Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Time Skip Notice EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Time Skip Notice EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Time Skip Notice EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Time Skip Notice EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Time Skip Notice EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Time Skip Notice EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Time Skip Notice EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Time Skip Notice EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Time Skip Notice EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Time Skip Notice I_vote_lcapTime Skip Notice I_voting_barTime Skip Notice I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Time Skip Notice I_vote_lcapTime Skip Notice I_voting_barTime Skip Notice I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Time Skip Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

Time Skip Notice Empty
PostSubject: Time Skip Notice   Time Skip Notice EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Human world:
2 years have passed, a lot has changed in the world of the living. Hollow attacks have increased, and sightings of new creatures known as Arrancar are becoming more active.

Fukaku: After the death of his greatest ally and friend and his defeat yet again to a certain shinigami he has trained in forbidden quincy techniques to further enhance his power he is aided and funded by Ajiro.

Itami: after the death of his mother and friend to the hands of the same shinigami he seaks aid in gaining more strength to defeat and avenge there deaths, he is aided and funded by ajiro in his mission.

Ajiro: Playing both itami and agent like puppets he watches from the sidelines as his plan comes alive.

Aero: Silently and faithfully by her masters side she awaits his next commands.

Junsuke: Wandering karakura town he trains to strengthen his resolve and gain new power to protect and serve the people of karakura

Soul Society and Hueco mundo:
200 years have passed in the spiritual worlds of Hueco mundo and the Soul Society, Many things have changed and many shinigami prospects have graduated and eagerly join squads, and just as many hollows are becoming stronger.

Honjo: After his extensive training in a hiden cave he has now changed much in both skill and speed. He still sontinues to remain loyal to his 13th division captain and its subordinants.

Koga: After gaining access to the extensive technology within the SRDI he has developed countless touls for use in aiding the soul society

Rizu: training under koga she has developed a vast understanding of the workings of the SRDI

Sammie: After his training with jinto he has trained and trained trying to increase his speed and become a valued member of the 4th division

Tsukiakari: After her graduation from the academy she trained in her skills and has become a reknown member of the 13th division

Jinto: like rizu has learned much about the SRDI from Koga and has gained a new understanding of his powers after his training with Sammie

Thalassa: After his many fights and feedings he continues to strive for survival to grow and become powerful enough to consume the inhabitants of the soul society.

Back to top Go down

Time Skip Notice
Page 1 of 1