Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Protecting her EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Protecting her EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Protecting her EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Protecting her EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Protecting her EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Protecting her EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Protecting her EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Protecting her EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Protecting her EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Protecting her I_vote_lcapProtecting her I_voting_barProtecting her I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Protecting her

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Protecting her Empty
PostSubject: Protecting her   Protecting her EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Amaya insisted in returning to her old house. She claimed she had lost her favorite rabbit plushie and she needed it to sleep. I told her I would buy a new one but she explained the plushie was left by her biological mother. I couldn't refuse her request so I took her and we returned to the Rukongai once again. Amaya went running to the house to find the plushie while I stayed near by thanking to the old lady once more.
My heart jumped from my chest when I heard Amaya screaming. I ran as fast as I could to the house. When I reached the room, I froze for a moment. An hollow, snake like, was treating to devour the child at any moment. I jumped at the hollow, grabbing my zanpakuto has tight as I could, without even thinking.

An huge mistake.

The hollow noticed the upcoming attack and hit me hard on the stomach with his tail, sending me away and hard against the wall. The last thing I saw before passing out was the scared face Amaya made when she saw me laying on the floor.

I failed to protect the most important thing I had... I'm a failure...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Protecting her Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protecting her   Protecting her EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:29 pm

That was the very moment, when I hear a familiar voice calling me. It seemed so far away at first; but then I could heart it clearly.

Tsukiakari, open your eyes. Face me. I know you can see me and hear me properly at last. I was expecting this very moment to come. Raise yourself up and have the courage to see who I am.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my eyes in the voice's direction. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was in a different place now; it looked like a field all covered in snow. The snowflakes were falling so fast from the sky that I could barely see a thing. Despite all the snow, I didn't feel any cold; I actually felt warm and safe. I raised myself up and looked again in the voice's direction. I could only see shades of black at first; but then it started to move closer and closer, until I could finally see it. It was an huge, black winged horse. It was watching me carefully with her deep blue eyes, waiting for a reaction. (I could tell it was a "she" due to her voice.)

Are you my... Zanpakuto?

She nodded slowly and came even closer. I slowly moved my hand towards her head and I touched her black skin. She felt cold, just like when I used to feel when I had those dreams where I heard someone calling me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Protecting her Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protecting her   Protecting her EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:43 pm

She looked straight into my eyes.

Tsukiakari, answer me: Do you want to protect that girl? Do you want to become stronger in order to protect her and everyone you care about?

I... I want. I truly want. But I can't do anything. The hollow probably... And I couldn't do a thing!

Don't give up before even trying! Don't say you're too weak to protect her without even giving your best! Answer my question with all your heart: Do you want to protect?!

She moved her wings fast and all the slow that was falling fast from the sky suddenly disappeared. I clenched my fists; I knew the moment as come.

I want to protect and I'm speaking with all my heart! Tell me your name and I'll hear it!

I'll lend you my strength Tsukiakari! Use my powers to protect! Get stronger! Raise yourself up and scream it out loud!

All of the sudden I came to my senses. I was back to the room I was before and Amaya was still there, almost being devoured by that hollow. There was no time. I stand up and raised my zanpakuto towards the hollow.

And I scream it, at last.

Tobu, Kurohane!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Protecting her Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protecting her   Protecting her Empty

Back to top Go down

Protecting her
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Rukongai :: Rukongai Districts-
Jump to: