Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Jinto Yachidaka EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Jinto Yachidaka EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Jinto Yachidaka EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Jinto Yachidaka EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Jinto Yachidaka EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Jinto Yachidaka EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Jinto Yachidaka EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Jinto Yachidaka EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Jinto Yachidaka EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Jinto Yachidaka I_vote_lcapJinto Yachidaka I_voting_barJinto Yachidaka I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Jinto Yachidaka I_vote_lcapJinto Yachidaka I_voting_barJinto Yachidaka I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Jinto Yachidaka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Name: Jinto Yachidaka

Sex: Male

Race: Shinigami

Position:

Strengths:

Endurance(4)
Speed(4)
Strength (4)
Zanjustu(5)

Weaknesses:
Eyesight(4)
Stubborn(4)
Stealth(4)
Over Protective(4)

Appearance: A really well known feature about Jinto Yachidaka is that he is a music freak. He absolutely loves music especially the "Metal/Scream" genre that resides in the human world Jinto Yachidaka stands at about 6'3" with a lean but muscular build that puts him at about 220lbs.His hair is a deep jet black. He's got stunning red colored eyes that always a look of heavy determination in them even though it doesn't match his personality. Jinto has a long and strong face that matches the rest of his body.He always wears glasses due to him being near sighted

Jinto Yachidaka 1zyzcqt

Jinto Yachidaka Japanese_Masatsugu_Ito_Full_Tang_Handmade_Katana

Jinto has a few modifications and additions to both his uniform and his Haori. For his Haori he took off the sleeves and he added a hood for when he is on secret interception missions but he normally keeps his hood down for the most part. The inside of his Haori is a deep red so it matches his eyes. For his uniform he removed the sleeves also which show his toned muscles. He wears a set of fingerless combat gloves.

Personality: Despite his great build, Jinto is rather lazy guy. He is known to sleep for a lot of the day until he is called to action. On a few occasions he actually has missed a few meetings because he has slept in. This is the reason for why he receives a lot of grief from his fellow members but he could care less. Outside of his laziness Jinto can be a bit of a smart-alecky kind of guy. He's known to use sarcasm a lot which can tick off his fellow Shinigami but he always uses it as a joke. Jinto really cares for his squad and he will go out of his way to help his squad mates in desperate situations. Jinto is a really carefree kind of guy also so he is known to relax in bad situations. On some occasions when things are slow around Seireitei and he isn't sleeping he will just sit and socialize with his Squad and other Shinigami just to pass the time. Also to pass the time he will just sit in his Sqaud Barracks and listen to any of the new songs that he goes to the human world to find when he gets his personal leave once a month.

Abilities: Jinto strengths are all around balanced at an above-average but below-prodigal level. If he were to be the best at something it would probably be his endurance. Jinto has great endurance from his strong body and all the energy he saves from him resting so much. He has to have this kind of endurance for the job he presents. His swordsmanship and hand-to-hand combat go perfectly hand-in-hand with each other for he fights with a style where he uses his sword in his right hand and fights with his fists with his left hand. Jinto also fights with a rare reverse hand form where the blade faces down. Jinto can easily swing a normal-sized katana with great strength with one hand while striking hard with his other hand. Jinto speed is good enough to match with most shinigami in both Shunpo and reflexes, his Kidou knowledge is alright, and his overall intelligence is enough to be a Captain's level.

Vast Spiritual Pressure:He keeps the spiritual pressure under its regular amount with a black armband on his right bicep.When taken off his spiritual is released at its normal state when it is not sealed

Zanpakutou: Kuchibuekyoku (Whistling Poles)

Inner World: The inner world of Jinto is a rather fascinating one. It is just an endless assortment of white poles that are different sizes under a beautiful blue sky. But the most fascinating feature is that when you step on each pole it makes a different melody. Whenever you step on one of these poles it will light up red and produce a rather harmonic and sometimes beautiful sound. The sounds vary with the size of the poles in both height and width of the pole. If somebody knows good melody like Jinto they can hit certain poles in a certain order and make a really nice melody if they hit them at the right time fast enough.

Zanpakutou Spirit: Kuchibuekyoku appears as a playful young girl about 16 years of age. She's about 5 feet tall and has a rather petite build to her with a rather nice set of cleavage. She has beautiful crimson eyes and long blonde hair that's tied in pigtails. She wears black make-up around her eyes and crimson lipstick. She wears a tutu-like that has many different colors and designs on it and she walks around barefoot. Kuchibuekyoku is a very playful spirit that jumps from pole to pole playing a beautiful melody. The only way to talk to her is if you can keep up with her fast jumping. If you manage to talk with her while moving she will have a playful tone and will normally have giddy little laugh. At times Kuchibuekyoku and Jinto will play beautiful music in sync while in the world together. During Shikai, Kuchibuekyoko will jump from pole to pole and start singing in beautiful Latin. During Bankai the pole will start singing actually as a chorus for Kuchibuekyoku.

Special Abilities:
Onsuko Ikko(Gear 1)
Onsuko Ni(Gear 2)
Onsuko San(Gear 3)
Onsuko Shi(Gear 4)

Humanized Form: Same as normal form

Sealed State: Kuchibuekyoku appears as a normal sized katana that Jinto keeps on his left hip. The sword has a bronze hilt and tsuba with a crimson wrapping. The sheath is a sleek crimson also but it has a bronze lining. The katana is truly normal sized for a katana and it's got a noticeable curve towards the end of the sword.

Jinto Yachidaka Sword___Tuning_Fork_by_Slench

Shikai: For Jinto to unleash his Shikai he must change his sword style from reverse handed to normal because the Shikai state is rather large. He will then hold the sword horizontally out in front of him with the blade edge facing down. He will then calmly say "Sing and dance with me, Kuchibuekyoku." He will then flick the sword with his finger. The sword will vibrate violently and then let out a high-pitched sound that can easily hurt the ears of anyone around besides Jinto. The sound is enough loud enough to shatter windows in close range. If someone can gather the strength to keep their senses straight to see they can notice the sword is changing. The sword seems to be growing in length and thickness, it's becoming wider, and it seems to be splitting apart. Then once the ringing sound is over, the sword will slow down in vibration and once it stops it will let out a quick flash of red reiatsu. Now the true form of the sword is revealed and truly it is a rather unusual one. The sword now appears as a large thick tuning-fork. The weapon is now about five feet long and the two blades of the weapon are thick and diamond shaped with a pointed end on both blades. The giant tuning fork is black with a silver edge on both the inside edge and outside. Though the sword is so large the abilities don't focus on the sword itself but the sword's effects.

Kuuki no Moujuritsu (Strings of Air): A sort of melee amplifier for Jinto. Kuchibuekyoku controls the power of sound and a little bit of air. By wrapping air and sound Jinto can make a sort of invisible edge that stretches the cutting edge out by about 6 centimeters. Though it is a small distance, those few centimeters can mean the difference between a small cut and a slit open throat.

Kakinimichuda Uta (Vibrant Song): A sort of confusion ability for Jinto. If he ever locks blades with his enemy he can flick the blade opposite to the one he is making contact with and it will make a low ringing sound; now the effect will take place. His sword will vibrate a little but it will cause his opponents sword to vibrate violently to the point that it could fall out of his opponents hand. This is mainly meant to confuse and stall his opponent so he can make a nice strike.

Engekiafukusei (Duplicate Theater): An illusion technique that come rather handy. Jinto will flip the sword so that the pommel is facing up and he will hold the sword in his right hand. He will then flick each blade once quickly and lightly. The sword will then start emitting a high pitched sound that only a certain specified target can hear. The sound will cause his enemy's ears to become filled with immense pain and cause their vision to be blurred. When their vision comes back to normal they've noticed that something is immensely different. There are now not one but thirty bodies of Jinto. Normally the enemy becomes either fearful or confused. As soon as they've recovered their senses the clones will come in for the attack. Most of the time enemies will brace themselves for the impact of the clones but instead when they are struck by the clones they feel nothing that is until they feel two blades go through them. All the clones are in fact nothing but an illusion but Jinto’s strike is still real and if they can't counter this ability somehow than they are in big trouble.

Bankai: Tengoku no Sensounouuta, Kuchibuekyoku (Heavenly War Song, Whistling Poles): Out of anyone in the Gotei Jinto probably uses his Bankai the most. He likes using it for the sheer fun of it and also to get the fight over quicker so he can get back to sleeping. Jinto will place his hands on the inside edge of the blade and charge his red reiatsu. He will then yell "Bankai!" and quickly tear the sword in half which is ten follow by a heavy blast of reiatsu. A massive pillar of lightning, wind, and rubble quickly cover up the appearance of Jinto. When the pillar clears you can literally feel the power emerging from where Jinto is standing.He now holds two massive wooden Kanabo's that are spiked from the handles up. The two Kanabo's are connected to large steel chords that are attached to their handle ends. These chords travel up behind Jinto and connect to five massive charms that arch behind his head. These charms are about half the size of Jinto and resemble drums; they are all white and have red writing on them. Each of these charms is numbered in Japanese from five to one. Facing Jinto, it will be five on the lower right, four on the lower left, three on the higher right, two on the higher left, and one at the top to complete the arch. This Bankai is very different from the Shikai because it sacrifices effects for power. After the transformation is complete he will have a mischievous grin on his face and say "Tengoku no Sensounouuta, Kuchibuekyoku."

Dounyu, Kaminaritaiko (Introduction, Thunder Drums): Jinto's Bankai is a five part Bankai which is what the five charms represent. When Jinto releases this part the charm with the five on it will light up with red reiatsu. Then the spikes on the Kanabo's will start to become electrified and it will show because the spikes on the kanabo's will have small bolts of lightning jumping between each other. This power release elevates the strength of his strikes with the Kanabo's.

Daichikorasu, Hinouodori (First Chorus, Fire Dance): When Jinto unleashes this power release the charm with the four on it will light up. Then if you look closely his hands will actually catch on fire but it doesn't harm him whatsoever. But people can instantly notice that when he fights Jinto can swing the Kanabo's a lot easier and this is the effect of the release. The effect is that he can swing his Kanabo's a lot faster which can put a lot more strength and ferocity into his already powerful strikes.

Kayouhashi, Shikyuteion (Song Bridge, Earth Bass): The third release that causes the "three charm to light up. When he releases you can see his arms start to be covered in a rocky substance. Then once he attacks they can tell that he has gotten even stronger than before. That's the effect that kicked in and that is raising his overall strength even more. Normally you would have to be a really strong opponent for him to go this far into his Bankai.

Dainikorasu, Kazekashu (Second Chorus, Wind Singer): The fourth release that lights up the "two" charm. When he releases it you can see the calf area of his pants be ripped apart by a random wind which will take his outfit down to only shorts. He now has gained amazing speed in all his movements from his running to his reflexes. Taking him to this level is a commendable feet.

Noukaizortou, Saigonouchui (Resolution, Final Note): The final release that lights up all the charms. This final release uses a lot of energy for Jinto but it releases even more when he releases it. As soon as he unleashes it there will be a truly overwhelming and almost ascendant release of reiatsu. You can see Jinto's eye literally filled with reiatsu and it flowing through his veins. All the power in his body is being put into this one strike. He will take his striking position and then charge at his enemy with massive force. Once he makes contact there will be a massive explosion of powerful reiatsu that can even make the Captain-Commander feel a little heavy. The power is effective but costly for it will definitely do deadly damage on his enemy but it is very painful for Jinto and it normally knocks him unconscious after he finishes. Nobody in the Gotei has seen this amount of power released from his Bankai besides himself.
Jinto Yachidaka Kanabool0

Last edited by Jinto on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Kuuki no Moujuritsu (Strings of Air) = so does this affect your shikai weapon or your hand? o_O

Kakinimichuda Uta (Vibrant Song) = is there a way to avoid this?

Engekiafukusei (Duplicate Theater) = All I understood is you create clones o_O whats the way to avoid this? do your clones emit spirit energies?

For bankai can you use all your lil seal things or 1 at a time?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:59 pm

When he uses the tech..he taps his shikai causing a small gash on his hand..it affects his weapon

Yeah shunpoing unless you are overly aggressive..he may or may not use it depending on his opponent.

Raising your spiritual pressure enough so they can concentrate on the user..and the clones are made of air they really dont exist its he is vibrating himself to make it look like mulitple by if you have high enough spiritual pressure your can break it

He can only use two bankai techs at a time to go all five he needs to be captain rank
Back to top Go down
Aerolahnn
Ronin Lt
Aerolahnn

Character Sheet
Name: Aerolahnn

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:20 pm

hmm sounds fine to me ko O: wat u say?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:23 pm

I think u should be limited to 2 at a time for bankai honeslty o_O maybe 3 for mastery
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Okay thats fine with me
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 pm

aight approved then
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Re-Approval? I added Zanjustu and Reckless and Vast Spiritual Pressure
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:48 pm

i just thought of this. if ur a genius wouldent that prevent u from being reckless? o_O
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:53 am

I replaced Recklessness with Over Protectiveness which means he will put his life on the line to save others
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:54 pm

eehh approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jinto Yachidaka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinto Yachidaka   Jinto Yachidaka Empty

Back to top Go down

Jinto Yachidaka
Page 1 of 1