_vote_lcapGraphics,Graphics,Read all about it I_voting_barGraphics,Graphics,Read all about it I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it I_vote_lcapGraphics,Graphics,Read all about it I_voting_barGraphics,Graphics,Read all about it I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it Empty
PostSubject: Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it   Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Well on this uber news sections I am announcing a MAGICAL open positions for you artists. I am looking for graphic designers who can make buttons,banners and what not. Contact me if you are somewhat decent and provide some example of your work.(Previous art projects,you know that sort of thing) and You will get a SPECIAL position and some RP exp points. That is all.

In other News one of our great admins,Ichiru/Honjo/Aijito, will be temporarily leaving us due to an unspeakable thingy ma-jigy. Everyone say your farewells while he's still looking and we will hope that he comes back to a much greater forum.

Lastly Welcome Shake and Zero to being a mod Smile Congrats guys. Even if it is a later official announcement. Better late then never eh? xD

(X_Shakedown and ReploidZero)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki

PostSubject: Re: Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it   Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks Koga I won't dissapoint you.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it   Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:41 am

we have Kippy(Mudkip) working on a banner for us currently. Only thing remaining is the navigational bar buttons.

Its pretty simple i need navigation bar to be custom made you could say to match each other and look nice.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it   Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it Empty

Back to top Go down

Graphics,Graphics,Read all about it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Before you get started :: News and announcements-
Jump to: