Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hao Aokami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hao Aokami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hao Aokami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hao Aokami EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hao Aokami EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hao Aokami EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hao Aokami EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hao Aokami EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hao Aokami EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hao Aokami I_vote_lcapHao Aokami I_voting_barHao Aokami I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hao Aokami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Summers
David Summers

Hao Aokami Empty
PostSubject: Hao Aokami   Hao Aokami EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Name: Aokami, Hao
Nickname: The Gluttony
Race: Rouge Hollow
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blue
Height: 3'11"
Weight: 211 lbs
Personality:
Hao is an unpredictable and ever-changing person, his true personality and views hidden beneath a veil of mystery and his own personal fabrications. Indeed, this person should be considered a wild card, his interests shifting nearly constantly, and his true flow of thought always kept a secret. At first he seems like a fairly relaxed and a kind person, while having his own quirky habits. He has a habit of playing around and joking quite a lot, taunting others and playing sarcastic jokes on them. But he also has his own depths, often studying or leaving behind with nothing more than a cryptic message. While he does this, he usually does it for a reason. Sometimes simply to be annoying, for his own personal amusement. Like a true trickster. Usually showing a form of aloof behavior. He finds himself awfully bored with everything quite often after all. Searching amusement from wherever he might find it. Sometimes the reactions of others alleviate this feeling for a moment, but it never seems to have a lasting effect. He is missing something, never finding his true amusement.

Indeed, he is a person who can adjust his way of acting to many situations while also holding strong to certain habits. But all of this is but a mere fabrication. A very realistic act he is keeping up to blind the others. Yet this is also another habit of his, something that he does without thinking. Hao seems to suffer from a form of psychopathy, having an abnormal lack of human empathy. Most often feeling little to no emotions of himself. They are there, but suppressed and broken. What emotions he truly feels, he also has trouble expressing properly. Apart from the negative ones that manifest themselves the strongest. While suffering from such a condition, it also means he is a good judge of character and knows his way around people. Hence why he can keep his usual fabrications up without attracting any unwanted attention. If provoked far enough, he will gradually start to show his true colors. Calm and collected, like he usually is, but to the level where seems to turn freezing. An analytical person who seems completely uncaring of others. If his agenda calls for it, he isn't afraid of trying to manipulate others.

Yet, that isn't all there is to him. His personal views having formed into an ideology over the years. His own brand of philosophy. The person having developed strong views on the world and the people living in it. These views having twisted over the years. Digging in deeper, beyond the sociopathic behavior he exhibits, one can even find a case of insanity. His own views warped into something very cynical, yet with such ideal goals in the end. It would be best not to go too far with such a person. He is willing to use whatever means possible to achieve the goals he has set out to do. No morals or ethnic problems holding him back. If provoked far enough, all the guises will drop. His own madness finally showing through. Certain negative feelings hidden deep within surfacing after a long rest. While showing such signs, he will become even more unpredictable than he usually is. Either having his way with people without any fear of the consequences, or even trying to get his point across in not such a subtle way he would usually use. So long as he is left unprovoked, nothing will happen. The uncaring one acting like he usually would. But there is a certain line you shouldn't cross with him, considering the kind of a twisted character he is deep within.

Medical problems:
He's a Hollow so, no.

Base of operations:
Karakura Town

Appearance:
In his Hollow stages he simply looks similar to an elephant. In his Gillan stage he looks like any other Menos. In his adjuchas stage:
Spoiler:

Combat Style Description:
He is a pure melee combatant.

Combat Strengths: Melee +5, Speed +5, Strength +5
Combat Weakness: Bloodlust -5, Sense of scale -5, Balance -5
Mask Removal:... No.
Mask remains location: A Crown on his forehead.
Hollow hole location: Chest
Resurrection Name: Tingruerra
Resurrection Description:
Spoiler:

Bio:

The memories of Hao's life started in one of the larger towns of the Kanto prefecture in Japan during the very beginning of the Edo period. He ended up in the care of a local man who was of the upper class, after his parents vanished without leaving a trace one day. No one knows for sure what happened to them. Maybe they didn't want a child and left him behind, or maybe a hollow devoured their souls without spotting the young child. In any case, he ended up living in a place that resembled an ancient version of an orphanage. There were other unfortunate children there, those who would have most likely died if someone hadn't found them and brought them there. Since no one knew what his real name was, the owner of the place gave him one. His wife saw something special in the kid and decided to give him the name of Hao Aokami.

Most of the people there were kind and fun, even going as far as treating him and everyone else like family. Most of the kids were especially like that, having been left behind by their real parents for various reasons. They had to grow up strong to deal with the pressure of not having a "true" family anymore. Hao adopted a sort of big brother role, helping out the young and lonely whenever they were feeling down. It came out naturally, for he didn't have anyone to begin with. He adopted a strong and righteous personality during his time there. Years were passing on peacefully, with most of the older kids getting schooled within the facility. Those who were smart enough, and behaved as the current society demanded, could possibly even have a bright future ahead of them much due to the high social status of their guardians.

During that era, belief in the spiritual and the various religions was stronger than in the present. This could be seen in how they often held different religious ceremonies for whatever the reasons. The kids were taught about the different spirits that supposedly existed in a plane higher to that of human understanding, the way they should properly behave, and even the code of honor. Around those times there were also some dark rumors spreading across the land. Sightings of "demons" had become more frequent, as had other unexplainable events. Others took it quite seriously, others didn't heed this warning. In any case, people had a stronger belief in the spiritual those days. But there was one thing they were not aware of. These so called demons were real, even though they went by a different name, while no normal person could ever hope to see them. They were simply called "hollows".

Things were finally turning out the way they should for him. His studies were going perfectly, despite the adversity they sometimes faced due to the state of the world. It was about time he finally moved on with life and left the facility to live with another high class family that wanted to take him in. His last year at the facility began, and he intended to make the most out of it. It was around then that he began noticing a change with his surroundings. He often experienced this strange sensation. As if something had been watching him and the others from a distance. Tracking down each of their movements with sharp eyes. With the passing months, this feeling only got stronger. One day he noticed it, a being lurking close to his home. Donning a white mask with a large gaping hole in its torso.

After figuring that there was nothing he could do to drive these mysterious beings away, he decided to try and ignore them. At that time, they didn't show any aggression, unlike normal hollow behavior. He didn't know it back then, but these creatures had formed a simple, yet evil plan for the people living there. That's why he settled down for the night as usual and went to sleep with his friends. But that fateful night, he woke up to the sudden sound of something big falling and hitting the floor. He got up as swiftly as he could, trying to figure out what had happened, noticing right away that the room was unusually hot. Loud footsteps and screams could be heard from behind the door. He knew that something was seriously wrong. A fire had broken out, with most of the facility already covered in a growing sea of flames.

His memory from that day is very hazy. What he does remember, is that he tried his best to help the others escape from the blazing wreckage as per his selfless side to help others in need. But Hao never made it out of there himself - the upper floors collapsed and blocked his path towards freedom. He was one of the few casualties suffered that day. Even as he died, he felt as though there were still some things for him to do. Someone was still calling out to him. As such he just possibly couldn't pass on peacefully. Instead, he became a spirit and tried to continue and look over those who shared his fate. Luckily for the kids who lost their only home, the Daimyo who ruled over the area was sympathetic, believing that the future rests within the children. They were granted a new place to live in, though building the place took some time.

Despite being a ghost, Hao followed after them and continued to look after them. He soon discovered that the world could be a very different place when looked at differently. Now, he could clearly distinguish all the other spirits that loomed around, also keeping track of the officials in the meanwhile, reminding himself what a dark place the world could actually be. At first, his peers could keep on living normally which was fine with him. That was, until strange accidents began occurring around where they lived like once before in the past. Chairs moving on their own, objects suddenly breaking and bloody drawings appearing on the walls. He knew that these monsters must have been behind these terrible pranks. He tried to drive them away once again, but never succeeded in his attempts. The beasts had been attracted by his scent and they intended to keep on tormenting him and the kids, driving them to the brink of despair, before eating their souls.

Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Hao Aokami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hao Aokami   Hao Aokami EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:51 pm

approved.

Remember u swore that u have no powers or abilities hidden in your personality or history Wink
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net

Hao Aokami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: RP Creation :: Character Creation :: Hollow and Rogue Hollows-
Jump to: