Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMid-Day Stroll - Page 2 I_voting_barMid-Day Stroll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMid-Day Stroll - Page 2 I_voting_barMid-Day Stroll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Mid-Day Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet
Name: Larentia Iesada
Race: Shinigami

Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mid-Day Stroll   Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:43 pm

The door broke down and Larentia followed him inside. The house was bigger then she expected. It looked like they broke down the walls between some others. A dozen or so men where inside, all of them armed. "You are all under arrest." She said, while she pulled out her zanpakuto. "Please do not try to resist."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Day Stroll   Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Now listen to what she said.If you do try to resist you will be severely injured.We have both gave orders you defy them we are at will to do what we please.By that i mean using any kind of force neccessary.-He watches as one of the gang members charges at him swinging the zanpakuto at him..he ducks and fires a uppercut into the gang members mouth knocking him out-
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Day Stroll   Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Larentia released some of the reiatsu she had been holding back. Another one charged at her. She moved slightly to the side, "Chiyudo #1, Numbing touch." The man lost his balance and she grabbed his head with her glowing hand. He fell to the ground, unconscious. "I'll repeat again, please do not try to resist."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Day Stroll   Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Please do not resist.You have seen what has happened to two of your friends.We can keep this up all day.So do not tempt us just surrender now before you do something you regret.Larentia send for a hell butterfly please..Ikkotsu-He watches as two more men charges at him..he shunpoes behind them punching them through the wall-
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Day Stroll   Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 pm

"Bakudo #81, Danku." She made a barrier, that covered most of the hall. She took out a small cage, with a single black butterfly. She explained the situation to the small butterfly before she let it go. "Done." She repelled the barrier and waited.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Day Stroll   Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Thanks alot.I was not going to carry all these men.I think i will just temporarily knock them out.Can you manage to keep them out until the others get here?I would stay but my patrol is over and i need my twelve hour nap.-he shunpoes quickly hitting each of the remaining gang members in the stomach causing them to double over and falling to the ground-There...Onsuko Ni-he moves faster than his normal shunpo tying the gang members up with a nearby rope on the floor-
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Day Stroll   Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 pm

"I'll be fine." She told him and looked at the gang members. "I'm pretty sure these won't wake up for a while." She looked back at Jinto. "So your free to go. Thanks for the help." Are you sure this is all? Kinda a puny little gang, eh. Stupid punks.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Day Stroll   Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:16 pm

The men didn't cause anymore trouble while she waited for a group to arrive. It took about a half hour before they came. She explained the situation and let them leave with the men and zanpakuto's. After they left, she sealed off the door, before leaving herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid-Day Stroll   Mid-Day Stroll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mid-Day Stroll
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Rukongai :: Rukongai Districts-
Jump to: