Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Zenkai Karasa EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Zenkai Karasa EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Zenkai Karasa EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Zenkai Karasa EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Zenkai Karasa EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Zenkai Karasa EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Zenkai Karasa EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Zenkai Karasa EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Zenkai Karasa EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Zenkai Karasa I_vote_lcapZenkai Karasa I_voting_barZenkai Karasa I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Zenkai Karasa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:44 am

Name:Zenkai Karasa

Sex: Male

Race:Hollow

Position:

Reiatsu:Immense Spiritual Pressure

Combat Strengths:
Hakuda(4)
Zanjustu(5)
Speed(4)
Strength(5)

Combat Weaknesses:
Stealth(5)
Bloodlust (5)
Defender(4)
Ignores Injuries(4)

Appearance: Zenkai is a well-toned and good looking man at first sight. He has a Pacific Islander skin tone and a stature of about 6'3". He has a muscular and lean build that puts him at about 205lbs of muscle. He has White hair is kept and short. His eyes are always full of seriousness and the irises are a deep shade of gray. His facial shape is a handsome but long shape that gives a rather intimidating look. His mask fragments actually cover the bottom half of his face and appear as a rather demonic mouth that doesn't have teeth but rather as set of columns that run down vertically from lip to lip. The open mouth is just pure black behind the columns of the columns. The mask fragments stretch from ear to ear and from the top of the nose to about an inch past his chin. He doesn't care to cover up his disturbing mask fragments for he prefers the look of intimidation. His Hollow Hole is a small but endless hole at the base if the back of his throat. He has the Espada tattoo "" at the center of his chest.

Spoiler:

Zenkai likes to have a rather intimidating look to him which reflects his Aspect of Death. He wears a closed white coat that resembles a trench coat. The coat has a folded over and the ends of the coat reach about a foot off the ground. He has a set of white pants that resembles a thin hakama that end a few inches under his kneecaps. He wears white ninja tabi with black shin guards. He has a fully black sash that holds one sword, a pure black katana. But probably the oddest and most recognizable part of Zenkai's appearance is his pet raven. Zenkai has a pet Raven that he calls "Medianoche" (Spanish for "Midnight") and this Raven is almost always of his right shoulder just perched there. Medianoche doesn't talk but Zenkai can seem to talk to it and it can talk to him in just crows that no one else can understand. Medianoche takes the size of a normal sized raven and it even has its own mask fragments that cover its head in a thin crown of white spikes and a small Hollow hole in the center of its chest. Medianoche has solid purple eyes that resemble Zenkai's in color except the eyes are fully purple instead of just the Irises. Medianoche follows Zenkai wherever he goes and is Zenkai's closest companion. Zenkai can tell Medianoche to fly ahead and scout the area for him so he can either plan ahead or make sure he isn't disturbed while doing whatever he does.

Aspect of Death: Intimidation

Personality: Zenkai is a tough and intimidating. He isn't a violent soul eater like some of his counterparts but he is a very strong man. He always wants to be at the ready when the time comes that they need to fight. He is always serious and he wants his look of intimidation to keep everything in order. Zenkai is actually a rarity among the hollows for he normally looks after the weaker hollows like a big brother. Zenkai has absolutely no fear in battle but he would always like to watch over his allies close by so he can watch them, especially Medianoche. He can be rather dark but he isn't arrogant whatsoever. He never underestimates his opponent and he even treats his enemies with respect rather than ignorance. His strong voice can actually intimidate his opponents if they are fearful enough. Zenkai is also a rather intelligent individual for he is known to make plots before attacking his enemy. After the war Zenkai attitude has had a little bit of a change to it. He has developed a strong hate for shinigami, when ever he sees one he wants to kill it on sight without even thinking twice about it. Zenkai has also developed a mind for science he now works on creating new weapons that he could use in battle.

Abilities: Zenkai is the reigning master of the Hierro which can be reflected by his strong and lean athletic body. His tough Hierro has restricted his speed a little bit but his Sonido is still high ranking. Zenkai fires his purple Cero out of either of his fists as long as they are clenched. Zenkai has a high ranking Sonido that he normally uses only in ambushing his enemy rather than dodging. Zenkai is also a good swordsman and Hand to Hand combat fighter. He possesses one sword that can use in his right and left hand that easily reflect his ambidexterity and his master swordsmanship. He also has amazingly strong moves in Hand to Hand combat for he fights like a professional boxer with fast and powerful punches and no kicks. Zenkai also utilizes Medianoche as a scout for battle. He can send out Medianoche and have him recon the area so he can either see what is coming ahead of him or to have Medianoche warn Zenkai that there more enemies or allies coming his way.

Sealed State: Though Zenkai carries one sword it is not where his Resurreccion is sealed within. The sword has a black hilt and tsuba and have a black wrapping. His Resurreccion is actually contained in Medianoche, his pet raven. This rare split of power between two different beings is a sign of great power that needs to be restricted so it doesn't cause any outward damage to any other Hollow. In the past there have been many powerful Arrancar that has had their powers split into two beings but Zenkai is the first to have his powers split between him and a non-human creature.

Spoiler:

Mask Removal Abilites:
Enhanced Speed(1.5x): With his mask off, Zenkai's speed increases greatly

Enhanced Strength(1.5x): Despite his slender appearance, Zenkai is deceptively strong.

Energized Punches: He is able to sheath his fists with spiritual energy, augmenting the amount of damage that his punches inflict.

Enhanced Hierro(1.5x): Zenkai holds the self-proclaimed title for the strongest Hierro of all hollows.

Enhanced Durability(2x): Zenkai naturally possesses considerable durability

Sandbag Beat (サンドバッグ・ビート, Sandobaggu Bīto):A technique where Zenkai delivers multiple strikes at an extremely fast pace causing aggravated damage to a target.

Karasu Ken: Zenkai forms two long purple blades on in each hand made out of reiatsu.These blades take the shapes of two katanas.

Yari Shouten: Zenkai forms a long spear in either hand made out of his reiatsu.He can only use up to five spears before tiring himself out.

Fujiiro Juujika: Zenkai forms a X-shaped cross in his hand.This takes a large amount of reiatsu to form.He can either fire it as a projectile weapon or use it as a melee weapon.

Resurreccion: Cuervo (Raven): To unleash his powerful Resurreccion, Zenkai will call Medianoche over to him. Zenkai will hold out his right hand straight out and have Medianoche sit on the palm of his hand. Medianoche will have its back to Zenkai and will be staring maliciously at Zenkai's enemy. Zenkai will then say "Let's go Medianoche" softly. Medianoche will then spread its wings all the way out and then both Medianoche and Zenkai will start emitting powerful Purple reiatsu. Then Zenkai will say in a strong tone "Prey on the weak, Cuervo". Then a huge explosion of purple reiatsu will erupt from the two of them and encase them in all wide wall of reiatsu that looks like a pair of wings. The explosion will last for about a minute before dying down. Once the explosion clears, it will reveal the new form of Zenkai. He now wears a set of black armor that covers his entire body with the exception of his head, hands, and feet. His hands now are black claws that resemble the talons of a raven but in the shape of a hand and his feet look like a Raven's feet. The mask on his face has completely disappeared revealing his handsome face. His hair has remained the same but he now has a small black tribal mark shaped like a claw mark on the far side of his left cheek. The most stunning feature about Zenkai now is the large black raven wings that he has attached to his back. These wings are about twenty feet wide from wingtip to wingtip when they are spread out all the way. The black armor of Zenkai takes away his ability to perform Hierro but now the armor is even harder than the Hierro was in his unreleased form. This armor is very formfitting for it shows almost all aspects of his body with abdominal muscle outlines and flexible arm armor that seems be as flexible and light as leather but stronger than steel. The armor is made up of the same material as mask fragments have but it's black and is much stronger than normal. In this form all of Zenkai's physical abilities have been strengthened greatly. He is much faster, stronger, and he has even gained the ability of flight. He uses his bare hands, strength, speed, and Hand to Hand combat abilities as his weapons.

Resurreccion Techs:
Burakku Tsubasa (Black Wings) The wings can shoot spears,These spears are a deep purple with reiatsu.The spears are different from a normal spear.They still have a solid shape but with purple flames around them. But unlike normal spears, these are as heavy as steel and can regenerate rapidly after being tossed. He can fire them with extreme accuracy.He can shoot up to 100 spears.

Gosunkugi Tama (Spike Bullets) Zenkai holds out his arms as spikes began to form all around it.These spikes are made up of reiatsu but are heavy as steel.They can be shot with deadly accuracy.They are shot with the speed of a normal bullet.He can shoot up to 50 spikes at a time.To make this spikes they cost the amount of an Advanced cero techinique.This techinique can be used every five posts.

Kyoukan Tori (Screaming Bird) Zenkai opens his mouth emitting a large shockwave from it.This shockwave length and width varies on Zenkai control of the wave.This just not deal physical damgage but can also be used as confusion ability.After using this attack the air in front of Zenkai begins to vibrate causing his opponent to see two diffrent Zenkai's.This cost the amount of a Superior cero techinique.It can only be used every eight post.

Tsubasa Tsume- Since Zenkai Resurreccion does not involve his katana this is where this technique comes into play. He stabs his katana into the ground causing two black raven talons to erupt from the ground. These talons can travel up to 30ft and are strong as Hado 33. The talons only last for three posts. Their actions are based on what Zenkai speaks out of his mouth. This has a seven post cooldown.

Nai Karasu- Since Zenkai Resurreccion does not involve his katana this is where this technique comes into play. He stabs his katana into the ground causing the ground to shake violently but not enough to affect his opponent in anyway. After a few seconds lines of reiatsu from Zenkai fingers began to flow to where the katana landed. Then after a few seconds an all bone skeleton in the shape of Medianoche(5 feet tall and 7 feet wide) comes from the ground. He is able to control of its movements for five post and the bird can only travel 50ft. It can be destroyed by a Sokkatsu. It can only be used once a thread.

El Renacimiento Del Cuervo (The Raven's Rebirth): The only ability that doesn't involve any kind of physical ability and is normally a last resort for Zenkai. Zenkai will spread his wings as far out as he can. He will then say "Come out, Medianoche", his right wing will then start to break apart into small orbs of purple Reiatsu. The armor on his body will then start changing into a dark grey. The orbs of reiatsu will start to clump together into a body shaped figure. Then soon a small explosion will erupt from the body clump. When the explosion clears it reveals a new hollow that look oddly identical to Zenkai. This new hollow is a beautiful young woman that looks like a female version of Zenkai hair and everything. She wears an identical set of armor that Kuroi wears only it fits her female form. She has only one wing which is on her right side. She has identical claws and other features to Zenkai. This new hollow is actually Medianoche in a human form that can only be activated during Resurreccion. Medianoche takes half of Zenkai's power which can be reflected in Zenkai's appearance. He now only has one wing on the left side and his armor is now a dull grey. He uses this ability so he can now attack by two angles and now can even outmaneuver his opponent.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zenkai on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:27 pm

approved. Just dont use ur mask removal or ress yet o_O I still gotta read over those
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Added my mask abilites
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:03 am

approved. enjoy
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Need re-apprval added three ress techs
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:37 pm

for Kyoukan Tori (Screaming Bird) how long does it last on the opponent.

El Renacimiento Del Cuervo (The Raven's Rebirth)
1:Does ur bird have the same powers as you?
2:What happends to your powers?

Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:40 pm

The confusion effect only last up to one post.

She can only use physical attacks and sonido.Using this techinique drains him of his reiatsu leaving him at 20%.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 pm

so it absorbed 80% of his total energy or of what he has at the moment he uses?
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 pm

It takes away from his total energy
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 pm

approved I guess. If i find a problem i will confront you about it so be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Zenkai Karasa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenkai Karasa   Zenkai Karasa EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:05 pm

need re approval changed appearance and age
Back to top Go down