Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Kyousuke Junichiro I_vote_lcapKyousuke Junichiro I_voting_barKyousuke Junichiro I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Kyousuke Junichiro I_vote_lcapKyousuke Junichiro I_voting_barKyousuke Junichiro I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Kyousuke Junichiro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:16 pm

(I have read the RP rules and agreed to them.)

~Name~

:Name:: Kyousuke Junichiro
:Title::
:Nickname:: "Slum dog"

~Personal Information~

:Description:: Kyousuke is seen as a tall, broad figure with an athletic, but muscular figure. He has a full head of long, dark brown hair that is often kept in a rather unkempt manner. A pair of golden-brown eyes stand out against a fairly dark complexion.

:Race:: Shinigami

:Age:: 108 (21 in appearance)

:Birthday:: Unknown

:Gender:: Male

:Height:: 6:2

:Weight:: 225

:Build:: Athletic and muscular

:Skin Tone:: Light sun tan

:Eyes:: Golden-brown

:Hair:: Dark Brown

:Blood Type:: Unknown

:Nationality:: American

:Family:: Deceased

:sexuality:: Straight

:Relationship status:: Single

:Personality:: Kind, relaxed, good-spirited, gullible, a bit naive.

:Medical problems::

:Education:: Shinigami Student Class 1
[for rogue shinigami and shinigami who were previously human]

:Tattoo::

:Hand Orientation:: Ambidextrous

:Background Information/history:: Kyousuke was originally born in America, but transferred over to Japan when his mother (Japanese) and father (American) decided to seek out a more economically stable environment that could provide them and their son (Kyousuke) with good opportunities to build the life they wanted. But moving from one nation to another did not come without its own price for a young Kyousuke; being one of the only Americans he knew, he was often shunned and ridiculed, and left to feel like little more than a diseased outsider. Although he is not at all bad-looking, his apprehension and low self-esteem made him a very easy target for both verbal and physical attacks. While the general public despised him, Kyousuke remained calm and detached, never lashing out at those who hurt him, nor did he make any attempt to combat them. Needless to say, his life was filled with misery; but things were about to get even worse...

After returning home from school one day, Kyousuke noticed a squad of police vehicles gathered around his home, which had been torn apart: both inside and out. Fearing the worst, Kyousuke rushed to the scene to find markings of fresh blood all over the place before finally laying eyes upon the mangled, mutilated forms of his murdered parents. Heartbroken, Kyousuke collapsed to the ground, weeping bitterly. Fate it seemed, still had crueler intentions for Kyousuke when a search of personal belongings and records revealed that no will had ever been written out; and if it had, it was nowhere to be found. In essence, the government repossessed what finances were left, applying them to unpaid bills and debt collectors, leaving Kyousuke ultimately with nothing. Tossed into a void of despair, Kyousuke wandered the streets of Karakura Town, alone and spiritually broken. He soon found himself in the poorest section of the city, scouring for a job; however, his place of origin wasn't highly favored and he was constantly turned away. Kyousuke soon found himself sleeping in the streets, where he resolved himself to stay for the remainder of his life.

As the days passed, Kyousuke had begun picking up loose change which had been carelessly dropped by pass-byes. He would gather as much as he could to try for a meal each day; sometimes being so desperate he would crawl on all fours in a frantic search to find enough. Onlookers seeing this would often laugh and point, until one group came along and decided to beat on him, claiming he was stealing their money. Kyousuke chose not to fight back as he was punished by the gang, and as they left, the ring-leader dubbed him a "filthy slumdog". Kyousuke resorted to sneaking and stealing what food he could, but was not always successful. His clean, handsome features had begun to grow pale, ragged and grungy. His muscles slowly withered away the longer he went without food, and his throat was always parched with thirst. No sympathy was ever shown to him, and he was growing in desperate need of help. With not enough strength in his legs to carry him to a hospital or homeless shelter, Kyousuke began crawling in search of any sort of help he could find, but none was given. Feeling the end coming upon him, Kyousuke dragged himself to his parent's gravesite, where he would draw his last breath on a cold, wintery night.

Rather than wake to a heavenly vision of his mother and father, or to a picturesque opening of golden streets and pearly gates, Kyousuke found himself still in the graveyard; now with a peculiar chain bolted against his chest. Perplexed, Kyousuke tried to wander around, but found himself anchored to the gravestones of his parents. Looking out into the streets, he attempted to call for help, but noticed how no one seemed to even hear him at all, as though they could not even see him chained there.

While resting against a tree one day, Kyousuke overheard a blood-curling roar sounding in the distance. It didn't sound like any creature he had ever heard before, and as he emerged curiously to discover the source, he saw a massive, 3-headed white beast that he would later come to identify as a Hollow. He watched as the creature chased after a handful of fleeing citizens, all with chains bolted into their chests. Without a moment's hesitation, Kyousuke charged the beast, snapping the links of his own chain and attempted to fend it off from harming the people. His strength was no match for it as the beast tossed him aside. The creature mentioned something to him about being able to smell his spiritual energy and moved in for the kill. The Hollow was stopped short as a figure robed in black arrived at the scene, demanding him to leave immediately as they began to fight with it. Unaware of who or what exactly was going on, Kyousuke took shelter nearby, but kept a visual on the battle before him. The towering white beast seemed far stronger than the Shinigami as it eventually dealt them a lethal blow. Concerned for their safety, Kyousuke threw himself in front of the charging creature, in spite of the warnings the Shinigami gave him. As the monster lunged to devour them both, Kyousuke leaped into it's mouth, setting himself upon it's razor-sharp teeth and fought to keep it's jaws from closing. The creature struggled, cursing Kyousuke, but soon began to overpower him. When it seemed both he and the Shinigami were to become it's next meal, Kyousuke involuntarily released a burst of reiastu that nearly had the Hollow collapsing to it's four knees. The robed stranger that came to rescue him also found themselves humbled by his awesome display, comparing the level of energy they sensed from him to be nearly that of a 5th seat Shinigami. Somehow, Kyousuke managed to suddenly rip the Hollow's upper jaw off of it's face, sending it screaming into a quick retreat. Once it had gone, Kyousuke collapsed into unconsciousness... exhausted.

After waking, the Shinigami introduced themselves to him and reminded him of the incredible feat he had just performed. They offered to send him off to the Soul Society by performing a konso. Reluctantly, Kyousuke agreed and he was sent off, where his real journey would begin. Kyousuke remained in the Rukongai for 108 years before being accepted into Shino Academy. He was always able to keep up with his classes, and excel rapidly due to having a photographic memory. Kyousuke only needs to see something done once before learning how to mimic it exactly. This allowed him to progress finely in his classes, particularly in the Kido arts and Zanjutsu.; however, his lack of determination to engage in combat with another student (particularly the females) made him a bit less advanced in Hoho and the usage of Hakuda. Nevertheless, Kyousuke continued to impress his instructors with his efforts, and though he chose not to fight often, there wasn't one person he was afraid to look in the eye. He is completely fearless, if not a bit apathetic. And while he is also keeps to himself most of the time, Kyousuke has proven himself to be very charismatic. Much like the sometimes-deranged Kenpachi Zaraki, Kyousuke is used to receiving certain levels of pain and can sometimes shrug off blows that may cause others to flinch. While being very soft-spoken, he does not trust others easily; not that he can be blamed. But when push comes to shove, he will protect and defend any in need, and do everything within his power to see that evil is vanquished wherever it rears it's head. His unbreakable will is something no one can deny...

~Profession Info~

:Affiliation:: Soul Society

:Previously affiliated::[for rogue shinigami only]

:Occupation:: Shinigami

:Team::

:Rank:: Student

:Partner:: None yet

:Base of Operations:: Seireitei

:Combat Strength::

Speed: 5
Strength: 5
Endurance: 5
Zanjutsu: 5
Hoho: 5
Hakuda: 5

:Combat Weaknesses::

Reiatsu control: 5
Kido: 5
Stubborness: 5
Concerned for other's safety: 5
Doesn't work well with teams: 5
Refusal to release his zanpakuto: 5

~Reiryoku~

Reiatsu Color: Violet purple/ violet w/ black outline/ black w/ violet outline

Reiatsu shape:

Reiatsu Type: Standard

Reiatsu affinity: [Only answer if your reishi is elemental type]

Reiatsu amount: Vast

Reiatsu classification:
This level of spiritual power corresponds to those possessing an enormous amount of spiritual energy which is wild and untamed. This level of spiritual power has a possible tendency to leak from a person or when released can affect the surrounding area in a destructive way. Those of this level have no actual masterful control over their massive spiritual power, as it can effect those around them unintentionally.

~Powers and Abilities~

Hoho Master - One of Kyousuke's greatest attributes is his ability to move at speeds matched only by the most experienced Hoho masters, and his ability to cover some of the longest distances with a single shunpo. This makes evading his attacks very difficult for his enemies.

Zanjutsu Master - Kyousuke trains extensively in the use of the sword. His form and technique are seen as second to none. There are few within the Soul Society that can hold their own against him without eventually having to resort to Kido or releasing their zanpakuto/ressurecsion.

Photographic memory - Kyousuke was born with the rare ability to be able to imitate anything he sees. His level of attention to detail is so accurrate, that he only needs to see something done once before knowing how to mimic it perfectly and to the letter. It also gives him an outstanding memory that he could correctly identify a cloned being from the original if he wanted to.

~Equipment~

:Primary equipment::
Zanpakuto: The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakuto, and each Zanpakuto is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves

:Secondary equipment::
[Optional]

~Zanpakuto Name~

Name: Burakkuhoru
Translation: Black Hole
Kanji:

Bankai name: Sankira Burakkuhoru/Mugen Nasshingunesu
Translation: Sun Killer Black Hole/Infinite Nothingness

~Characteristics Of Spirit~

Race: Zanpakuto
Type: Ethereal
Height: 6:4
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: Golden yellow
Hair: Black
Personality: Burakkuhoru is a very serious and demanding character, despising weakness, but is very compassionate and understanding. He is often quiet, always staring out into the spiritual realm he lives in, but knows exactly how to get results.

Unique Characteristics: Burakkuhoru is a towering individual with multiple limbs wrapped in black bandages. He lives in a realm that is essentially a manifestation of outer space, traveling endlessly on an invisible surface nearly devoid of all light.
Photo ID: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/293/4/d/bleach___ichigo__getsuga___by_keelerleah-d2yuv3o.jpg

~Professional Status~

Partner:

~Reiatsu~

Reiatsu Color: Royal purple w/ black outline

Reiatsu amount: Vast

Reiatsu classification:
This level of spiritual power corresponds to those possessing an enormous amount of spiritual energy which is wild and untamed. This level of spiritual power has a possible tendency to leak from a person or when released can affect the surrounding area in a destructive way. Those of this level have no actual masterful control over their massive spiritual power, as it can effect those around them unintentionally.

~Zanpakuto(Blade apperance)~

Sealed:
Kyousuke Junichiro Samurai-swords-Kawashima_Kumo_Katana-japanese-swords-for-sale

Shikai:
Kyousuke Junichiro 5005091

Bankai: A double-bladed naginata w/ black blades
Kyousuke Junichiro 18411

~Zanpakuto (Powers and abilities given to user)~

Shikai (Burakkuhoru):

Jisho chiheisen (Event Horizon) - This is Burrakuhoru's main ability. When released, both the blade and shaft of the zanpakuto posses a powerful gravitational pull. This field does not directly effect Kyousuke's opponents, nor hinder their ability to fight. However, when something is sliced by the blade, any physical and spiritual matter is broken down, then absorbed into the weapon - enhancing it's physical power. When the blade reaches full power, it will begin to leak out large amounts of warped spiritual pressure, indicating the blade can not gain anymore strength from it's enemies until the energy already stored within is either discharged, or the enemy is slain.

Haki modosu (Regurgitate) - Kyousuke is able to channel the energy that his zanpakuto absorbs into ferocious, spiraling blasts of energy. This technique
condenses Kyousuke's opponent's own spirit energy and then sends it right back at them with lightning speed and intense heat.

Kokushibyo supia (Spear of Black Death)
- For this technique to work, Kyousuke must successfully land one strike on his enemy, allowing their spiritual energy to be drawn into the weapon. When this occurs, Kyousuke can then launch his zanpakuto at the enemy, using their own spirit energy as a homing beacon; meaning it will follow his enemy like a heat-seeking missile. If his opponent is impaled by the blade, the energy within Burakkuhoru is released back into them with corrupted force, causing his enemy's own spirit energy to battle against the warped energies spewing out of the blade, resulting in a cataclysmic eruption that causes them to explode like a neutron star. The energy left behind is then reabsorbed back into Kyousuke's zanpakuto.

Bankai (Sankira Burakkuhoru): [Restricted]

Sugureta ibentohoraizon (Superior Event Horizon) - Like it's Shikai form, this ability is activated upon release. The gravitational field of the weapon is
dramatically increased, granting it the ability to take in larger quantities of
physical, chemical, and energetic matter. The energy absorbed is then transferred directly into Kyousuke's own body, increasing his own spiritual power exponentially. The blades of the zanpakuto remain at full strength, causing the reiatsu of the Bankai to constantly leak out of the weapon with frightful intensity. Each time Kyousuke manages to successfully strike his opponent, a vast amount of their spirit energy is immediately absorbed, leaving them that much weaker and with only a handful of strikes left before all of their spirit essence is devoured. Normally, the average opponent can only afford 5 total cuts from the blades before perishing...

Ginga beruchi (Galactic belch) - Similar to Haki Modosu, only the blasts are fired with greater intensity and quantity, capable of causing great harm (or even death) to anyone in it's way.

Gyarakushi bunkatsu-ha (Galaxy Splitting Wave): This is Sankira Burakkuhoru's ultimate and most powerful technique. Kyousuke pours 99% of his spirit energy into the weapon, adding it to whatever amount may already have been taken from his opponent. He then condenses it all directly into both blades of the zanpakuto. Then, by raising it over his head, Kyousuke begins to spin the zanpakuto rapidly in his hands at blinding speeds until all of the energy is released in a circular wave of pure, raw energy expanding outwards up to 15 kilometers, wiping out anything and anyone caught in it's path...(This attack requires 3 posts to perform, giving adversaries time to either kill him or try and gain considerable distance from him to escape the blast).

Mugen Nasshingunesu: [Unrestricted]

Kyousuke Junichiro A46-KZ500BDZ

This is the true form of Kyousuke's Bankai. By snapping the shaft of Sankira Burakkuhoru, Kyousuke unleashes the full power of his Bankai, in which he takes on a form closely resembling his zanpakuto, and his weapon is transformed into a thin double-edged katana with a jet-black blade. In this form, Kyousuke's spiritual pressure is pushed beyond it's previous limits, as the blade begins to erode and absorb all matter within the surrounding area for approximately 10 miles; feeding Kyousuke their energies on an endless wave and continuously forcing his reiatsu to climb with each passing moment.

Sourusutoraiku o shukketsu (Bleeding Soul Strike): When Kyousuke undergoes this transformation, his sword loses the ability to cut the physical properties of any being or object, and instead, slices directly into the spiritual essence of any sentient, ability, attack, or object, causing them to decay at an alarming speed as they are broken down in every aspect into complete nothingness.When an opponent is cut with this technique, they will suffer no physical damage to their body. Instead, Kyousuke deals a wound directly to their spirit energy which is absorbed in powerful amounts with each successful strike. As the opponent loses more spirit energy, their own body will slowly start to decay and break apart, becoming one with Kyousuke's zanpakuto the longer they remain within range of the battlefield.

Kyousuke rarely ever reverts to this form due to the destructive nature of the Bankai. Only his most powerful foes are aware of this form.

~Trivial~

:Likes:: Training, friendly conversation, peaceful scenery, reading,
writing, and exercising.

:Dislikes:: Needless battles, corrupt leaders, rudeness, laziness, bad
table-manners.

:Favorite foods:: Pizza, Ramen noodles, any kind of pasta, chocolate

:Least Favorite foods:: Fish, spicy foods

:Theme song::

Last edited by Kyousuke [Kyouruichi] on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 51 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Approved, and such. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Supirittobaria (Spirit Barrier): Similar to the technique stated above, but with the exception it doesn't draw on the blade's energy, and the shield can be up to 1000X more durable, depending on how much energy is used to form it.

1000x is a no no i think o_O

Gyarakushī bunkatsu-ha (Galaxy Splitting Wave): This is Burakkuhōru's ultimate and most powerful technique. By concentrating his spirit energy (absorbed and self-owned) into his sword, Kyousuke can unleash a massive wave of energy of unparallelled strength and power, capable of wiping out an entire city with a single swing of it's destructive force. This technique is something Kyousuke only uses as a last resort, and never while on the ground. For if he should miss, or his opponent survives, then his bankai and his own spiritual energy will be completely used up, returning him back into his regular Shinigami state; not to mention, the collateral damage left behind and the body count would be catastrophic. When used, his reiatsu spikes to a crushing level, dependent on how long he has been in battle with his opponent and how much energy has been absorbed. The bandages around the hilt and himself will start to glow a bright green before suddenly shredding away, signaling to anyone that has seen the attack before to take cover immediately...

A Tad OP I believe.

Supirittobaria (Spirit Barrier): Kyousuke can channel the amount of spirit energy collected by Burakkuhōru to create a nearly impenetrable shield barrier around his being to defend himself against an attack that may prove fatal to him. The downside to this is that once the energy is used up, the cracks in the blade return, and it's strength is reduced back to normal until it can gather more spiritual energy.

How much force would break this?

Shikai (Burakkuhōru): Kyousuke raises his sword and draws his hand tightly over the blade, drawing his blood. Upon uttering the release command, the sword is then sucked up into a black hole that simultaneously forms above it. In it's released form, Burakkuhōru grants Kyousuke with increased endurance, allowing him to sustain blows that would have otherwise been fatal to any normal Shinigami. Added to this, the blade possesses the ability to absorb the spiritual energy of Kyousuke's opponents (including Kido). The more the blade is struck, or the more damage Kyousuke deals to his opponent, the more the damages on it's surface begin to heal, gradually increasing the strength of the blade, making Kyousuke's attacks more and more powerful the longer the battle wears on.

how much can it absorb? to what lvl kido can it absorb? How much energy can it hold?

How much energy can YOU hold?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:47 am

1000X was a dramatized example, which is why I mentioned "depending on how much energy is used to form it." Realistically, his chances of having to make one that strong are slim to none.

How much is a tad to you? So I'll have an idea how to tweak it.

Anything with the force beyond that of a Hado 58. It's meant for energy-based attacks. Bakudos are excluded, and physical attacks have a stronger chance of penetration, if the opponent is stronger than him.

Essentially, a black hole has no limit to how much it can absorb. But if you want to be specific about it, Kyousuke can absorb as much energy as his enemy possesses.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:03 am

1: can u put an example of how much energy would equal to a certani amount of power
ig: low energy =power of hado 31

2: Well I understand that that is your final attack but ability to destroy a small city is slightly over powered.

3: So using strength would be more effective? why does it matter if they r stronger than you seeing as the sheild is spiritually made i believe.

4:I think being able to hold an infinate amount of energy is OP. Then again might be my personal opinon. Ask Honjo/Ichiru about this.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Koga Wolf wrote:
1: can u put an example of how much energy would equal to a certani amount of power
ig: low energy =power of hado 31

2: Well I understand that that is your final attack but ability to destroy a small city is slightly over powered.

3: So using strength would be more effective? why does it matter if they r stronger than you seeing as the sheild is spiritually made i believe.

4:I think being able to hold an infinate amount of energy is OP. Then again might be my personal opinon. Ask Honjo/Ichiru about this.

1: I'm thinking in Shikai release: 3 hits of Hado 31 or lower breaks the shield. 2 hits from Hado 32 to Hado 58, and 1 hit from an attack stronger than Hado 58 breaks it instantly. In Bankai form, those numbers are doubled. How's that?

2: Again, another dramatized example. I said it's capable of that, but the odds of him actually wanting to destroy an entire city... likely never gonna happen. But if it'll help put your mind at ease, I've tweaked it so it doesn't sound so threatening.

3: Well, if the opponent is stronger than he is, and they compress their spiritual energy into a single, physical attack, their chances of breaking the shield are greater than if they simply tried to use pure energy to do so.

4: I've been RPing a long time, bro. I know the difference between god-moding and trust me, I'm here to make a good story, not upstage anyone. If you think about it, he does have a limit to how much he can absorb: that limit is equal to the amount his enemy has in them. Will he keep that same amount of energy once the battle is concluded? No. After deactivating the Bankai, his reiatsu returns to it's former level. Only physically training with his zanpakuto makes him permenantly stronger.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:12 pm

You are approved for RP use. ALTHOUGH you are unable to use shikai or bankai until that has been approved later by me,Koga Wolf. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Stat changes/ re-approval:

I re-edited his stats, adding a new weakness and dropping his strengths a few levels.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:08 pm

I counted up ur str and I counted it goes to 31 o_O
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:56 pm

ur new strs and weaknesses are good to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Requesting reapproval for zanpakuto changes, and added text to Powers/Abilities.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:52 pm

shikai's main ability approved. remember u won't get shikai points other than for your release until u get some powers put in.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Resubmitting for reapproval...

Changed: Strengths and Weaknesses

Added: Kido Expert ability, Zanpakuto powers/abilities.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Doesn't trust others: 5 - I dont see this as a five weakness unless u mean you refuse to trust anyone
Prefers to do things alone: 5 - this would be better worded as in effective in a team
Refusal to release his zanpakuto: 5 - this one you should elaborate on becasue at 5 this means you more than likely wont use your release unless your GOING to die if thats fine with you then i will accept that

Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Doesn't trust others means that he will not trust anyone, and he sees everyone as someone who could turn on him in the next moment. He is kind and loyal, but his trust is something no one will likely earn from him.

Prefers to do things alone - I will reword it then.

Refuses to release his zanpakuto, means he will not release it unless he feels he will die in the battle. Kind of like Kyoraku.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:03 am

Okay, removed Kido from my strengths and lowered Hakuda and Intelligence by 1 point.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 pm

ur weaknesses and strengths are approved as well as ur shikai.

Remember do NOT use ur bankai until that to has been approved later on in this magnificent life of ours.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 am

Removed Intelligence as a Combat Strength, and replaced it with Endurance: 5
Added "Concerned for other's safety: 5" as Combat Weakness.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Approved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyousuke Junichiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyousuke Junichiro   Kyousuke Junichiro Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyousuke Junichiro
Page 1 of 1